Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo bros! Prox made a Minecraft server!

2 posters

Go down

Yo bros! Prox made a Minecraft server! Empty Yo bros! Prox made a Minecraft server!

Post by Zoprxki Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 pm

WELCOME TO HELL. I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm serious.

The IP is: 192.168.1.111

It's still new...like day-of-this-post new. So I'll gradually be adding Stuff to it. We'll debate what kind of Stuff in the chatbox. Also note that I can't host this 24/7. When I'm on, the server is on unless I state otherwise...or I'm at school.

I will not be OPing anyone but myself on the server for the foreseeable future. But I'm fickle, so I might change my mind about that sooner than later. For the record, I'll be spending most of my time not being OPed, because I wanna play too, ja. :3

I'll be updating the reply to this post with change I make to the server and stuff.

Last edited by Proxzki on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:50 am; edited 7 times in total
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Yo bros! Prox made a Minecraft server! Empty Re: Yo bros! Prox made a Minecraft server!

Post by Zoprxki Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Server Commands Normal Players Can Use:

/tp player - Teleports you to the position of player

-Note, "player" is the name of the person you want to be teleported to.

[Times are just for record-keeping purposes really]

10/16/2012

- Updated our Server to use the Tekkit mod pack! (@12:19 AM EST)
  [Found out that various components of Tekkit are not compatible with The Aether, so...I guess you guys'll have to decide which you want more.]
- Installed eTeleport plugin (@12:34 AM EST)

Last edited by Proxzki on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Yo bros! Prox made a Minecraft server! Empty Re: Yo bros! Prox made a Minecraft server!

Post by Zoprxki Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:10 pm

UPDATE: Server will be down till we have around 4 people to play on it. You can pirate it if you want, we just need some more people on or it's just boring.

Last edited by Proxzki on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:15 pm

UPDATE:

-Updated new IP address.
-Made another version of the server that will use the most recent development build of Bukkit while Tekkit updates to the newest version.
-We can play on version 1.5.1, teh new version! Yez!
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Alright. New modpack. It's basically Hexxit+FTBUnleashed+Voltz or w/e. It also has quite a few mods independent of those packs, as I was just adding good mods, not copying other packs.

===========
Features List
===========
-13 Dimensions (+1/Aether coming later)  Overworld, Nether, (Aether), The End, Limbo, Eden, The Wildwood, Apalachia, Skythern, Mortum, Dungeon of Arcana, Iceika, Vethea, Twilight Forest.

-No matter how strong you get, the world is always dangerous.

-Tool and Weapon Customization (Tinkers Construct, Extrapolated Ores (Plating), Better Archery, Balkon's Weaponmod, Crossbow Mod 2, Battlegear 2)

-Many New Sets of Armor (Metallurgy, DivineRPG, Extrapolated Ores)

-Many New Foods and Farming Capabilities (FoodEx, Food Plus, Pam's Harvestcraft, Forestry)

-Tech and Redstone (IC2 EXP, Buildcraft 4, Railcraft, Minefactory Reloaded, Computercraft, Redstone Expanded, ProjectRed, Redlogic 2, Red Arsenal, Applied Energistics, Thermal Expansion, Dartcraft, Wireless Redstone, Universal Electricity Suite, qCraft, )

-Magic (Ars Magica 2, Thaumcraft 4, Witchery, Arcane Scrolls, Mystcraft, Equivalent Exchange 3, Elemental Orbs, Enchanting Plus, More Enchantments, Minions, Extended Enchant, Blood Magic)

-Adventure (Biomes O Plenty, ExtrabiomesXL, Highlands, Alternate Terrain Generator, Archimedes Ships, Better Dungeons, Floating Ruins, DungeonPack, Galacticraft, Lucky Block, Infernal Mobs, Camping Mod, Wild Caves 3, Artifacts, Grimoires of Gaia 2 )

=====================
Future Plans
=======================
I may make my own mods to tweak the game more towards the gamestyle I like. A larger inventory with categories, but not too large. If I get really into it I'll port old mods that'd be good for us and make small gear-oriented mods to help define the classes more.

If we get bored of the dungeons I can always make more...and the ones I make will follow a high risk/reward ideology. All or nothing.

