Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konichewa ^-^

2 posters

Go down

Konichewa ^-^ Empty Konichewa ^-^

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:36 am

HI im Yukira Takahashi ^-^ I love to rp i cant wait to make many ney friends and join great stories i no it will be funnn =^_^=

Back to top Go down

Konichewa ^-^ Empty Re: Konichewa ^-^

Post by Arcus Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:06 am

Welcome aboard, Yukira, glad to have you with us, I'm Arcus, the creator and head admin of the site and I welcome you with open arms! ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:47 pm

The site may seem slow...but we actually get new users often. You and our last user joined within a day of each other after all. If ya take the time to stick around(if everyone took the time to stick around) this site could build up a population pretty fast and be really awesome.

Anyway, don't be shy to suggest new RPs and such, most of our users aren't too picky and will be more than happy to help fine-tune story ideas in the chatbox.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:57 pm

YukiraTakahashi wrote:HI im Yukira Takahashi ^-^ I love to rp i cant wait to make many ney friends and join great stories i no it will be funnn =^_^=

Hi Yukira! Can I call you Yuki for short? Cute name!

Anyhoo~it's nice to meet you! I love to roleplay too, so don't be shy. ^^ PM me sometime and we can brainstorm together! Hope you have fun here!

<3 Saphira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum