Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph!

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph! - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph!

Post by Zephyr Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:42 am

It just occured to me that Zeph was talking underwater. Huh.

(the beast grows angry, and its back crystals charge up, and is flexes all its muscles, and discharges the energy in a huge burst of electricity that hits the sisters. Zeph grunts, and plays a healing song)
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph! - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunting Monsters with Veila and Zeph!

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:11 pm

Veila swims up to the monster's back and stabs into it mutliple times before backing off and slashing at its ribs.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:19 pm

(Zeph smacks the beast upside the jaw, stunning it, sending it reeling around upside-down in confusion. She then takes this opportunity to swim to its back crystals, and smashes into them, thinking she must be able to break them. The battle rages on all throughout the watery areas of the Deserted Island, the Lagiacrus going through various stages of rage and hunger battling the sisters. Eventually, they whittle it down to the point where it staggers off into its hidden cove under the water, chased by the sisters. In it, they face the beast in a last desperate state of rage, thrashing them about thoroughly.)
Zeph: Ugh...I'm out of potions...I don't think I can take much more...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Veila: We have to keep going. It's on its last leg here. *charges into the lagiacrus, stabbing its gut*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:33 pm

Zeph: Yeah, so are we.
(Cha-cha walks into the area finishing a dance, and giving them a large dose of health)
Zeph: Ah, thanks Chach! *darts out of the way of a charging Laggy, then smashes into its head, delivering the final, fatal blow*
(The Lagiacrus reels back in its death roll, and rolls onto the ground, breathing its last breath.)
Zeph: WE DID IT!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Veila: Woohoo! Finally! *jumps up and down*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Zeph: Yes! *hugs Veila* We're the best hunters ever!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Veila: Heck yeah we are! Now the village will never have to worry about earthquakes ever again.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:13 pm

~Back at the village, the girls arrive just in time for an earthquake, just as the ones before. Waves crash into the docks, planks splintering and flying everywhere, while the people retreat to the farm for safety. ~
(Zeph gets knocked about, and the forces jostle her Hunting Horn out of its holster, which falls into the waters below the splintering platforms of the dock.)
Zeph: Ack! No! My horn!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:10 am

Veila: Now what?! I thought we fixed the problem! Did we anger its lover or something?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:23 am

(the earthquake soon subsides, and after hunkering down through the aftershocks, the villagers start to rebuild immediately. The Chief makes his way over to the hunter sisters)
Chief: You two did kill the Laggy, right?
Zeph: *looks sternly at the Chief*
Chief: Alright, alright. Just makin' sure.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:29 am

Veila: Is there anything bigger than the Laggy?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Chief: That azure leviathan be the largest my weathered eyes have seen. But I'm no hunter. Ask that guild lady at the desk.
Zeph: But...my Qurupeco Horn...it's gone forever!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Veila: We can make another one....Maybe.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Zeph: Maybe...let's see Smacky after we talk to the guild lady.
(at the guild desk, the sisters walk up to the sweetheart frustratedly shuffling through knocked about books and scrolls)
guild sweetheart: grumble grumble stupid earthquakes...

"Smacky" is the name I gave to the Wyverian Artisan
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Veila: Um.... Is everything alright?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:22 pm

and I'm gonna call the guild sweetheart "Jade"

Jade: *sighs* So apparently the Lagiacrus wasn't the big bad baddie causing all those quakes. Nope! It's something else, and probably bigger and more ferocious! The guild's looking into it currently, so in the meantime, they gave you two loads more quests! Your first one is to hunt a Duramboros!
Zeph: A whaaat?
Jade: A huge brute wyvern with big horns, two humps on its back, and a massive clubbed tail, which it's not afraid to use. Have fun!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Veila: Big clubbed tail.... Well I don't wanna go anywhere near that thing so I'm dusting off the ol' bowgun. What say you, sis?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Zeph: Hmm...Now that I think about it, this could be an opportunity to branch out into different weapon types! I think I'll try out....Switch Axe!
(after seeing Smacky, Zeph crafts the Bolt Axe, the Lagiacrus-flavored Switch Axe)
Zeph: Man, this thing looks so cool...I really wanna test it out! Did you wanna make anything, sis?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Veila: I'll make a thundacrus then. Use up the materials we got while we're here.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:07 pm

(after stocking up on resources and supplies, the girls embark on their mission to the Flooded Forest to hunt the Duramboros! We rejoin our heroines slogging through the dense swamplands in search of the hump-backed hammer tail!)
Zeph: Ech. Blech! *smacks her neck* Every time we come here, it's always infested with bugs. Wait a second...*dives into the mud, rolls around a bit, and rejoins Veila* There! Natural bug repellent! Aren't I a genius?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Veila: Will mud like that really work as a repellant? *scoops up a handful of mud and looks at it*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Zeph: It's working so far! ^^ .......um...*picks a worm out of her pants* Nevermind...Let's just move on then, and search for clean water to wash off as well as a Duramboros...T.T
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Veila: Alright then. *throws the mud back into the mud pit and resumes her walking*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm

(the girls find a fresh spring fed by a cliffside waterfall)
Zeph: ooh, perfect! Okay, keep an eye out while I wash off this stupid mud. *jumps into the water, armor and all*
(loud thumping noises echo from the trees behind them, growing louder with each thump)
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next