Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gender bender story

2 posters

Go down

Gender bender story Empty Gender bender story

Post by Arcus Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Takes plac ein Lore, as a genderbent variant of the original Shitlore.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Gender bender story Empty Re: Gender bender story

Post by Zoprxki Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:38 pm

K, so the villain...I suppose it should steal an artifact of great power. Could be as cliche' as an elemental orb, or we could have the villain try taking the source of all mana, stamina, or life. Maybe several forces who take all three orbs.

Now, if they took said orbs, they would have to find a way to control it since they would have a will to keep the balance. This would allow the protagonists to work at full potential while hunting for the bad guys. Plus it would allow them to fight evenly with them when the fight.

I think if we went this route, the heroes would try finding the orbs in terms of Health, Stamina, and Mana, and split up to try getting Stamina and Health early on, so that the bad guys don't find a way to instantly kill whoever they want, or make everyone so weak they can't do anything.
----

We could do a Drakel invasion is we're up to using their odd sci-fi shit. Have a mechanical legion try to take over Lore and stuff. They have to find camps where the Drakel charge their invasion forces and we wipe them out. Eventually taking the fight to their homeland and either forcing a surrender or wiping out their race as they would be too dangerous.

----

Then the third plot is character-driven sex story that we always do. Lelelelele.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:14 pm

lele, character-driven sex story. But the others sound interesting.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:23 pm

We start...hm. Well this is yet another reset for Lore, so...perhaps we begin with the failed defence of a town that is destroyed by whatever malevolent force we decide on between the Drakel or one of the forces that has taken one of the orbs that govern the world.

The defence won't fail because our characters aren't powerful, but because they were vastly outnumbered. The heroes escape to wherever they reside and the town loses a relic or book that has extremely valuable information in it to the antagonists.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Gonna double post so Arc sees this later and I don't have to remember to tell him I edited a post or some shit.

(F)Zera in this story will not always be with the main cast. I wanna see if I can give the character its original rouge-like tendency by having it appear during appropriate, important portions of the story.

And in the interest of plot Makon and Zera will still have a feud. But instead of Makon getting her ass kicked like her original, these will actual fights. So Makon will be my main for this story. At some point Zera will join up with the main cast, and prior to the official joining she will be with the cast for extended periods before leaving to take care of her own goals.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down