Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Arcane series

2 posters

Go down

the Arcane series Empty the Arcane series

Post by Zephyr Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:21 pm

this is what I plan to be this huge universe of stories and stuff, akin to the MCU or, more fittingly, Discworld by Terry Pratchett. This is gonna be a world full of stories heavily influenced by magic, wizards, dragons, and other mythological things. The world itself is known as Alta, and it was forged by colossal elemental golems given life and purpose by the Formless Gods. After their tasks were completed they were set to lie dormant. Ages past and humanity crept out of their primordial caves, and the rest is history. Quite literally, in fact.

The first of the stories I want to do set in this world is gonna be directly involving a group of young adventurers travelling the world, and identifying, documenting, and studying all the different kinds of dragons, and eventually creating a sanctuary to house displaced or injured dragons.

Other story ideas for this world I have in mind is the Axcellion story, that fantasy mech story I proposed a while back. Also, I want to do one where a mage or group of mages delve into a Ziggurat, a kind of extradimensional magical dungeon that forms when something goes awry in a magic institute, and all the collected arcane energy from all the artifacts and tomes comes to a head and goes off like a powder keg of madness.

Any thoughts, or input?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

the Arcane series Empty Re: the Arcane series

Post by Razorshell Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:18 pm

Maybe one of the characters actually fosters a hatchling.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum