Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled yaoi school story

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Untitled yaoi school story - Page 3 Empty Re: Untitled yaoi school story

Post by Zoprxki Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 pm

"Eh....maybe your parents are hoping you're straight? I'm sure they want their bloodline passed along."
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Untitled yaoi school story - Page 3 Empty Re: Untitled yaoi school story

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 am

Dimitri had just moved into his new house two days ago. School was still going so he didn't see anyone his age at the time, but he couldn't really focus on that. He was still being punished for talking in public. He was locked in the cold, dank basement for the past day and a half.

Then the door at the top of the stairs opened, his father stood there, a whiskey bottle in his hands. It seemed he was sporting one every day now for the past six months.

Nathan(Slurred and angry): "Eh! Shit fer' rains. Get 'er ass up'ere!"

Dimitri was going to respond but just kept his moth closed and nodded, before making his way up the stairs. Only to be cracked upside the head with the empty bottle when he reached the top. Luckily he just fell on the linoleum kitchen floor instead of tumbling down the stairs. He only moaned slightly when he felt his head throb, he was lucky he wasn't bleeding.

Then without a second thought, his father looked at him sternly.

Nathan: "I want you to go to room, change those nasty clothes and get out of my house. I don't wanna see you back here 'til supper time, got'it?"

Dimitri just nodded and hurried to do what he was told.

Once outside he started walking around the neighborhood, until out of the corner of his eye, he spotted green hair through a window. He couldn't stop himself from moving closer to the house that contained the boy, he had never seen someone with green hair. Although that could be because he lived in a slightly more rural area before he moved here. However, as he got closer to the house, he hoped no one inside would see him.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3