Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massetiah: The Order of Midnight

4 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Massetiah: The Order of Midnight - Page 13 Empty Re: Massetiah: The Order of Midnight

Post by Zephyr Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:49 am

>.> they've been trying, fruitlessly to fix it. As I said in that long post describing what everyone was doing.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Massetiah: The Order of Midnight - Page 13 Empty Re: Massetiah: The Order of Midnight

Post by Razorshell Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Dax:Where shall we look Scarlett?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:01 pm

(later, when the group is attempting to sew the balloon back together, a group of En'nemeerie villagers, led by Gerard and Gale, approach the defunct zeppelin)
Scarlett: What the...Gerard? Is that you?
Gerard: hi, guys! This is my..friend, Gale, and her friends, the En'nemeerie'Da!
Gale: Hi, I'm Gale, I'm a missionary from Ridgewood, and I came to this village 2 years ago. I understand you're having trouble with your zeppelin?
Scarlett: ....yeah.
Gale: Well, I think my friends here can help! *turns to the group of villagers, all holding stone tools* Ev'ev'nemaaritan, tu gu neeferiten. *gestures to the zeppelin, and the crew*
(the group of villagers look at each other, then they move to the Zephyr, fixing minor problems with the hull and deck, and others sewing up the balloon)
Gerard: Okay, so these En'nemeeri'Da are master craftsman, and they'll fix up the airship to better than it worked before.
Gale: It's true, they'll weave some of their spells into the balloon, and work some into the hull of the ship, so it'll be more sturdy, fly faster, and the balloon won't burst anymore.
Scarlett: ...I don't know what to say, guys...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Dax:Hey Gerard. I was actually kind worried about you.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Gerard: I know, friend. I was worried about you guys too, I mean no one can survive long in these jungles if they don't know enough about them.
Scarlett: yeah, I have yet to find something in this world you don't know about.
Gerard: Oh please, we don't know practically anything about this world. That's why we explore.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13