Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One other Piece!: One Piece RP

5 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

One other Piece!: One Piece RP - Page 3 Empty Re: One other Piece!: One Piece RP

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Vii: Good! ^ ^ If you know anyone else who would make good crewmembers, bring them here.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

One other Piece!: One Piece RP - Page 3 Empty Re: One other Piece!: One Piece RP

Post by Razorshell Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Samuel:I'm Samuel Evens.*to the new girl* I'm the tracker/ chef of this crew.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Vii: Who said you were chef? I just said you knew how to cook. Chef hat is doing most of the cooking. You'll just cook when he can't. in other words, you're his sous chef.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Woman: Oh I do.
The woman turns around and waves for a young red headed man and a green haired lady to walk out.
Woman: This is my brother Nathan. Our friend Maya. And my name's Nadia.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Vii: Okay. before we do anything else, I'd like to know you three's talents and what you'd hope to contribute to the crew as a whole.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Nathan: Well I'm pretty decent with knives and swords.
Nadia: And Maya and I are good with guns.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Vii: Good. One of you can be the quartermaster and the sniper. No, both of you are the snipers. As for the man, I'm not sure what to do with you. I guess I will think of something. Now I suppose we have a sufficient enough crew to take... *spots a couple of marines with swords and guns each* Hmm.. *runs up and punches the two out and carries back their weapons and ammunition* Here you are. Now we can take a ship. ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Samuel:Which one are we gonna take Miss Vii?*looks around at all the Marine ships*
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Vii: *looks at an all white ship with a snowman head for its mast* We'll take that one. it's perfect for us. *starts heading toward the ship that's also swarming with marines*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Nadia: Uh...thank you?
Nathan: Hey, why do we need to take a ship when we can ride on mine? Heheh.. :3 *Gets smacked* Ow! What was that for?
Maya: Do I even need to tell you?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Vii: Oh, you have a ship for me already, Nathan? That's a cute offer. Maybe tonight after we get our white ship. *jumps onboard the white ship and they find a bunch of marines thrown off and blood squirting form them*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Nathan: Oh score! Very Happy
The red head grins as he leaps onto the ship, only to find it mostly deserted.
Nathan: Uh....where is everyone?.? Did you already throw them all off?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Vii: They jumped off the bow. They all screamed "She uses Haki! Run!" and did as they said. Honestly? What's so scary about me? Anyway, I'd like you to search the ship and find any other marines on here. And also paints.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Nathan nods as he starts his search.
Maya: Paints? What for?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:51 pm

(Pierre boards the ship)
Pierre: Oh! They've got tons of barrels here! Must have plenty of food in them... *opens one up, finding a load of apples inside* Nope...no food... hmph.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Vii: Obviously we're not Frosty and sno-asses. We'll need to redecorate.

On the decks, a literal snowman sees the white cat pirates climbing on board his ship and waves a stick arm silently while being held by marines and pirates in white coats chase after him as he struggles from the marines and his stick arms pop off to a bewildered couple of marines and it falls over, melting from the sun.
Snowman pirates: Captain!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Nadia: What was that?
Maya: It sounded....like something melting....
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Pierre: Okay, as soon as we find the galley here, I'm making it so that I'm the only one that's allowed in! *jabs Samuel's chest with his finger* Yer not getting in by business!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Vii: *wanders into the captain's quarters and she shivers before punching out a freezer unit* It's rather cold. And no blankets of sorts, but a bed though. *presses her hand into the slushing water bed* Frozen water bed. That's not good for my back....Or anyone's... *looks at a desk in the room piled with sea charts* Ah, maps! Wonderful. This ship is perfect! isn't it Lucie dear? home sweet home.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Samuel growls at him.
Samuel:I wouldn't piss me off.*regains his temper.*
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:11 pm

(Pierre opens the door to the galley, finding a large, pristine, stainless-steel, state-of-the-art professional-grade superkitchen)
Pierre: Tsk. I knew it, these guys had TERRIBLE tastes. Look at this sty! You can't cook anything in here! *walks in* No, no, it's all gonna have to go.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Vii wanders over to the rest.
Vii: Hey, you all made it. Anyone wanna check the stores? *goes into a store room and starts emptying barrles of ropes and paints as well as apples, dumping out a small girl* Ah, paints! Great!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Samuel:ARE YOU NUTS!!!! WE NEED THIS!*Turns into his half blood hound form.*
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 pm

(the girl, who looks about 11 or 12, with long brown hair, in a small white dress with apple stains all over it, looks at Vii for a second, then sits up with a jump, with a surprised and worried expression on her face)
girl: Don't hang me! voices...voices from the deep...the blue is screaming, yelling make it stop!

razor do you know what comedy is?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Vii: Well I can't help you there, kid. Besides, I'm not in the mood to take a child's life. Maternal instincts or something. *leaves the store room and goes over to a crank out on the deck with a long chain hanging over the side before casually kicking the huge metal crank mechanism and reeling chains in, hoisting up a large anchor that she then pouts on the side of the ship and goes over to the sails before yanking a thick and heavy rope down to unfurl the sails. Someone get to the helm and steer her out. The ship's shoving off now!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next