Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances)

5 posters

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down

Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances) Empty Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances)

Post by Zoprxki Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Since my fave characters either come from cruises or myself, I've made this thread to talk to you guys. Cuz the chatbox is fucked.

Right now, Palchelbel's Canon is being played in the center of the ship. Very nice, actually. I'm surprised I recognized it. It has a piano for bass music.

This cruise has been absolutely dreadful. I've seen quite a few attractive people, and am following a clique around because of how funny they are. It has nothing to do with the girl looking like Jake. At all.

I'm once again the best fooseball player on the ship and intend on getting lots of medals again.

Apparently I'm very good at ditching people only to reappear to them via an alternate route(during travel around the ship) so people tend to relate me to a magician. Although on my last cruise it was for my ability to make the fooseball travel so fast it was a blur or disappeared.

On a lighter note, I met a guy that was in a similar predicament as I am. Though I don't see much of him. I also hope that my cruise will improve soon. As much as I love ocean travel, it doesn't do much good when your only friends are a group of guys and a girl who's playing them like an instrument. She even goes so far as to say everyone "likes" her.

Really, really, really really really miss Jake right now. T.T Plus the fact I see people that remind me of him all day is proof enough that at least Satan exists. Bastard. >,>

Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances) Empty Re: Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances)

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Hehe. That's just your thoughts playing out your want for Jake.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances) Empty Re: Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances)

Post by Zoprxki Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:42 pm

I really don't like how you worded that. >,> But ya.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah, the wording on that is less than pleasant, but hey, couldn't figure out any better way to say it.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:51 pm

If it wasn't for the slow connection and dated browser, I'd be here more often...

Lily's odd.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:52 pm

She's just odd because she's different from her sisters. Instead of lusting after Zera, she wants nothing of him so she's even more hard to get than Fierce.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:02 pm

I'm sure Zera'll have tons of fun sparring with her. Or trying to kill her. I'm not quite sure which way he likes to fight when he's sparring.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Yeah, I'm sure he'll have tons of fun fighting her too.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Well, I hope we can make those scenes badass, cuz I have so many songs in mind that could be combat theme music for them.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:10 pm

Oh with Lily being a martial artist, hell yeah they'd be badass.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm

The fight scene ended nicely. Lily was really cute!

And apparently while I was typing Zera's response, they played some Kuroshitsuji orchestral music on the cruise.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Well it could've been kuroshitsuji-styled. Not sure it would actually be that.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Nah. It was exactly the same as when Claude set a table in Kuroshitsuji 2. You know they pull insturmental/orchestral music directly in most shows.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Oh. And I didn't think Lily would actually be cute passing out from cumming.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Well me and Zera are sick minded like that. I think if a masochist came from getting his/her ass kicked, as long as they're attractive, it's cute.

Plus if the girl's got a nice body and face, having unkempt hair is kind of cute.

Ergo, Lily is really cute when she passes out from an orgasm resulting from an ass whooping.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Yeah, I see your point now.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:11 pm

It was a cool fight scene minus the orgasm, though. Very cool.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Yeah I'll give you credit for that.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Oh, Zera did cool stuff? Why thank you. I try.

Though with Jake's ARS armor, he or Zera could do some kickass stunts...
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

No, that it's actually a good fight scene.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Ya.

Wow, Lily can be such a bitch. >,>
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Yeah, she plays hard to get in a whole different ball game.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:27 am

aka, Hate? lol
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:59 pm

That too! ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Well, there's some nice guys on this cruise....but none meet my standards. I mean, one guy's pretty close, but immature. So whatever happens'll just be like Vegas rules.

Oh, and he doesn't believe in chivalry either. He beat the shit out of his sister in front of everyone. Cuz you see...if she hits you, you should retaliate with double the force.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next