Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well hello there. <3

Go down

Well hello there. <3 Empty Well hello there. <3

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Let's see, let's see...what to say about myself? Let's start with a name! I go by Saphira, nice to meet you all! I stumbled upon this site messing around on google for roleplaying forums. But isn't that how everyone usually finds forums like these?

I LOVE, love, love, love roleplaying, writing, playing video games, watching anime, and doing other unproductive things...lol. Some of my favorite anime series are Full Metal Panic!, Cowboy Bepop, Samurai Champloo, Princess Tutu (girly, but oh so adorable!), FMA, Eden of the East, etc.

What else? My favorite color's blue, I like the number 2, meaning that I like to have my cake and eat it too... (Andre Nickatina? Anyone?)

Okay, okay, enough rapping. I can't think of anything else to say, so stay classy San Diego... (Anchorman? Anyone?)

<3 Saphira

Back to top Go down

Well hello there. <3 Empty Re: Well hello there. <3

Post by Arcus Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Well you're quite a quirky one. thanks for coming aboard! I'm Arcus, the head admin and creator of the site.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Very nice to meet you! Good work on the site, I think it's G-R-E-A-T, great!

Anything I should know before I start posting elsewhere?

<3 Saphira

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Well if you're not turned off by rampant sex in a lot of the stories, you can start anywhere here. Though if you wanna know, I tend to play mostly female characters even though I'm male.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum