Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Super Good Real-Life Fun Time Ultra

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crazy Super Good Real-Life Fun Time Ultra Empty Crazy Super Good Real-Life Fun Time Ultra

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:46 pm

open on Palmdale, a coastal town in Southern California.

Meet Mia Jepson, a nightclub DJ and electronic artist, who recently started her career and leased a new, big apartment. What she didn't realize is that the apartment has room for three more people and she can't afford it. So, she sent out an ad online for roomates recently, and is now waiting for her new roomies.

Mia: Oookay, you can do this Mia. Meeting new people...can't be that bad...*paces around*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crazy Super Good Real-Life Fun Time Ultra Empty Re: Crazy Super Good Real-Life Fun Time Ultra

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Kayla stops in front of the apartment door, holding a print out of the online ad and looks it over before knocking on the door.

Kayla: Moving from L.A can't be too bad if this is gonna be a nice apartment to record in. *exhales* Never lived with other people before though, except my parents. *knocks on the door*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Crazy Super Good Real-Life Fun Time Ultra Empty Re: Crazy Super Good Real-Life Fun Time Ultra

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Mia: Wah! Someone's here! *opens the door* Hi! I'm Mi-...are you....Kayla Shepard? Holy crap! I love your videos!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Kayla: Oh my, a fan? Holy crap, I wasn't expecting to run into one! Ha ha, hi! Thank you for watching my content. So, mind if I be your roomie, then?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Mia: Ah-You're answering the ad? (omigodomigodomigod) Well, er-of course! Come on in!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:02 pm

A fairly good looking young man with light brown hair and a slim body approaches the apartment door, carrying several luggage bags and looks at the apartment, and the two young women.
Jesse: Oh hey Mia, I didn't know that this was your apart- Oh my goodness, is that Kayla Shepard?! Oh so cool, I am such a big fan of your's!
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Kayla: Oh wow, you're a fan too? So you know each other, and by the internet, me, I guess, hehe! That's so cool! ^ ^ *goes inside*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:14 pm

Mia: Yeah, this is Jesse Anderson, he performs sometimes at the nightclub where I DJ. I also make electronic music online, under the name Sweetlogic.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Kayla: Oh, I see. Would you mind possibly making an intro song for my videos some time? I've been looking for one ever since my old intro got copy right striked a while back.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Jesse: And I also work at an arcade, one where you can actually play console and computer games.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Mia: Eheh....well I already did a remix song using audio from your Super Mario Sunshine playthrough...You didn't hear it?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Kayla: Oh yeah! I favorited that one! That was so good! Maybe I should use that. I mean, I did feature it in an outro once after all.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Jesse: Oooh, you got a famous youtuber to use one of your songs, Mia. That's pretty awesome.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Mia: Omigod. This might just be the best day of my life. *laughs* Well, just pick any room you want besides mine and fall in! :3
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Kayla: Alright, well I do have a moving van parked outside so could you guys help me move in after we picked out our rooms?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Jesse: An entire moving van? How much stuff did you bring? *Shrugs* But I guess I could help; hey Mia, where can I find the bedrooms?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:42 pm

Kayla: Well I have sound foam and recording equipment and games and game consoles, not to mention I have mass effect figures packed away and a portal gun and stuff like that. I couldn't really fit it into my little car.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:01 pm

Jesse: I see. Well I'll be happy to help out, let me just put my stuff away.
He grabs his stuff and heads to one of the empty bedrooms.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Mia: Down there, Jesse. *points down a hall past the kitchen area* And...well I didn't really expect to move stuff around today...oh well! I'm sure it could be fun...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Jesse: Thanks, but I found a room on my own. *Comes back* And yeah, it could be a little fun.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Kayla: Oh don't worry, I packed a few dollies we could use to make moving the boxes easier. The moving company was nice enough to give them to me with the truck I rented. ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:28 am

Mia: And I suppose the proper protocol when helping someone move in is to get pizza? Right then, ordering one now! *gets on her computer*
(after moving and pizza)
Mia: So, you guys wanna play some Smash bros? I got a gamecube adapter with controllers!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:39 am

Kayla: Oh, yeah sure. That sounds fun.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:40 am

Jesse: Ooh, I could definitely go for some Smash Bros.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:41 am

Mia: Great! *turns on her TV and Wii U, and puts in her Smash disc* Prepare to face the wrath of King Dedede!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next