Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKYRIM! Everything Thread Edition

2 posters

Go down

SKYRIM! Everything Thread Edition Empty SKYRIM! Everything Thread Edition

Post by Zoprxki Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:45 pm

ITT: We share pics of Skyrim stuff. Doesn't have to be your own, but preferably, it should be unless it is extremely awesome and not a waste of time. PLEASE try to only submit things that you have encountered or done in the game.

I'll just post links or cropped pics, but you all can go ahead and post pics if they fit in the posts when you preview/post. Obviously comments are ok.

RAIYA! Oh god YES. First hawt female I made in/ever seen in Skyrim. Very close to her younger self in the Reboot. For the most part she's a spellcaster, but thanks to the monk character class mod she does elemental damage with her fists, but occasionally switches over to cast spells. She makes extensive use of Restoration and Alteration magic to mitigate the damage she would normally take.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (original version for those who like more of a background)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Proxzki on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

SKYRIM! Everything Thread Edition Empty Re: SKYRIM! Everything Thread Edition

Post by Zoprxki Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:07 am

This image would be Buriza. Added a couple mods to make Dunmer/Dark Elves more attractive. Personally I think the females of the race look pretty cool. Provided their textures are 4096x4096 XD

Unfortunately there are no armor texture improvement mods....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - w/o Depth of Field(mostly just to show off my hi-res environment textures, take note of the soft lighting in the background, that's the driving force behind those amazing pics I linked in the chatbox, although that person slightly modified theirs with better FXAA and modified coding)
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

SKYRIM! Everything Thread Edition Empty Re: SKYRIM! Everything Thread Edition

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Naomi

Zephyr
Zephyr