Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour everyone :3

2 posters

Go down

Bonjour everyone :3 Empty Bonjour everyone :3

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:00 am

Hello, I'm Firehair.
I've never done much RP'ing so I am not totally sure what exactly to do, but I write nearly constantly... Well I mean I have RP'ed with friends but never on a forum. Do I need to find a thread that started already and just jump in or wait for a new story?

Where are my manners haha. I am a woman of 19 looking for an adventure, and thought it would be fun to take a peek into other people's imaginations. I am, like my name alludes to, a ginger. With freckles. And believe it or not, a soul. ;)

Back to top Go down

Bonjour everyone :3 Empty Re: Bonjour everyone :3

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 am

Well, we're very lax with RPing so I'm sure you'll be fine. You can either propose a story in the "Story Idea Forum", and if it gains the support of a few other people it can safely be made in whatever forum houses its genre. Since our main stories (like Lore) have TON of background characters and other reference material, it might be best to get a feel for how RPing works in the Pokemon RP forum, or to figure out as you go in your own story.

We also have a very simple way of RPing that will be very apparent if you've seen our posts in stories. You don't have to follow that format, it's just our preference because it's streamlined to quickly show what characters are doing and what they're saying. If you prefer a more descriptive/normal approach that's fine too.

Very nice to have you on board with us, though. Hope you have fun. Any other questions you might have would be more quickly answered in the chatbox at the bottom of the site.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:17 pm

or, if you don't feel like starting out with Pokemon, or if you don't like Pokemon, that's cool too, I do have a new fantasy story in the works called Windshear, it's in the Story Idea forum.

Anyway, it's nice to see a new face around here! and again, we're very centered on the chatbox, so if you feel like it, you can drop by and say hello! Very Happy
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum