Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo, what up?

2 posters

Go down

Yo, what up? Empty Yo, what up?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Heya, folks...

Oh, need more intro? Fine. *Ahem*

I will be known as Anarath on this forum. Do not call me Anawrath, because that would be silly. I am 21 years old, enjoy a glass of Jack Daniels, and watch more anime than I probably should. Some of my favorite animes are: Kenichi, Full metal alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Fairy Tail, Outlaw star, Slayers, Trinity Blood, Naruto, and Darker than black. I am a frequent Tabletop RP gamer, and have played more video games than you can shake a stick at, assuming you wish to shake sticks at something (Wierdo). I hope to have fun here, and... I need sleep. Desperately.

Night. Sleep

Back to top Go down

Yo, what up? Empty Re: Yo, what up?

Post by Zoprxki Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Cool. G'night I suppose.

You should join in on the chatbox when you can. Most of the forum's activity is there. We're kind of low on ideas at the moment. So we're talking plot and stuff like that.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:18 pm

I'm Arcus, the head admin/creator. I happen to love Bleach, yes, but I'm not super fanboy of it. The reason the site has so many Bleach references is because Bleach has a lot of groups in anime and I needed groups based from anime. I know of a lot more Bleach groups than any other groups in any anime even though I'm a huge anime fan anyway.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum