Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled yaoi school story

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Untitled yaoi school story Empty Untitled yaoi school story

Post by Arcus Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Well, this'll be a real add-on since, anyone can add something to the story here.

The story:

It was after school and my character, Tasha(It's a guy's name) was about to leave school.

Tasha: School was interesting today. *shuts his locker*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Untitled yaoi school story Empty Re: Untitled yaoi school story

Post by Zoprxki Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Sen begrudgingly dragged his two overloaded book bags down the hall in mild agony. He has all of his academic paraphernalia on his person at all times, so his objective was not to scavenge his locker or replace items from other classes.

He stopped a foot or two from Tasha, and sat against a couple of lockers, allowing himself to rest a bit from carrying the tremendous weight of his high school classes.

Sen:Eh, it was ok for me. Boring, but you learn new stuff everyday. Anything out-standing happen to you?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Tasha: Nothing special. Just that a student in my literature class went on a rant and turned the whole thing into a comedy routine. You want me to help you carry one of those bags? I don't have much stuff to take home, it won't be terribly heavy for me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Sen:Eh...ok. Sure. *tosses a strap of a bag off his shoulder* Anyway, an old friend's coming back to town. School isn't interesting, but he sure as hell is. He's kinda odd, but he's cool. He's the only guy I know who has fungus that can kill people as a pet. He's nice though, open to knew ideas and crap like that. *stretches and yawns briefly* Do you have any plans for the weekend after we get out tomorrow?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Tasha: Not really, I guess I'll hang out with you over the weekend or something. Your friend sounds weird, but hey, he'd be a pretty interesting character in this school. not too many interesting people around here to begin with. *picks up his book bag and puts it on his back* Let's get out of here.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:02 am

Sen:Yes, awesome. *gets up and walks towards the exit* Hm, guess it'll be a movie night then. If my friend gets here when he should, it'll be even better. He's got tons of random stuff to relieve boredom.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:04 am

Tasha: Great, I'm sure it'll be fun with him then. 8walks with Sen to the exit*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:10 am

~Later~
Sen:Finally. The distance from our neighborhood to the school is ridiculous. -_-
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 am

Tasha: I hope your friend can drive and has a car, that'd be greatly appreciated. My feet are killing me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:16 am

Sen:Nah....it's like he has everything in the world except practical stuff like that. >,> So much useless crap. Anyway, seeya.

After retrieving his bag from his friend, Sen goes home to sleep, since the walk from school takes an hour or two to complete.

Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:19 am

Tasha: Wow. I gotta make a friend who does have a car.

tasha sighs and goes into his house to sleep.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:39 pm

~Next Day~

Sen awaits outside of his house, which a house or two down the street from Tasha's. The whistle of the wind nagging at his ears from time to time. He wonders why his friends fancies the trend of being "fashionably late".

"God dammit.", he said with obvious disdain. "He's always like this, I might as well come around half an hour later than he tells me to.".

Just as he speaks those last few words, an overloaded, grimy Volkswagen beetle, for lack of a better term, clunks its way down the drive.

"Huh. Expected worse from him.".
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Tasha walks up to his friend Sen and watches the volkswagen drive down the street.

"Wow, I wonder if that car was ever fined for being that dirty." Tasha said as he stood next to Sen with his hands in his pockets.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:48 pm

"Nah, they clean it before inspection days, and clean it a little bit for long drives. It's been worse, that's for sure."

Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:50 pm

"I see. This might be an interesting day for once."
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:09 am

"Meeting new people's always interesting."

The car pulls up to the fully, and parks in the driveway across the street. Its doors open, and a parade of homely, ill-kept people pour out from its interior. Cans and all manner of trash are left in their wake as they bust into the well-kept house they apparently bought with money they acquired through likely less than legal ways.
A silhouette moved inside the dilapidated Volkswagen, and a teen gray in complexion steeped out, carefully avoiding the litter. With him he carried a terrarium containing his weaponizable fungus.

