Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hey Everyone Empty Hey Everyone

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:05 am

I'm the new guy here and I just wanted to say, hello. To explain who I am; I am a hobby writer, otaku, gamer and a huge HUGE Pokémon fanboy! RP wise I do a little bit of everything, my characters tend to be the calmer, gentler, light-hearted type. Well that is all for the intro, if you want to talk or RP just send a message.

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone Empty Re: Hey Everyone

Post by Arcus Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:22 am

Well, welcome aboard, new friend! Some of us are pokemon fans too! I'm also a huge otaku as well so there's no way we won't be able to NOT get along here! Glad to have you, I'm Arcus, the head admin and creator of the site, I made this site to bring people just like you into a warm and happy community of RPer otakus!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:22 am

Oh, a gamer? Cool. ^ ^ Well it looks like you'll fit right in here. Everyone loves Pokémon to death. Most of what goes on in the site happens in the chatbox, so log into it when you get the chance.

So what games do you play?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:13 am

I play alot of RPG and a couple others genres, to list a few of my favorites; Metal Gear, Pokémon, Final Fantasy, Persona, Kingdom Hearts, Fallout and The Naruto: Ninja Storm series. I also sometimes get involved in table-top and card games but not often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:59 pm

SolidSnivy wrote:I play alot of RPG and a couple others genres, to list a few of my favorites; Metal Gear, Pokémon, Final Fantasy, Persona, Kingdom Hearts, Fallout and The Naruto: Ninja Storm series. I also sometimes get involved in table-top and card games but not often.

I think we just became best friends.

<3 Saphira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum