Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances)

5 posters

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances) - Page 20 Empty Re: Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances)

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:42 am

Oh, I'll have to go look for him then. i dunno who you're talking about.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances) - Page 20 Empty Re: Chat Thread(for use in extenuating circumstances)

Post by Razorshell Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:44 am

Sorry I can't be more help.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 am

No, you're being a great help.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:48 am

I caught my goomy,
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:52 am

Do you mean the guy by the stairs when you go in?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:55 am

I think so. Damn it you may need a walk through.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

There's another power plant door that's locked.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:00 am

I don't think you need that one. look for grind rails,
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 am

Yeah, I've been looking for ways into the other power plants.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:05 am

one was enough for my game.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:06 am

Well apparently my game's broken. I blame the pokerus-infected pokemon I have.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:10 am

>.>
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:10 am

Pokerus is good for your pokemon. it actually boosts there power.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:12 am

Yet I can't progress with my game! >,<
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:28 pm

For Arc:

POKÉMON EVALUATIONS: Nothing of exceptional note here, unless you want a Psychic type in Gothorita. If you plan on doing online battling, Zoroark is epic in that its Illusion ability makes it appear as one your other party Pokémon, which can really screw with people. For example, if you have a team of Fighters, then send out Zoroark (who will appear as a Fighter), someone uses Psychic, it fails to hit, and you get in a free hit (perhaps with a Dark move against that Psychic?).

Go west as you reach the entrance of the forest and bypass the mossy rock (if you want). Go west an area and you can find a Kasib Berry tree and a Paralyze Heal to the north. The former lessens the effect of a Ghost-type supereffective move. Go back an area, then south another, then south yet another. Go east and grab the Meadow Plate: this strengthens Grass moves and makes Arceus become a Grass-type.

Go back to the previous area and go west. In the next area, defeat the Twins (or circumvent them to the south). Either way, go south to the next area. Go around to the west and use the Dowsing Machine to find the Antidote around here, then beat the Poké Fan nearby. Go back an area, then north another. Beat the nearby Fairy Tale Girl, then go west an area. Cut down the bush and defeat the Poké Fan, then go northwest. Grab the Protein, then hunt down the Repeat Ball via the Dowsing Machine to the southwest.

Go back to the previous area and go south to another area, then another. (From here, if you go to the far south, then west an area, you'll find Pokémon Village immediately.) Go east to find another tree-centric clearing; hunt down a Mental Herb with the Dowsing Machine, then go west an ar-- Huh? Okaaaaaay.... Anyways, in this area, hunt down a Tiny Mushroom through the Dowsing Machine and go south an area. Continue along to the stairs, then ascend them. Hunt down the valuable Balm Mushroom with your Dowsing Machine, then head west for an X Accuracy. Descend the stairs and go southwest; Cut down the bush and go through the shadows to the west.

Defeat the Hex Maniac, then go past her to find TM53. TM53 teaches Energy Ball, a decent Grass-type move to teach your Poké's. Go east an area, then go south and along the path. Go to the southwest exit to reach the Pokémon Village.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Site's slow for me and the chat box isn't working for me
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:39 pm

So...... >.>
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:19 pm

god dammit he's saying "So..." here too.

STOP
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Fuck off, Sarge. How else am I supposed to get people to notice new posts on this thing when nobody else has really even looked at it for months?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:18 pm

I've looked at it last week. but still, Saying "So..." on HERE is completely uncalled for. A waste of a good post.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Well I wouldn't have had to post that if people actually took the time to look at this thread. Seriously, that post I made explaining my situation was up there for 20 damn minutes and not once did anybody even notice it.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:19 pm

And I sent a PM to you asking you to come onto the chat thread and I didn't even get some form of acknowledgement that you got it.

Hell, if Sarge didn't point out that I posted in the chat thread, you guys probably wouldn't even have had given enough of a shit to actually go look here!
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:30 pm

maybe you should have actually tried to propose some sort of conversation, instead of nervously spouting the same shit you always do, whilst whining that you can never think of anything to say.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next