He featured the expected nonathletic physique of someone who indulged int he sciences, and sported jet black layered hair with navy blue highlights. His clothes were plain in design, and revealed his clear affinity for the black and blue.
Sen called over and the boy motioned with his finger to allow him a moment to place his terrarium down before coming over.

A few minutes later, he strode across the street to Tasha and Sen, brushing his hair away from his eyes. They were a sapphire blue that reflected the sun impressively, beckoning those engaged in conversation to never break their gaze.

"Hi Sen, what's up? I'm glad you were able to be here for my debut.".

His voice was even and clam, although the clothes provided by his parents would've suggested he be a neurotic individual, he was just the opposite.
"Nothing much Jay, planned on having a sleep over with my friend Tasha here." Maybe see a movie or two, maybe some games. Think you could make it?".

The other gave it some thought, and looked a little unsure, but his response conflicted with his facial expression.
"Of course i can!", he said with great enthusiasm.
"Ya sure? I mean, if you don't want to, or can't, it's totally fine. With the science thing and all, I could understand."
"No no, the science thing isn't 'till next week, I'm fine. Oh, and it's very nice to meet you, Tasha.".

Jay extended a hand in the common gesture for a handshake, smiling warmly. He subtly adjusts his head to allow the sun to elaborate on his eyes, granting them a prismatic effect, greatly amplifying their beauty.

"

Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:11 am

"Wow, you're beautiful... I mean it's nice to meet you too, Jay." Tasha said, blushing slightly having said his comment and then shook Jay's hand firmly.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:24 am

Sen rolls his eyes, he's this a time or two before. Jay shows off his better qualities, and normally ends up making intense friendships with anyone he meets. For this reason Jay never made friends with girls, or too many would be in love with him.

"Heh, thanks, and great.", Jay replied, before being called back home by one who could be assumed to be his father. He waved in departure to Sen and Tasha, before going home.

Sen let out a slight sigh and hung his head for a few seconds as he waved as well.

"Well, that was interesting, huh?".
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:27 am

"Yeah, it certainly was. You just showed me the most beautiful boy I'll ever meet. Though I know that was just him showing off his qualities and stuff.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 am

"Eh, he should be around tonight. He'll probably call later. I guess we'll just go to my house and watch movies tonight, since my parents are away.". With that statement, he turned and went home.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 am

Tasha nodded and turned toward his friend before following him to his house.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 am

Hours passed, and day became night.

It was an hour or so before midnight, and there was a knock on the door. Sen went to open it, and there Jay was, red on some parts of his face, a small bruise here or there, but nothing extravagant. Incredibly faint streaks on his cheeks indicated tear trails had once ran their respective paths.

"Ouch." Sen said, letting Jay enter.
"It's nothing."
"It's common. Too common. Poison their alcohol or something, Christ."
"No, there my family, plus it's not their fault..."

Sen buried his face in his hand while looking toward the ceiling, in brief contemplation as to why someone so smart could be so dumb.

"Oh well, you're here now, it's all that matters. Doesn't look like they roughed you up too bad."
"It's been worse.", Jay confirmed.

Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Tasha walked into the area Sen and Jay were in and saw that Jay was bruised and walked up to the two of them.

"Wow, you don't look too good. I can guess your family beats you. never thought guys could get that kind of lifestyle. I always thought it was girls who had a abusive parents all the time." Tasha said examining Jay with an emotionless face like he's seen it before.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:09 pm

"Well, you saw my family, they fit the picture...besides, stats say that girls are always emotionally abused, whether it be through pressure by friends or their mothers to be the stereotypical female...", he trailed off, and laid on a nearby couch.

"Oh well, he showed up. I guess we'll have waffles and Cinnamon Toast Crunch tomorrow.". Sen looks at his hurt friend for a second to assess any other wounds he might've missed that were actually serious, but found none.

"Oh well, night everyone." Sen said, going into a sleeping bag sitting against the couch before falling asleep.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 pm

"Alright, sounds like a balanced breakfast." Tasha said before getting into a sleeping bag next to Sen and going to sleep.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next