Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] Empty In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:14 am

A story of dreams and goals coming to fruition in the best ways possible. It starts about 15 years from now, in Maine, the outskirts of a nameless town with a small population and a small crime rate for its time. Beginning in a fancy two-story house protected by trees with a carefully-hidden, lengthy driveway leading up to the aforementioned home, it being faintly illuminated on the outside by its indoor lightning and the setting Sun. A peculiar couple had recently moved in, a man and another who'd fool you into thinking he was a woman quite easily. It'd only been a few days and they were already preparing for guests to be arrive the following day.

Oven-cooked food was being thawed to be cooked the next morning, the house had been tidied up where the realtor had neglected to fix it up some. After a long day of making sure everything was ore or less set up for the following day, the two rest on a couch in the spacious living room in front of the dormant fireplace.

John:Well...*yawns* Glad that's over. I thought we were DONE working. Apparently not. -.- *lies back onto the couch, and he was sitting, hunched over forward* Ugh. *runs a hand through his hair* Kinda wondering if we spent a little too much on this house...aren't we supposed to be "minimalistic"?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:19 am

Ryan: *puts his hair down from a ponytail and shakes the hair* Phew. Well sure this place was a lot of work, yes, but I think it isn't too bad. I'm sure our friends will love our work, John.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:29 am

John:Yeah, I suppose you're right. Better be worth it. Then again, they'd probably be so into how cool the house is they wouldn't be focusing at all on anything dirty. Well, all of them except Sarge, maybe. Who would've thought the fucker'd actually make it as a director? Hmph. *crosses his arms* Bullshit, I say...then again, glad I don't have as much money as him. I wouldn't be able to spend it all...so how's the youtube channel doin'? I know I ask all the time, but you know me, I don't spend much time on that site.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:23 am

Ryan: It's fine. I just reached fifty thousand subscribers last weekend. I'll need to do something special for that milestone. I've also seen comments begging for me to record with you again, but I know how much you don't like that.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:42 am

John:Well that all depends on what they wanna see me for, really. I wouldn't be completely against it.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 am

Ryan: D[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What game we could do, I have no idea. *puts his head on John's shoulder* But I'm sure I'll think of something.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:00 am

John:Yeah. *wraps an arm around him* I hope Sarge doesn't have a stroke when he sees you. Maybe he's gotten over the whole "traps are weird" thing with all the money he's gotten and work he's done so it's not a big a deal? Hm...I don't care much about the others. I don't care what professions they've got they're still dolts. =.=
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 am

Ryan: Well with all the money he's gotten, i'd doubt he'd be nice at all. I'm sure all that money's corrupted him somehow.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:10 am

John:I doubt it, I'm sure the money's done no harm to his integrity. Though I wouldn't be able to say the same about Hollywood. That place and his line of work might make him corrupt. Can't be any worse than my parents though. Heheh...why does your audience wanna see me again?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:17 am

Ryan: Probably because you were so funny the last time. I wonder how they'd react if I told them all you were my boyfriend? *chuckles*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:19 am

John:Oh? You didn't tell'em that? Heh, what, ya tell'em I'm just your room mate or something? ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:21 am

Ryan: Nah, I just told them you were a speeeecial friend of mine. ^ ^ but yeah, I could do that for the special. Announce that you are my boyfriend.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:24 am

John:Well that sounds exciting. I'm sure some people have speculated that with 50,000 subscribers under your belt. Gonna do it on stream?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:29 am

Ryan: That's a good idea. Why don't we have a stream together and we could take questions while playing games together?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:30 am

John:Sure. It's something me and Path always wanted to do but obviously never got around to doing it. Sounds like a great idea. Did you tell'em we're basically retired? I bet that'd surprise them with how young we are.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 am

Ryan: Yeah, I did that in a Q&A video where I took questions from youtube comments, my facebook page and twitter. So they basically know who I am, that we're both retired and that we live together. The only thing they don't know about is us being a couple. ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:38 am

John:So then you basically said we're long time friends who're both retired and living together? Hm. Well the stream reaction should be nice. I don't like recording too much, talking to an audience who isn't actually watching yet and stuff. Eh. Do they know you're a guy? Did you ever make that clear?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:43 am

Ryan: Yeah, for my 20,000 subscriber special, I told them all I was a guy. They've been having wars about my gender ever since I revealed myself for my 10,000 subscriber special. Thankfully it quelled some, but new fans...Ugh.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:46 am

John:Yeah, people asking about your gender, or the less investigative who would say they wanna bang you and all. People can be so crass. You don't stick to any specific genre of games or specific series do you? You just play the ones that you like and stuff?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:51 am

Ryan: Yeah. There are the usual call of duty fags who want me to do an LP of call of duty, but honestly, how can I LP something that doesn't have a story?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:54 am

John: Oh it has a story...I liked it at least. Although if I remember right FPS wasn't your thing anyway?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:56 am

Ryan: Yeah, I can't aim worth garbage anyway. ^ ^ *hugs him* So how's your business been going anyway?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:01 am

John:Well it's fine as usual according to Path. Everything's automated now so he just check up on it every once in a while to make sure it's all running fine. We're really raking in the money though. Weed's a great business as usual, glad we got a head start on most people. I love how we've set out live up. We're making so much even when we're retired. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:04 am

Ryan: Yeah. And my youtube popularity will only ever keep growing and I'll make more money for the both of us too. ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:18 am

John:Yep. Sounds good...hm. Maybe you record some special occasions like tomorrow's? I mean we're going to be having a famous movie director over. I think they'd wanna see that, myself.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next