Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea: Not like I wanna do it anyway

3 posters

Go down

Idea: Not like I wanna do it anyway Empty Idea: Not like I wanna do it anyway

Post by Arcus Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:19 am

It's an MMO. Simple as that.

Gender mechanics: Whenever you pick a race and go for gender, there's some races that have three gender options. The standard male and female, and there's also the trap. Yes, the trap. The genders are labeled with the symbols and also the chromosome make up. XX for women, XY for men and for traps, it's YX. I dunno. It's weird already. What traps can do, is not only look pretty, but they can also cross dress sometimes, meaning they have access to female-only armors, should they wanna wear them.

Races: Here's gonna be the bulk of the idea. The races. We'll start easy.

Humans: They're your standard race. nothing too shabby with these peeps. There's three genders you can choose from and customization's pretty good on these guys. Hair, skin, eye and make up for women, standard.

High Elves: They're the other standard human race. they're supposed to be prettier than humans and they also have the three gender options and cutomization's pretty good too. Although more skin options are available.

Dwarves: Male-only race. With humans, you can select and customize facial hair and with dwarves, they're more options for facial hair. They're also the shortest race offered.

Sylves: They're a combination of the latin word for forest and elves. Aren't I clever? They're basically your lolis for the game, although, they have both genders and the boys are shotas as well. They have little pointed ears and aren't as extreme as the elves or an upcoming race on the list. They're supposed to be lolis and shotas because their whole background has the idea of them being "the children of the forest" So they're also your woodland elves as well. Thy don't have three gender options. Only two. Male and female.

Daemons: They're demonic humanoids. Three genders, lots of skin customization, hair, eyes, make up for women. Good stuff, I guess. With hair, there's also horn customization. Each hair option has its own horn design too. Yay....

Beasts: I don't have a name for these guys. They're the kemonomimi in the game. You can make them into any furry little bastard mammal. Dogs to bunnies. They're like humans with lots of options for hair and eyes and skin and they also have the three genders too.

Amazons: They're the tallest race in the game and female only. Also, by default....they're really.....busty and....curvy.... Funny how I make the male-only race the shortest, and the female only race the tallest.

Dragonian: They look a lot like the high elves. Just that their skin has a scaley texture to it. They have the same prominent really pointy ears that the high elves do, they also have prominent fangs showing from their upper jaws. Lots of skin customization, hair and eyes too. They don't have real tails per say, but they do have cute widdle stubs. They also have two gender options if you're curious.....

Mechanics: They're robots. Plain and simple. They have skin variations only in shades of gray and silver, hair's not much for customization, and eyes are customizable. They only have two gender options though.

Classes: They'll work loosely like the classes we have for Lore and otherwise any other story.

Available:
Warrior
Mage
Ranger
Rogue
Battle chef
Priest
Dancer
Engineer
Demonologist

Dancers: They're one of your buffing classes. They mostly wear really flashy outfits. That's about it.

Demonologist: Debuff heavy version of the mage class.... Yeah.

Battle chef: Like I said about them on the class list, they're basically mixed attackers, but mostly serve for buffs in parties, even though they can do solo crap.

Priest: You're main healer in the game. Pretty standard. Although traps and women both wear little nun habits if you're curious....

Warrior: Heavy armor wearing tank. Standard.

Ranger: The archers. Standard, really.

Mage: Spell-casting heavy damage dealer. Standard.

Rogue" Stealthy DPS-dealer. Yeah.

Engineer: Mechanical mastermind genius thing.

Weapons:

Warriors: They can use sword, shields, axes, maces and two handed axes, maces and swords. They can also dual wield all the one-handed weapons, including shields.

Mages: They use scepters and staffs. Scepters are faster at casting magic, but deal less damage than staffs.

Rgues: They can use daggers and claw weapons.

Priests: They use books as their weapons. No, they don't beat people with them. They cast weak offensive magic.

Battle chefs: They use ladles as a type of weird mace weapon.

Engineers: Here's where it gets fun. For engineers, they don't get weapons. They get robot creation kits. At the beginning, they also get an item they use to make the creation kits into their usable weapons where are giant robot leg and arm mounts. They get two options, a bipedal one with fists and that uses fists and a caterpillar treaded one that has its fists replaced with guns.

Dancers: They use daggers. Simple as that.

Armors:

Warriors: heavy armor and crap. Standard badass full body armor for men, skimpy little shity threads and bits of armor for women and something in between those two for traps. Although traps can wear female armor and male armor. It just curves to their bodies more. The male armors.

Rangers: They wear light armor.....Do I need to explain?

Demonologists: They wear hide armor. Part of being intimidating little shits.

Mages/Priests: They wear cloth armors. Male mages wear badass robes that are like coats and pants, women wear revealing robes, traps wear tiny robes and tiny shorts. Priests wear priest-y stuff.

Battle chefs: They wear armored professional chef clothing. Of course....

Dancers: Dancer wear all sorts of dancer regalia and can range from middle eastern belly dancers to Las Vegas showgirls for women and traps.

Setting: I didn't think of anything. Only the races, classes, and weapons they'd use.

Disclaimer: This is really just a bare bones idea. If you guys really wanna do something with this, we can make it a story here and that would be fine and dandy, but I'm just calling this an idea I needed to share. Also, Churro, Porky, you guys are a couple of bigoted assholes. Not that it hasn't been well established that you two are giant dickheads anyway. But people like me watch LPs because the LPer doing them is usually funny and entertaining. True, people do watch them to be informed about games while playing along, but it's mostly entertainment. So fuck off mai fervrit youtube thingy! Also, I lost interest in both of you turdheads years ago too. Three can play at that game you bags of dicks!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Idea: Not like I wanna do it anyway Empty Re: Idea: Not like I wanna do it anyway

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Basic ideas for my characters, all I have atm

Character 1
Player's Name: Michael
Player's Gender: Male
Player's Avatar: Human (male)
*Hair: Short pink
*Eye: Red
*Skin: Fair white
Class: Ranger

Character 2
Player's Name: Benjamin
Player's Gender: Male
Player's Avatar: Amazon
Avatar's Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/1438174
Class: Dancer
Weapon: Daggers
Armor:

Character 3
Player's Name: Jennifer
Player's Gender: Female
Player's Avatar: Daemon (Female)
*Hair: Red in long ponytail with tiny horns
*Eye: Red
*Skin: Fair white
*Makeup:
Class: Mage
Weapons:
Armor: http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/4758-1438602011.png

Last edited by Darth Wiggles on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Idea: Not like I wanna do it anyway Empty Re: Idea: Not like I wanna do it anyway

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Race backgrounds and stuff:

Amazons:Since amazons originiate from Greek mythology, they live in a type of Greek city but is more advanced to around a medieval setting.
Because the amazons' backstory is that they've lived relatively isolted since their founding after the women of an ancient society overthrew the ruling society, drove out is governing bodies and took all of its men for slaves and that was how the society was able to last.
Dude to the men having absolutely no power and purely being used as property and for reproductive purposes.
Think of the amazonin culture in the MMO as thhe culture of a beehive.
However as time went on, traders, that happened to be female, luckily, entered their country and established a trade with them. This helped their society catch up with the rest of the world and that is where they are now.
They only trade with human female traders.

Dwarves: The dwarves on the otherhand were once a thriving society of underground people that once had both genders thriving within the race, unfortunatel,y long ago a terrible illness broke out that affected only the women in the society and eventually, no woman was ever born in the race. This meant that in order to keep the race alive, the now all-male dwarves had to go above ground and find women willing to copulate and dwarves only give dwarven genes, so no matter what, any woman they mate with will only give them dwarven sons.
So now the dwarves live in cave cities close to human or high eleven cities.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Cuz nips

Player's Name: Tuzki
Player's Gender: Trap
Player's Avatar: Daemon

Character was created with a little more emphasis on his hips than even normal traps have, and an overall frail frame. Wears buckled boots that go up to his knee, black. Wears a violet uber-short skirt with black trim, and black-steel gauntlets that look like heavy-armor, but are actually light-armor gloves re-skinned to look heavy that cover up to his elbow. Uses a staff that looks like a scythe and it is laughably bendable. Wears a black choker with a blue sapphire embedded in it. Has teal earrings. Top is affected by an invisibility dye to reveal all of his chest/torso.

Sometimes he wears a black cape and/or a witches hat.

*Hair: Medium, Violet
*Eye: Yellow, black schlera
*Skin: Pale blue
Class: Demonologist
Weapon: Scythe(used in a similar fashion to a staff, with few abilities of his utilizing it as a melee weapon)
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:10 pm

I'll just make my character using that format.

Player's name: Luna
Player's gender: Trap
Player's Avatar: Neko beast

Character was created with a frail frame and emphasis on making the trap cute. He first wears a baby blue nun's habit head piece with white forehead part and his ears stick out the top, the back part of the habit head piece extends to his butt. His dress piece of the habit has long and loose sleeves with white cuffs and no leg coverage, only draping over the front and backside to knees, he wears khaki hot pants and white thigh high boots on heels, boots clearly meant for female priests. He also wears a necklace with a pink cartoon bunny head pendant. He also carries a simple medium sized book with covers and bindings and white pages with nothing on the front cover.

Hair: Short, blonde.
Eye: Blue
Skin: Fair white
Class: Priest
Weapon: Novice healing tome(Standard book given to all newbie priests)
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down