Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hikari story thread (violent/mature supernatural adventure shounen story)

2 posters

Go down

Hikari story thread (violent/mature supernatural adventure shounen story) Empty Hikari story thread (violent/mature supernatural adventure shounen story)

Post by Zephyr Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:35 pm

So this is the thread for a story idea I've been cooking up for a while now. I'm planning this to be a huge, epic tale of destiny, ancient magic, and plain ol' fighting, so it's gonna be hard to summarize. I'll do my best by filling out the five essential story elements.

WHERE: Earth, all over the world. It's gonna be a big, globe-trotting adventure. I'm going to be using these pixel art gifs as settings for key parts of the story, as you can see they're set in different locations all around the world. Mainly Japan, and our story will be no different

WHEN: The year 2050. The world is notably different. The various powers that rule each country have nearly bankrupted themselves through international conflicts, feuds, and disputes, but no major catastrophes have happened(i.e. nukes). However, gangs and more organized crime syndicates have more or less taken charge of their respective countries.

WHO: Our characters! A rag-tag group of battle-ready fighters, each with unique weapons and more unique superhuman/supernatural abilities. Think X-Men. (Or RWBY, but not everyone in the world has these abilities.)

WHY: For glory, for honor, for vengeance, to save the world, or just for the adventure. Our characters' motivations will of course be varied and diverse.

WHAT: In some of the gifs linked above in the WHERE section, you'll see a dark floating orb, giving off bolts of lightning and shrouded in stormclouds. This will be the focus of the overarching plot of the story. In it, the mysterious orb appears, heralded by violent storms. In its presence, humanoid shadow monsters clad in samurai armor, wielding katanas(some even have multiple arms, all holding swords) appear, and slaughter all in sight. But it's not permanent. The orb is only present as long as the storm persists. After the orb leaves, the shadow samurai leave, after completing whatever goal they came to accomplish. The overarching plot will be to fight these creatures, learn the nature of the orb, and put an end to the carnage.

what do you think? questions, comments, input?

Last edited by Zephyr on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hikari story thread (violent/mature supernatural adventure shounen story) Empty Re: Hikari story thread (violent/mature supernatural adventure shounen story)

Post by Zephyr Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:34 pm

bio for my main character

Name: Takeo Ishikawa

Race: Japanese

Weight: 175 lbs

Height: 6'2"

*Eye color: Blue

*Skin color: Fair

*Hair color: Jet black, short cut

*Body build: Fit

Personality: Tries to act honorable and heroic, but is selfish, and a bit arrogant. Don't get me wrong, he won't back down from a fight, and he's good at fighting, but he loves fighting just a bit too much sometimes.

Sexuality: Straight

Clothing choice: A red vest over a white t-shirt, blue jeans and sneakers.

Class: Takeout delivery boy

Special powers: Kendo (a spirit-like force that augments his body and fighting abilities a hundred fold. When he activates this power, he must use it to kill his enemy, for it will not go away until he does. And when he does, it takes a year off his natural life expectancy. When activated, his body and sword gives off a blue-colored energy/aura)

Weapon: Katana

Background story: Takeo is the only child of a single father, who owns a small sushi restaurant in Okinawa. He is also a retired smith, who crafted the finest katanas in Japan, and trained Takeo on how to use them since he was young. Now, Takeo works for his father as a delivery boy, and yearns for a more...interesting life.

Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hikari story thread (violent/mature supernatural adventure shounen story) Empty Re: Hikari story thread (violent/mature supernatural adventure shounen story)

Post by Arcus Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Name: Gino Reyes

Race: italian-hispanic american

Weight: average

Height: 5"8

*Eye color: Brown

*Skin color: Tanned

*Hair color: Brown, short

*Body build: fit, slender

Personality:

Sexuality: Straight, I guess

Clothing choice: green hoodie and black skinny jeans with sneakers

Class:

Special powers: can turn into a super powered wolf thing with some amount of rapid healing abilities

Weapon: switch blade

Alternate weapons:

Background story: An american that traveled to Japan in hopes of joining the yakuza on its home turf, but was rejected and just wanders the world aimlessly now.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:23 pm

one of my side characters

Name: Yoichi Hayashi

Race: Japanese

Weight: 180 lbs

Height: 5'11"

*Eye color: Brown

*Skin color: Tan

*Hair color: Jet black, neck-length, slicked back

*Body build: slightly muscular/fit

Personality: Easy-going, fun-loving, flirtatious, is rarely serious when it comes to important things. Alcoholic.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Clothing choice: Shirtless, with black pants and flip-flops.

Class: Bathhouse owner/manager

Special powers: Can manipulate water. His most-utilized use of this power is moving the water to the outsides of his forearms, forming them into the shape of an armblade, and freezing it, creating deadly blades.

Weapon: None

Background story: Not much is known about his background, as he doesn't talk about it much.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Name: Hikari Saito

Race: Japanese

Weight: 150 lbs

Height: 6'

*Eye color: Green

*Skin color: Fair

*Hair color: Black

*Hair style: Long, reaching down to her tailbone, with a braid down the middle

*Body build: Fit

Personality: Shy, but smart and calculating. She is a fierce fighter, with a strong sense of loyalty. 

Sexuality: straight

Clothing choice: a dark red, tight, sleeveless kimono dress with a floral pattern, knee-high boots

Class: student(formerly)

Special powers: Can control wind, (namely, she can shoot concentrated blasts of wind from her hands, jump really high, and run fast)

Weapon: Naginata

Alternate weapons: None

Background story: She was a history student at a university in America (she immigrated to there at a young age), but her school was blown up by a group of terrorists. Then, after hearing about the mysterious orbs shrouded by thunderstorms appearing in Japan, she returned there to see what she can learn about them, and if she can stop them at all.

Pic: none
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down