I may allow people to use creative to help flesh out the world. Build cities and such. Some people find more joy in creating than destroying for personal gain.
========================
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Proxzki on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 8 times in total
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Updated again. Removed Gun Customization due to imbalances, and removed AEPeripherals, Gravitation Suite, and Modular Power Suits because it fucked with my shaderpack. I will upload a non-shaderpack iteration for those who don't care about shader mods soon.

Last edited by Proxzki on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:52 am

Prototype of Tomorrow's Patch Notes cuz bored and need to Prototype the format for the ReadMe:

Version: Holy Quadrekterate

-Largest Feature Change: ExtrabiomesXL, Biomes O'Plenty, and Highlands are all coordinated with ATG to bring a realistic world generation that I will tweak in the future using real-life and estimated(for fantasy-related zones) temperature, height, moisture, and dew points. This does not effect alternate dimensions, only the Overworld.

-This change also makes Oil very rare, so it won't be all over the place anymore...and it may make Dungeon Generation a little weird. Not sure.

-Streamlined world generation by reducing the generation of ores already provided by others mods. There won't be 6 different kinds of copper/tin/zinc anymore. You can still access these ores via your ore converter, although this device is the ONLY way to access these ores besides perhaps loot chests.

-Added Treecapitator(got it working, w00t), qCraft, Expanded Redstone, Oceania, DivineRPG, ATG, Minestrappolation, Grimoires of Gaia 2, Snowfall/Chemcraft Core, FoodEx, and some other things that don't come to mind, probably.

-Updated most of the mods. Notable changes(you should check their respective threads) to:

Ars Magica 2 (New Sigil System, some other stuff)
All Major Tech mods(as usual)
Battlegear 2(adds some stuff from Better Archery, may remove the latter later)
Biomes O'Plenty(as usual)

-Fixed some crashes by removing Soul Shards 2 until the creator decides to come back to it. Until then, satiate your spawn-exploiting needs by using the features included in Dartcraft and Minecraft Reloaded. Also removed Enderstorage because it caused crashes.

New Troubleshooting/Tips:

Eats up at least 2 GB of RAM on World-gen. Recommend users allocate 4 GB at Edit Profile button.

The new Arcana system added by DivineRPG will overlap your right-hand Battlegear slots. Windowed Fullscreen/Normal Fullscreen and Large GUI scaling fixes this.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:42 pm

updated 12/26 7:42 PM
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon May 12, 2014 6:34 pm

5/12

Forge 965, 1.6.4

mediafire.com/download/llcj9l7b9uhgcf4/ProxzkiPack.zip
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:21 am

I'm making another server and pack. Ideally for 1.10.2.
The objective is to be as light as possible while delivering a comprehensive exploration/adventure-rpg theme.

I will pick some mods, but more importantly you guys will suggest mods too. We will have no more than one of the following auxiliary types of mods unless necessary for our characters to RP:

Agriculture - (Aquaculture is included by default cuz I wanna be a fisherman, always, but we can have one other mod)

Decorations/Furniture -

Transport -

I'll be generous with how many exploration/magic/rpg mods we use, but we'll probably need a big adventure/rpg mod as our core...or none at all, if we wanna keep a vanilla-like experience. Since some rpg mods add silly hud elements.

So here's our uncategorized mod list so far:

Aquaculture

OpenTerrainGenerator+BiomeBundle (adds 400 biomes, 2000 structures, all while using just vanilla blocks for maximum resourcepack compatibility, which also helps keep cpu/ram usage low)

Lucky Block, unless there's objections to it.

Rikmuld's Camping Mod, cuz adventure aesthetic.

Last edited by Proxzki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:27 am

I dunno if we should add journeymap, but I've been using that mod for my modpack and I really love it anyways. I never ever get lost, I can add waypoints and teleport to those waypoints, it's just convenient for a clueless airhead like me who can't find his way out of a paper bag.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:32 am

Journeymap is a client mod, so it should be fine. No one else needs to have it if they don't want to.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unrelated, but I thought I'd post a screenie I took of me and the staff of TLC messing around with the new 1.12 update. I tamed a parrot the guy behind me spawned in and had fun bouncing on all the beds.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down