Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleeding Heart(a zombie romance story) (Laser Wolf and Darth Wiggles only)

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Bleeding Heart(a zombie romance story) (Laser Wolf and Darth Wiggles only) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bleeding Heart(a zombie romance story) (Laser Wolf and Darth Wiggles only)

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Joseph: Great. Just don't get rear-ended.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bleeding Heart(a zombie romance story) (Laser Wolf and Darth Wiggles only) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bleeding Heart(a zombie romance story) (Laser Wolf and Darth Wiggles only)

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Jessica: I won't.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Joseph: Zombie ahead. Don't brake. *sets up his Dragunov through the window on his side and looks through the sights* Aaaand...*squeezes the trigger and blows the zombie's head off* Boom! Haha!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Jessica: *Laughs* Nice shot, J.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Joseph: Wow...This is the best gun i've ever fired...*looks at his shotgun* Oh no no no, I don't mean it, Shotgun. I uh...heh...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Jessica: *Looks at Joseph with an "are you serious" face* Are you talking to your shotgun?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Joseph: Hey, past experiences have shown me that if I don't treat my weapons with respect, they jam up on me.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Jessica: Well yeah, but I'm not sure talking to your shotgun is what respecting your weapon means. Well, whatever suits you.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Joseph: Well, how do you respect your weapons?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Jessica: Well I clean them so that they'll work properly.
The truck runs over a dozen more zombies.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Joseph: Well...my weapns kind of have a mind of their own..heh.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Jessica: Huh, I see. Anyway, we're almost at the next town.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Joseph: Great! *sees a passing sign, saying that Jacksonville is just ahead* oh...uh oh...shit...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Jessica: What?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Joseph: uh..there's something I should tell you about my past..I made some bad bets in this town...long story short, there's a mob in this town that wants my head on a silver platter.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Jessica: Well, look at it this way, if they're alive, you get to kill them; if not, you still get to kill them.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Joseph: Don't get me wrong, i've tried to kill them. They're just...resilient...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Jessica: Well you have me and Lucky to help you now, J.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Joseph: *chuckles* I guess so. But I wouldn't expect a warm welcome once we get to the city.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Jessica: We'll see.
The truck drives into the city.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Joseph: Keep your eyes peeled...they might still be alive, and angry...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Jessica: Alright J... *Looks around*
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:13 pm

(random gunfire erupts from the shadows on the sidewalks)
Joseph: Oh, fuck, that's them! Stop the truck!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Jessica slams her foot on the breaks and the car screeches to a halt.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:38 pm

(Joseph squeezes a round off, hitting a guy in the chest)
Joseph: There's one behind the trash can on your side of the truck. *squeezes off another round*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next