Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

∞Earth

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

∞Earth Empty ∞Earth

Post by Zoprxki Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:56 pm

As with all things, Humanity's attempted contact with the aliens had only the best possible intentions. Hopes of technological advancement, enlightenment by a greater species, etc, were all what people hoped would come about after a long international debate between the world's most powerful countries. Scientists condensed any and all relevant information about humanity, and directed it in the form of energy towards the Sun, where an artificial alien settlement had been discovered. Decades later, in the early 21st century, Earth received the message it was waiting for. To NASA's surprise, the data was English, and the information revealed much about the alien culture and level of technology.

Over the course of some years it became apparent something was wrong. The world's climates began to change dramatically, and an illness had swept the globe and despite all efforts, a cure could not be found, and no treatments were developed. Eventually most of the world's human population became very much like crazed zombies. Researchers, looking for answers instinctively turned to the strange energy the aliens had used to send data to Earth years ago, and after extensive study it was determined that the strange radiation that embodied the message was indeed the culprit of the strange phenomena.

As time went on animals showed signs of mutation, there was a spore-choked fungal forest spreading throughout the Western U.S., objects and people of archaic and futuristic design were showing up across the planet. It was clear the radiation's influence stretched far beyond modern times, but at this point there was no known organization actively researching the issues at hand. Some things did not change, though. Some people remained as they have ever been, but a small amount of the already stifled human population have developed abilities that are akin to sorcery or superhuman qualities like incredible strength and unrealistically precise vision.

Which brings us to the present....let's go with New York City?
===============================================

A ghostly girl, dressed as though she is from an older time is wandering the streets of the metropolis, long gotten over her fear of the zombies which seem to ignore her in favor of beings consisting of flesh and blood. There are loose remnants of soldiers and police attempting in vain to save what they can of any remaining civilians.

Erith:Such a strange place? So much wasted metal...and somehow the slain rise from death...I see not how times could be anymore dire.

As she ends her sentence, a deep bellowing is heard, and flames funnel down a nearby street, incinerating humans and zombies alike. The ground shudders as a titanic dragon lands upon the roof of a skyscraper.

Erith:A...dragon?

It doesn't take long for the building to begin collapsing under its weight, and it begins to take flight as the building starts to cave, but its wings take a barrage of bullets, forcing it to fall to the city bellow. It makes quick work of approaching undead, and begins to engage surviving police and other armed forces.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

∞Earth Empty Re: ∞Earth

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:14 pm

(a bright light flashes in the sky, as a super high-tech jet screams out of the light and speeds over the city, amazingly fast)
Wes: WOOOOOHOOOOO MACH TEEEEEN!!!! EAT IT, ROZE! .....Roze?
(Wes attempts to adjust his communication device in the cockpit, but only static is heard)
Wes: Jesus, busted again. *decreases speed* Must have had something to do with that flash when I engaged supersonic mode...Better land to fix it.
(Wes lands the jet in the middle of the street, right next to the dragon)
Wes: *opens the cockpit and emerges* Roze, I- *looks around* Where the hell am I?! *sees the dragon* WAH! Jesus Christ!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:46 pm

A woman is wandering the streets and looking around just a block south from everyone's positions.

Annerose: Could've swore I heard loud noise. Several of them. Maybe I'll see it soon. *looks and finds the dragon* That thing?! Oh dear, what a big fellow.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:55 pm

The dragon turns to Wes and brings its head back a little preparing to blast him with a torrent of fire, but is hit by a sniper, jarring it and disorienting it for a brief time. It seems to attempt to speak in an aggravated tone, but its language is not understandable. It turns to a nearby building that is firing bullets at it, and opts to blast them with flames instead.

Erith:*looks at her blade* Hm...I don't see how I could be of much use in combat with a dragon but...I should not simply stand idly by...*she grasps her sword in two hands and begins making her way toward the large beast*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Wes: Is that a....is that a fucking dragon?! *falls to the ground, then grabs for his plasma pistol hastily, drawing it out and firing at the dragon*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Annerose: *comes to the area the dragon is in* Oh my. Much bigger than I thought it was.
Hot dog vendor: That's what she said!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:10 pm

The dragon begins to largely ignore the bullets shot by the armed people on the building, deciding to spew fire at Wes as the plasma pistol's rounds are indeed more effective. As the flames release, Erith arrive, thrusting a blade up into its mouth. Although initially there's no effect, wounds materialize as if the blade had actually pierced the dragon, despite the non-physical nature of the sword.

The dragon's flames miss Wes, although the heat is strong enough to have caused physical harm in the form of burns.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:16 pm

(Wes staggers around, trying to swat away the fires that have started on his sleeves)
Wes: not my coat, not my coat! *runs over to the hot dog vendor, and throws a bunch of futuristic currency at him* I need a bunch of bottles of water man, c'mon!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Not far away, a lone raptor with robot arms is fighting off a random horde of zombies. Each zombie that approaches gets swiftly decapitated by the raptor's razor sharp metal claws, but annoyed with the lack of progress and sheer number of its opposition, the raptor transforms its right arm into a machine gun and proceeds to mow down countless zombies until they've all been downed.
Just then, a random piece of rubble from the battle with the dragon crashes into the ground inches from the raptor, sending it flying and it crashes directly into Wes.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Wes: OW HOW DID YOU DO THAT YOU JUST BROKE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS HOW DID A PROJECTILE FLUNG FROM ONE TRAJECTORY FLING YOU FROM THE OPPOSITE? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY LOGICAL SENSE!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:04 am

The raptor just grunts in annoyance as he gets off of Wes.
Raptor: Well it's nice to know that I didn't land on another zombie...
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:08 am

Wes: WELL YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO REGARD FOR THE LAWS OF PHYSICS AND THE AUDIENCE SURE WON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON.
(a police officer approaches the raptor)
officer: I AM AFRAID I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE YOU DOWNTOWN FOR BREAKING THE LAW! OF PHYSICS!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:29 am

-_-
Isn't there a dragon still running amok here?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:23 am

WTF WHY ARE YOU BEING SO BUTTHURT ABOUT IT?

Annerose: There must be something I can do against this beast though.
Hot dog vendor: You can have sex with me.
Annerose: Shut up.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:19 am

jesus, fine. I guess it is too much to ask for a little realism, here.

(back to when the raptor landed on Wes)
Wes: HUERF! *gets knocked out*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:24 am

Well he's watched Bobobo. That shows makes tons of sense to him.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Erith gets smacked away by the dragon, flying through everyone before landing on the ground nearby.

Erith:Ow...*looks to Annerose* ...your attire seems a little indecent.

The dragon prepares to spew fire at everyone, as it is no longer being flanked, and as it opens its mouth a survivor throws a grenade at it, the torrent of flames making it explode as it enters the dragon's mouth, stunning and staggering it. Much of its body falls onto Wes' jet, damaging it.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Annerose: I had my shirt and pants stolen by children a week ago. Don't point out my missing clothes.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Erith:Oh. Fair enough, I suppose. *heads back towards the dragon, conjuring her sword*

While the dragon is stunned, she stabs her blade into its head, and after a short delay, the blade briefly materializes as a solid object, destroying the dragon's brain. Afterwards, she heads back to everyone.

Erith:Your clothes don't seem to be of this era, how did you all get here, then?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Wes: *gets up, and dusts himself off* What do you mean, "era"? Where the hell are we, anyway? *looks around* Did I really get from the Mojave Desert to here in a few seconds?.?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Annerose: I'm from a bit into the future from this time, it seems.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Erith:What I mean to say is...compared to the natives around here, your clothing....and especially that flying contraption you came here in, none of it seems to make much sense. Why do the people here fire stones from their weapons, while you fire...I don't even know what to call it, really. All I understand is that this is not my time period of residence...and it seems as though I am not the only one facing that issue.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Annerose: Yeah, this isn't mine either. And for the record, everyone here's firing metal from their guns. And he was firing what looked like plasma to me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Wes: Well, I'm firing 2-mm rounds of synthesized silicate and lead rounds, containing mini-pellets of concentrated plasma, designed by Orion Corp. Upon contact, the round explodes, causing maximum surface fire damage. *looks to his ship* WHAT HAPPENED TO MY JET?!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Erith:The dragon fell on it when some sort of device exploded in its mouth.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum