Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots)

Post by Zoprxki Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am

Zera smiled, teasing her breasts and nipples sometimes or licking them. At other times he rubbed her clit.

A while later, after it was all done, Zera had decided to kill most of the dragons in the area, leaving some to repopulate. Night was arriving, but luckily no nocturnal creatures called this area home.

"Well....this was an interesting day, eh?".

Zera felt a little awkward, but the rape had quickly become consensual, but then happening nagged at him a little.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots)

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:08 am

Dierce: Yeah, it was pretty interesting. Looking for dragons one minute, then having my first time the next. As well as my first kiss too.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Zera:Yeah, but you seems like the kind of person who would've done those things by now...
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Dierce: You pervert. I'm not like that at all. It really felt good and stuff, you can't deny that a woman would love those things right away consensual or not.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Zera:Well, this obviously isn't the first time its happened to a female I've met, and most of them resisted it for a little while. Like a few minutes.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Dierce: Only a few minutes? I guess you're really that good then.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Zera:Did I give you the impression I was the one in control? No, my sword's just a pervert. I could do that as well, but really, I don't feel the need to.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Dierce: Well you're both fucked up then. But I don't really care at the moment.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Zera lit up a fire and cooked some dragon flesh over it using magic. He looked around again, but it was the same in the area as it had been hours before.

"Bah. You liked it, so there's no reason to be negative."
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Dierce: Well your sword does owe me new clothes anyway. I can't make clothes out of magic.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:48 pm

"You can't? Wow. You aren't capable or you just haven't been taught how to yet?"
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Dierce: I haven't been taught to do that yet.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:01 pm

A few seconds later, Dierce was in her clothes again, which had been generated and put on via Zera's magic.

"It isn't that difficult, there's books on how to do it."
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Dierce: I guess I should start looking up books for it then.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:14 pm

"I doubt that you'll be raped often, but its always nice to have some magic on hand to get stuff. So, hungry?"
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Dierce: Yeah, I'm hungry. So just give me some of that dragon meat you were roasting.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:25 pm

"Yeah, whatever.

He tosses one of the cooler ones to Dierce, his sword eating one itself, Zera just sat back, bored.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Dierce starts eating it out of boredom.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

"So, don't you wanna go home? I mean, you don't look like the kind of person who'd wanna go camping..."
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Dierce: To be frank, I actually wanted to go camping. This whole trip was supposed to be one.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Zera:Oh, really? Well, I guess we should go exploring tomorrow, as it's a little late.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Dierce: Yeah, you wanna cuddle together?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Zera:o//o Yeah, sure. *lays next to her* So...pink panties? Really? I almost never see girls wearing panties. Usually thongs or nothing. Sometimes transparent or, god forbid, edible. Even though it seems to be the most practical.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Dierce: I was being sarcastic about the cuddle thing, but whatever *lies down* But yeah, pink panties. Id rather wear those than thongs or even edible undergarments. At least with the panties being pink, they look cute.... to me anyway.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Zera:Oh, they definitely are. And I knew you were being sarcastic, I decided to be a smart ass, too. But I like that it ended up this way. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next