Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUG (The Untitled Guild kekeke)

3 posters

Go down

TUG (The Untitled Guild kekeke) Empty TUG (The Untitled Guild kekeke)

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:41 am

I decided it's high time to plan what we'll do in two years or one year, when TUG multiplayer is up at least. Roles and such base don discussion here. I'm guessing Sarge wants to be super awesome McBeardy Pants Explorer Extraordinaire Deluxe McPatty Supreme. Also my gaming "friends" will slowly be joining. I will make sure of this. One of them is gonna be a demolition man/bandit/griefer. As far as I'm concerned it's great to have one on your side.

So claim your desired roles/state your intentions when playing TUG. I'm coming off as serious but that's how I am sometimes. Discuss what you wanna do.

I'll be collecting information. I won't be RPing as Brandt and will use the name Proxzki when people ask me my name(if there's no floating text or display for names). Anyway, will collect info by any means necessary. There are some who are gonna hoard or destroy important information in the world of TUG, and I intend to destroy or hoard information I find in our vaults. It's extreme, but understand that I will be selling/sharing information with others. The cult I'm counter-acting is not going to be so generous. There is the "Lore-Masters of TUG" guild, but I like capitalizing.

If you don't agree with me feel free to stop me. We'll quarrel and someone's gonna end up having to respawn. No big deal. Pretty sure Path will be staying with me. I'm not sure I'll even be a mage, it depends on how the game works. I will certainly be using magic, but I may be using it to enchant a sword or a bow, who knows. I'll either be a stealth-assassin or a mage, I'm guessing.

I intend to build an underground castle so as to not be grief, and have traps set in many places in the area if I can. By the way, there won't be "complex ships" in TUG. There may be boats...idk.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

TUG (The Untitled Guild kekeke) Empty Re: TUG (The Untitled Guild kekeke)

Post by Zephyr Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 pm

what do you mean "hoard or destroy information"? and what was that about vaults?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Exactly as it sounds like. Apparently everal groups believe it is possible to move or destroy information in-game.

As for vaults, I'm just referring to chest, safes, etc. I'm sure there'll be ways to secure limited amounts of loot from assholes.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:36 pm

What makes you think we'll all be on a massive MMO dick server?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Well it's an "official" server. Not some random griefing faggot server. The devs have already said there'd be some official servers with varying attributes. You'll probably play Adventure Mode yourself, and I might play on the Adventure servers when I'm tired and brain dead, but I'll mostly be on a Survival server.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down