Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distortion

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Distortion Empty Distortion

Post by Zoprxki Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:55 pm

~Middle of the Ocean~

A large ship carrying thousands of passengers pushes through the relentless ocean currents. A hurricane passing through the ship's destinations has forced it to go to the northern Caribbean and cross into the Bermuda Triangle. The strength of the storm so far south of the vessel gives the ocean waves the power to heavily rock the boat and inspire anxiety in its passengers. For now though, the vacationers are ignoring the weather in favor of a party organized specifically for forgetting about the bad weather.

Anzo overlooks the party from a bridge on an upper floor and smokes from a cigarette. Never breaking his gaze from the dancing couples below, he is well aware of a girl's advances toward him. After half an hour she works up the courage to speak, only to break the ice using smoker statistics she learned from cheap commercials and health freaks.

Anzo:Well that's quite rude of you, hm? Oh well, you seem nervous, I'm sorry for judging. You certainly didn't make a good first impression though. *turns toward her* So, why are you up here?
Girl:Well, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to dance really...
Anzo:Oh. Well I'm waiting for someone, so I'm sorry, I can't. ^ ^
Girl:>,>

A few more girls come from a nearby corridor.

Girl#2:Did you seriously just say that? Guys at school have always wanted to dance with her.
Anzo:...you're kidding, right? You guys aren't these kind of girls are you?
Girl#3:What do you mean, "these kind of girls"? You sound pretty stuck up to me. You should apologize. Just cuz our friend doesn't have a boy friend to beat you up doesn't mean we don't.
Anzo:....
Girl#2:Yeah. You're being pretty rude yourself right now, being mean to us.
Anzo:Yeah, you're those kind of girls. I'll just go before you go sick your dog on me. *turns and walks into a muscular that is a bit taller than him* Oh boy...
Guy:You, my girl text me about a problem with some "rich-looking brat". Guess you're the unlucky bastard, huh?
Anzo:Well, speak of the devil...
Guy:Huh?
Girl#2:He called you our dog.
Guy:What?! I ain't nobody's dog!

He goes to punch Anzo a couple time, the first punch is dodged by Anzo backing off closer to the girls and being restrained by them. The second punch he moves his headout of the way and he punches a girl, bloodying face, and she falls into the other girls restraining Anzo, who makes his getaway.

~Outside Deck~
Anzo:Whew..that was close. *gets rained on* Oh well. ^ ^ *goes to the bow* Can't see anything...what horrible weather.

The area suddenly brightens, the skies now relatively clear, the ocean calmer, and Anzo himself falling into the ocean. Extremely confused and shocked, he regains his bearings long enough to correct his positioning so as to dive into the water. The impact from the height breaks his fingers and knocks him out.

Luckily for him, land isn't too far away, and he washes ashore after a somewhat short time of drifting in the warm sea.

TL;DR: Anzo pisses off some girls, has their boyfriend beat'em up so he can run away. Upon going outside, a temporal distortion occurs where he falls into the ocean and washes up on, unconscious on a crowded beach a little later.

Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Distortion Empty Re: Distortion

Post by Razorshell Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:10 pm

A somewhat metallic crash is heard a few miles away from him.

Dragus passes out from the impact putting him in sleep mode.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:15 pm

A tan blond boy wearing a comically large hat and a top hat on his ass walks up to the unconscious Anzo and stoops down, hugging his knees while looking him over.

Cammy: Hmmmm. I need a stick. *stands erect and goes off the screen and comes back dragging a gigantic tree branch onto the beach before picking it up and after hobbling around with it, pokes Anzo, unfortunately dropping the branch on him* Shit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Anzo:*coughs up sea water after the branch falls on him* W-what the...? *shoves the branch off and sits up, coughing up a little more water* Wow...what a weird day. *looks to Cammy* Hey uh....where am I? I guess a good question is what's up with your hats?

Last edited by Azure on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Dragus' systems to an automatic reboot waking him.
Dragus:Where am i? My computer says earth but that can't be right.*hears Cammy and goes to check it out.*
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Cammy: Docalemaru city! ^ ^ It's an entire city all on an island. *the top hat falls off* Dammit! *puts the hate back on* Welcome then, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Dragus:Excuse me just where am I? My internal computer says earth but that can't be right.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Cammy: Docalemaru City. Oh and to answer your question about my hats is because I'm part cat. I just don't like showing that off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Anzo:Doca-....wha? Ok...how about planet? Like that guys said.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Dragus:My computer says we're on earth. but it doesn't look like my earth.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Cammy: Derogimas. Home of the cat people as you people from Earth call us. Considering the Bermuda triangle you guys are so fond of is an ancient inter dimensional transporter we set there eons ago. I'm surprised that waterlogged contraption still works anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Dragus:Woulf you mind having a look at my circuitry? My think the dimensional rift may have messed it up.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Cammy: Look at it yourself! I'm still in high school and I suck at robotics. Q.Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Anzo:Really? Cat people huh? That's really cool. ^ ^ So...is there a way I can get these clothes dry or new clothes? I also think I gotta bathe cuz there's sand all over me.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Cammy: Hm. *strips down and holds out his clothes* Take mine then. They'll stretch to fit you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Anzo:0_0 Well ok. Your generosity is very much appreciated. *takes the clothing* Uh...so you being naked isn't going to be a problem for you?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Cammy: nah. We're so far advanced and this place is in such a warm climate, it's not really needed very much. Clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Dragus:My name's Dragus by the way.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Anzo:Oh? Well that's gonna take a lot of getting used to....*systematically takes off part of his clothes and puts on Cammy's right after* So...I guess I'm stuck here. Could I stay at your place while I get oriented? I probably won't stay long, and I'll get my own food and stuff.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Cammy: 'Kay. And your name, man?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Anzo:Oh right, I'm sorry. My name's Anzo Frein. I would've introduced myself sooner, but I'm pretty confused right now. ^ ^u
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Cammy: Cammy Crates. ^ ^

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Dragus:Nice to meet you Cammy. Say does this city have a robotics lab where I can check on my parts?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Anzo:What a nice name you have. Well...why were you out here, by the way?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Cammy: here's an idea Dragus. QUIT FUCKING WORRYING ABOUT YOUR STUPID PARTS! Also Anzo, I was here looking for seashells. ^ ^ Nothing special about that. Just a nice day for a beach day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum