Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Committee: The brave and the bold

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hero Committee: The brave and the bold Empty Hero Committee: The brave and the bold

Post by Arcus Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:07 pm

In the town of Dragon Forge, one man, while at a buffet, ate expired radioactive shrimp cocktails by the truck ton. After getting a bad case of food poisoning, he grew hungry and ate the toilet bowl itself. He then found out he could eat anything! He then put on a superhero costume under the moniker of Digestion Man and fought crime and gained fame city wide. Eventually, two more superheroes came to Dragon Forge. The best friend crime fighting duo, Silk Man and Feather Man. The three all met at a bar and decided to become the gluttonous silky feather trio and soon made all villainy in Dragon Forge wet their beds at night. But the three knew that Dragon Forge couldn't be the only city with super powerful crime fighters such as them. Digestion Man suggested forming a superhero organization, and Feather Man dubbed it, the Hero Commitee! And it was looking for applicants!

~Story~

One day in the city of Dragon Forge, while the Gluttonous Silky Feather trio were out of town celebrating Silk Man's bachelor party, the first national bank of Dragon Forge was currently being robbed!

Robber 1: Hehehe, with those idiot heroes out of town, we can finally make the boss proud and give her some cash.
Robber 2: Heck yeah. She'll definitely love us now. Where's the van?

Just then, a black van goes flying past them with a ruptured fuel tank and a spear made of stone punctured through it with the driver yelling "Run, boys!"

The confused robbers' expressions quickly turn to horror as a brand new superhero clad in clay knight's armor appears before them and quickly wrapping stone around them.

Rock Man: I came here to join the Hero Committee only to find villains growing ballsy from the resident heroes being out of town. That aside, the police force is already on its way. Simple robbers like you would've been apprehended anyway.
Robber 1: Just who the hell are you, jackass?
Rock Man: I'm the stone knight of hard justice, Rock Man. And don't you two ever forget it.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Hero Committee: The brave and the bold Empty Re: Hero Committee: The brave and the bold

Post by Razorshell Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:17 pm

A blue construct of springy boxing gloves knock them away from the clay clad super into a cage made of a similar light.
GL:Sorry if we stole your catch Rocky.
Charlie Blue:He smells like that cat litter you buy for me.

the two sources of the voices are made clear as a Green lantern lands beside the construct and a cat in a similar outfit floats next to him.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Hero Committee: The brave and the bold Empty Re: Hero Committee: The brave and the bold

Post by Arcus Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Rock Man: Well, no, if anything, you helped secure them even better. Thank you, you two.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:30 pm

GL:Any time. I'm Green Lantern and this is my ally Charlie Blue.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Rock Man: I'm Rock Man. I just moved here from San Diego. Although, I think more of these robbers are still loose in the city. Police radio said there was a total of seven. I'm guessing these guys were just the clean up part of the group. Wanna help me find the rest?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:38 pm

GL: Sure. So what can you do? You've seen what Charlie and I can do.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Rock Man: Well the asphalt restraining these guys should give you a clue.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Charlie: So you can control earth. Lets get moving.
Gl:Maybe one of these guys will tell us where to go.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:46 am

(a woman in a red suit[as described in her bio] approaches from around a corner)
Ladybug: Tough chance. I know these goons, and they're either too dumb to know anything important or too tight-lipped so they won't say anything. I've been after this gang for months.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:53 am

Rock Man: Really now? What is this gang? Do you know anything useful about them?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:06 pm

Ladybug: The Orion gang. They've been getting their thugs to pose as low-level bank robbers to fund their operations. It was easy to figure out with a little detective work.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Rock Man: I see. So the bank robberies fund them or don't they?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Ladybug: ...Yeah. I just said that they funded their operations. Anyway, I'm Ladybug, and if you guys really want to take on this gang, you need me.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:42 pm

GL: I'll accept the help.
Charlie: I like your outfit.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:10 pm

Rock Man: It would ertainly be wise to have you with us, Ladybug.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:36 pm

Gl: So are you a local super hero? And where do you think we should start?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:39 pm

Ladybug: Sort of. This is only my second time going downtown. Anyway, I'm not sure where we should start. I've never been able to track down their headquarters.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:45 pm

GL:Hmmmm. Maybe I can use my ring to uncover some clues.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:16 pm

Ladybug: If you think it could work, give it a shot.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:00 am

GL has his ring uncover the tire tracks of the getaway car.
Charlie:Think you can follow these?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:18 am

Ladybug: *crouches down and scans a section of the tracks with a little device* Hmm... from this back alley, yes. But not once we get into the road, since there are too many others. However, I can get the make and model from this sample. We're looking for a white Dam pickup truck.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:28 am

GL:Got it. So Why a ladybug?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:55 am

Ladybug: Well, I've always loved them. They would come by my childhood home every summer in swarms. My family saw them as a nuisance, but I collected some as pets.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:20 am

GL:Need any help flying? I figure an aerial view is what we need.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:23 am

Ladybug: I've got it all covered. Why don't you guys join me in the Gobug? *presses a button on a remote on her belt, and a red, high-tech looking muscle car rolls up from around the corner, and the driver door opens, and she walks over and gets inside*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum