Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Insane Christmas Special

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

A Very Insane Christmas Special - Page 11 Empty Re: A Very Insane Christmas Special

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:46 pm

After many intense minutes of awesome combat, Sandy is on his knees, or whatever lobsters have for knees, panting in exhaustion, exoskeleton horribly cracked. Toni steps up to the defeated villian, despite him not willing to kill, they all knew that Sandy would terrorize them again. Toni yells in rage as he punches the lobster, causing his head to go flying off. Toni, panting in exhaustion as the adrenaline wore off, stands up.
Toni: It's over, it's finally over....
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

A Very Insane Christmas Special - Page 11 Empty Re: A Very Insane Christmas Special

Post by Razorshell Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Marcus:Nice Work Toni
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Fierce: Good, can I have some alcoholic egg nog now?
Gentle: no!
Fierce: Fine. *huffs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Chris:Why not Gentle?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Toni: Guys? I have a confession to make...
Mikayla: Hmm? What?

Don't ruin this... <.<
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Fierce: you're gay? *gets hit by Gentle* What?
Gentle: Don't ruin her confession.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Toni: No... >.>
Toni coughs, before speaking in his real voice.
Anthony: I'm a guy and my real name's Anthony. <.<
Blossom: Wait, so you were a guy all this time?
Anthony: Yeah.
J.S: Why?
Anthony: Do you know how destructive teenage boys are?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Gentle: yeah, i just watched Fierce go to town on reindragons with their own kind.
Fierce: <.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Anthony: So yeah, that's why I'm dressed like this.
Angie: Toni, we found the other elves, they're unhurt and they hid the presents.
Anthony: Okay. *To the others* Thank you so much for helping me get my home back, guys. ^^
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Gentle: No problem, Anthony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Marcy: Presents are loaded up, Anthony. We go now we'll still be on schedule for the delivery.
Anthony: Alright Marcy. Come on, get in the sac, you're getting delivered first.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 am

>.>

Everyone gets inside the sack before Anthony flies off on his sleigh, and off into the night.
The next morning, everyone wakes up to see Courtney and Britney look at them with curiousity.
Courtney: Well it's about time you guys woke up.
Mikayla: Courtney? Britney? How'd you two get in here?
Britney: Courtney broke down the door..... >.>
Courtney: Hey, I fixed it after we got inside.
Mikayla: <.<
Mikayla notices a note on one of the gifts; curious, Mikayla slides the present over to her and reads it.
Mikayla: "Thanks again for saving my home, guys. I know that there's nothing I can do to repay you for your kindness, but I know where to start. The gift that this note was attached to is for Courtney; she asked for a pet that would suit her perfectly. Of course, since she's rather crazy, I had to make a new animal that would be perfect for her. For everyone else's safety, keep a muzzle on it."
Mikayla slides the gift over to Courtney, who eagerly opens it. Inside was a cage with a sleeping animal, which looked like a hybrid of a wolverine, a tasmanian devil, and a honey badger.
Courtney: Aww, it's so adorable. ^^
Everyone else: u>.>
The animal wakes up, and upon seeing its unfamiliar surroundings, snarls viciously while gnawing on the cages. Everyone but Courtney moves a few inches away from the cage in fear; of course Courtney, being rather crazy, takes the creature out of its cage and starts hugging it, while it's still snarling viciously.
J.S: Yep, it matches her perfectly..... <.<

End
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11