Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Character Ideas

2 posters

Go down

Future Character Ideas Empty Future Character Ideas

Post by Darth Wiggles Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Fusion Character"
So how's about this for the character: a pair of teenaged twins/lolis (probably obvious) one with green hair and one with blue (gender undetermined for both) to make a cyan haired beauty around Jessica's age. Of course, while they enjoy their fused form, they kinda hate each other and not only do they argue in her head, but their fights kinda cause her to beat herself up, much to the shock and confusion of the heroes
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Future Character Ideas Empty Re: Future Character Ideas

Post by Arcus Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 am

Might as well use this.

Characters I thought of last night:

Loli archer...Enough said.

Reverse trap with completely flat chest. In otherwords, a damn good one.

Remake Zinc yet again to have this flat of a chest.

Make a completely flat chested girl who's otherwise like a lot of my characters.

Make a DPS-duel dagger wielding warrior or knight character.

Make a long haired trap.

Make a long haired girl that's like my other girls.

PRemake Saphra!oints if you remember her!

Make a pink haired trap.

Make a pink haired girl like my other girls.

Make an archer character with a freaking huge bow.

Make a girl who has a symbiotic suit of armor for her weapon of choice.

Make a pretty boy who has the previous idea.

Make a trap who has the previous choice

Make the dagger wielding knight a loli

Make the archer idea a loli

Make a mage loli(Which regardless, has already been done)

So there. That kept me up last night.

Last edited by Arcus on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi, I'm a dwarf and I'm digging a thought bubble!

While in bed last night just after I had went into my bed, I got to thinking about how I've evolved from using original characters created from pre-existing settings to using pictures and giving them life to making entirely original characters for certain settings and even thought about how I've grown to analyze a lot of things such as clothing on people in the way I would as a character designer and then got to think that I've really only made so few demon characters(i.e. my most recent ones for the god story) only one slime and only one elf character(that never got much of a lift-off as a character anyway) and then I thought of dwarves. Then I wanted to make my own super bad ass dwarf character. But at first, I didn't know how someone like that would work. Would they be a man? Or a woman? I knew I'd get a lot of flak from churro for making a female dwarf but I'm not exactly short how I want this fantasy style dwarf to look exactly. So i decided that the next day, I'd look for reference pics which I did while writing this and before that, I just went with a base model in my head that more resembled a small chibi-type person than any actual character and that at first she was a he and had a huge battle age and smoked cigars and had a thick full beard and errything and then I decided that I'd just go for a female since it's more me that way and quickly scrapped him and went for a female under the same chibi-type thingy and that she exchanged the battle axe and cigar drinking for shields and engineering. She had big round shields that were about two thirds of her size. Each. And had an assortment of other things on them. Being they had handles that could be extended and put together to create some kind of double ended mace thing, razor blades coming out of the ends of the shields, the shields opening u on the ends to reveal miniature mini guns, the centers opening up to reveal miniature mortar cannons, five gun barrels that do nothing but emit smoke for getaways. Things of that nature. She'd also be spunky and hold herself high, despite her diminutive stature. So right off the bat, you can tell she's aiming to be an engineer. Hey, she'd be a dancer, but dancers are supposed to be exotic and sexy and there's not much a dwarf can do in the way of dancing. Maybe tap dancing and tango?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down