Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New story I have in mind

3 posters

Go down

New story I have in mind Empty New story I have in mind

Post by Arcus Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Last night I made up a couple of introductions for a story featuring Xandros along with some friends he'd made. This story can be introduced in one of two way: 1. It can narrate Xandros and his super team's rise to global dominance while meticulously describing the horrible deaths all of our good characters suffer. 2. It can just re-introduce Xandros and chronicle how he made his super team. Below this paragraph, I'm going to list the shocking super team of evil. I know you'll have many questions on why this is. But it kept me up until three in the morning so feel free to ask away. Just don't ask about why the characters are there. Their reasons for joining Xandros will be explained next to their names.

Xandros Super team of Evil!!!!:
Xandros: The leader of the group, very very evil....
Death Fierce: Joined after making a pact out of their common goal: Destroy the Battle clan.
Elsa: She was transformed into a biological robotic android after Xandros seemingly shocked it into her. She willingly joined after that.
Mysterious drakel assassin Z: No one knows exactly why he joined their team. He was the first to make a team with Xandros and no one even knows who he really is. He's just a cold blooded crafty killer that never ever shows his face, nor talks. He just does what he's told.
Gray: After Gray grew up, he was bored with life and by then became very evil and powerful. He willingly joined Xandros to quell his boredom.

So that's Xandros's super team of evil. Please help me decide a way to introduce the story and leave out all of the questions of why these characters are here because I don't know either. It just came to me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

New story I have in mind Empty Re: New story I have in mind

Post by Razorshell Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Go with two and Why would Gray kill his parents?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:16 pm

He doesn't in idea number 2. But in idea number 1, he was said to have bludgeoned Marcus to death with a club while Z hold him still with ability negated shackles.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Why only Marcus? And Go with two. I don't like it when sons kill fathers especially when they don't deserve it.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:23 pm

^ Lame.

I don't care which idea you go with. I'm thinking of intro-ing a new character for use in this story, working out the details, shouldn't be more than a few hours.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Well Ok one is a great idea.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Alright. But the only ones that will survive the horrible massacre will be Robie, KFierce, Serus and Sera since they're practically unkillable, oh, and Lyna escapes too. So with idea one, everyone's gonna have to intro a new character so wiggles isn't gonna like it.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:31 pm

Ok. I was thinking a long lost brother of Marcus'
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host