Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph!

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph! - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph!

Post by Arcus Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Veila: I'm not sure. What were you trying to get us in to, Zeph?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph! - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph!

Post by Zephyr Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Zeph: Well, I was gonna go for a fishing quest to test out my new piscine bikini, buuttt...I guess we can hunt a monster.
Toru: Ooookay then. *rolls his eyes* How about something simple, then? A Diablos? Barioth? Nibelsnarf?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Veila: How about a barioth?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Zeph: Yeah! Let's do it!
Toru: Great! Make sure to stock up on hot drinks, we're headed to the Tundra!
(after a quick trek to the northern snowy region, the quartet trudge through the snow in search of their quarry.)
Toru: Still want to try out that piscine bikini, Zeph? *chuckles*
Zeph: S-s-s-shut up. *said through chattering teeth*
Redcat: Oh, it's not that cold! It's slightly brisk, that's all.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:13 am

Veila: That is easy for you to say, Redcat, but yeah, I'm fairly warm right now. Besides, I'm sure once you get swinging, you'll warm up, sis.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:58 am

Toru: You guys will be plenty warm with all the dodging you're gonna do. The barioth is fast and hits hard. And watch out for its mouth, it can shoot concentrated blizzards from it. Get caught in that, and you'll find yourself in the middle of a huge ball of ice and snow.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:03 am

Veila: Well I'll be providing support from a range though, so I probably won't do much dodging but who knows, right?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am

Toru: Well, he is a wyvern. He'll be jumping, flying, and lunging all over the place.
Zeph: Is it too late to call in sick?
Toru: Hush...I hear something...There! *points down into a valley, where a few Popo are running for their lives, when a huge sabertooth cat dragon pounces on the biggest one, pinning it to the ground easily* There it is!
Zeph: Oh my!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:13 am

Veila: Whew. Sure is a big'un. So how are we going about attacking it?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:19 am

Toru: Do you have any paint pellets? It'll be a good idea to tag it so we can track it, in case it evades us.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:25 am

Veila: Alright, I'll start tagging it right now. Hopefully it won't notice. *loads in paint bullets before firing a few at the barioth*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:36 am

(the Barioth notices the paint, but looks around, searching for the source)
Toru: Get low! *drops to the ground, urging Zeph and Veila to do the same*
Redcat: What about me?
Toru: Eh, you're short enough. The snowbanks will block you.
(the barioth turns, and flies away)
Toru: After him! *gets up, and runs after the wyvern*
Zeph: Can I just say that I regret wearing such a revealing armor in the tundra?! *runs after Toru*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:44 am

Veila: Well that's your fault, not mine! *gets up and runs after Toru*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:59 am

(Toru tracks the Barioth into a pine forest, and further into a clearing where its harassing a herd of Anteka. Toru readies his Djin(Rathalos sword and shield, look it up, it looks AWESOME.) and charges at the monster, roaring wildly)
Zeph: Woah. Dude's really into it. *takes out her Bolt Axe* Well, might as well. BATTLE ROAR! *charges after the Barioth*
Redcat: *takes out his Tarnished Hammer, resembling a rusty hunk of metal on a stick* Aye, it seems this beast must go down. I must say, the Guild is getting better at picking monsters. It used to just say anything that's huge must die.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Veila: Heh. *loads in piercing rounds and starts shooting the barioth's face*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:40 pm

(the first shot stuns the dragon, and the two blademasters use that opportunity to attack it, Zeph trying to slice off its tail, and Toru slashing wildly at its underbelly)
Toru: Hey, that cat's wielding a hammer! Say, little pussy! Use that thing to break its tusks!
Redcat: grumble grumble "pussy" mumble grumble...*charges up, and swings his hammer in a wide horizontal arc, and uses that as momentum to keep swinging in circles to the Barioth's toothy mouth, and smashing into it multiple times*
(the Barioth gets up, shakes his head, and lunges toward Veila)
Zeph: sis, watch out! *sprints to help her sister*

Last edited by Zephyr on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:20 am

Veila: Bwah! *gets up from kneeling and quickly changes her ammo out, shooting pellet shots at the barioth before running away from it*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:25 am

(The barioth lands close to Veila, and growls, while Zeph tackles Veila into the snow)
Zeph: Veil! You okay?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:27 am

Veila: *lifts her face out of the snow* Fweh! Oh god, I thought it was gonna get me! Oh thank you so much, Zeph. You're a lifesaver.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:54 pm

(The Barioth rears up to shoot an ice storm from its mouth, but Toru jumps in between it and the sisters in an attempt to shield them, but to no avail. The shot freezes all three of them in a single chunk of ice, with Zeph squished up against Toru)
Zeph: Uh...h-hi...*blushes*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Veila: Well crap. Should we all move at once and attempt to break out?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Zeph: I can't move at all! I'm too short, my feet aren't even touching the ground!
Toru: Fine, I'll-
Redcat: REEEEED-CAAAAAAAAAT! *leaps into the air, and smashes into the ice with his hammer, breaking it apart and freeing the other hunters*
Zeph: Ack! *gets knocked into the Barioth* Thanks, Red! ^^ *notices the saber catdragon looming overhead* Oh, hi! *gets flung face-first into a nearby snowbank* WAAH!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:42 pm

Veila: You stupid thing! *shoots at the barioth repeatedly with piercing ammo*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:54 pm

(the shots break the Barioth's tusks, and he reels back in pain)
Zeph: Nice shot!
(the snowy wyvern takes off, up into the sky, and flies to a different area)
Toru: Okay...everyone alright?
Zeph: Bit chilly, but I'm fine. Veila?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 pm

Veila: I'm alright. My piercing ammo's running a bit low though.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next