Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph!

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph!

Post by Arcus Sat May 10, 2014 4:57 pm

Veila: *jumps down from the cliff* Ow, my ankles! Bad idea....*exhales* ....Okay, let's go after it. My poison stuff should still be affecting it.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph!

Post by Zephyr Sat May 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Zeph: ugh...I feel like a giant bear sat on me...*downs a first-aid med* Right then! *runs after the Azuros*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat May 10, 2014 6:50 pm

Veila: Okay then, let's go after it. *runs after Zeph*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue May 13, 2014 1:50 pm

(Zeph plays an attack-boosting song as they run through the woods, as they eventually come upon a clearing in which the Azuros is munching on a beehive)
Zeph: Psst! There he is! Oh, you should totally shoot its head.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue May 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Veila: Yeah, I'll do it. *hefts her bowgun up and aims at the azuros' head before firing a poison shot at it*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed May 14, 2014 5:06 pm

(the shot knocks back the Azuros, and Zeph charges in, hefting her horn, then swings it horizontally into the Azuros' face, then jabs it with the butt of her horn. The azuros rears back, and body-slams Zeph)
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue May 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Veila runs up to the azuros and jabs its head with the butt of her gun.

Veila: Get off my sister!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue May 20, 2014 4:41 pm

(the Azuros recoils from the jab, and starts limping off into the woods)
Zeph: It's trying to escape! *gets up* Quick, shoot it in the tuckus! Try and knock it down!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue May 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Veila: Don't need to tell me twice. *quickly loads in stun shots before firing at the azuros' butt*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue May 20, 2014 6:30 pm

(later that night, the girls return to the village victorious. In their hut, they review their spoils)
Zeph: *going through her pouch* Oh, and after we killed the Azuros, I foraged and gathered a buttload of bananabug stuff! I think I can make its armor now.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue May 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Veila: Yeah, me too. We might be able to make the together, even.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue May 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Zeph: Yeah! We'll look so classy when fighting monsters! I can't wait!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:29 pm

Veila: I just can't wait until my shoulder heals up. I miss having a sword so badly. Q.Q
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:38 pm

(Fast-forward to a few weeks later, Zeph and Veila are standing on the cliff of area 8 of Moga Woods, surveying the ocean)
Zeph(wearing Wroggi armor, wielding a Qurupeco Horn): I don't see him yet, do you?
(Cha-Cha pops up out of the ground behind him, wearing the Fluffy Mask)
Zeph: You sure he's in area ten?
Cha-Cha: Cha-Cha sure! Can feel it in Fluffy Mask hairs!
Zeph: Finally, we get to fight the cause of all the earthquakes in the village.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:48 pm

Veila: (Now wearing banana bug armor with a wroggi long sword) Yeah. Let's go find it and kill it fast.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:04 am

Zeph: Right. ... You first. *pushes Veila off the cliff into Area 11* Hahahahaha! Haha-*slips on a wet rock and falls off the cliff after Veila* HUAGH!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:07 am

Veila: Oh craaaaaaaaap! *splashes into the water and quickly swims back up, coughing up water* Darn you, Zeph! Warn a girl before you push her off a cliff!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:19 am

(Zeph plunges into the water in an improvised cannonball, and comes back up shivering)
Zeph: Brr....do you know who stupid cold this water is in this revealing armor?! I've got seawater in all my holes right now!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:38 am

Veila: Yeah, a bit much there. Anyway, let's keep going now. The lagiacrus awaits us.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:37 am

(Cha-Cha emerges from the water between them)
Cha-Cha: Waa! Cha!
Zeph: What the-? How'd you get here? I didn't see you drop!
(Cha-Cha looks at Zeph, then at Veila, then at the water, then back at Zeph, and shrugs)
Zeph: ...Oh whatever. Let's go-
(The monstrous blue leviathan emerges from two crags to the east, swimming menacingly in their direction)
Zeph: Oh. *gets out her Qurupeco Horn* That guy's....bigger than I thought he would be...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:50 am

Veila: Looks like the big guy already wants to play. *draws out her wroggi sword*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:06 am

(The Lagiacrus pokes his head out of the water and roars, much louder than any monster they have yet faced.)
Zeph: *covers her ears* Dang! I gotta gem in some earplug decorations! ... Or just wear earplugs. Oh wait! *swings her horn around, then plays a melody that protects Zeph and Veila from roars* There we go! Now let's serve up some Laggy Steaks!
(the Lagiacrus curls up, and launches itself over to the sisters, and trashes and bites at them. Zeph slams her horn into its head, but gets knocked away)
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:24 am

Veila slices into the monster's face before swimming around to its tail and slicing at it.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:33 am

Zeph: Yeah, go after its tail! I'll work on smashing its horns! *swims back over to it and swings, but misses as the creature lurches around, curling up, then whips its body out, slapping Veila away from its tail*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:29 am

Veila shakes her head from the slap and swims back to the lagiacrus' tail to swing at it once more. and stabs at it.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next