Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

3 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War - Page 25 Empty Re: Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

Post by Arcus Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:16 am

Auri: Why? You puked your guts out and now you're thirsty?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War - Page 25 Empty Re: Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

Post by Zephyr Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:23 am

figure: That wasn't me puking. You think all us poor people look the same, do you?
Jenghas: Hey, easy.
Kara: It's okay. Jenghas will take your challenge.
Jenghas: ...Eh?
Kara: Demon! *shoots a blast of ki at the figure, which only blows off its cloak, revealing a chubby, old-looking demon covered in dirty, coarse fur and dull spikes* Eh? Why aren't you-
demon: I am a Game Demon, lass! I am invulnerable while partaking in a challenge against a mortal. It is only when I accept defeat when I can be destroyed! But I warn ye; I am dreadfully good at drinking games.
Jenghas: Fine. I'll accept your challenge. If I win, you take us to Veron. If I lose, you get to...eat me, or whatever it is your demons do.
demon: Fine, fine. *goes into the alley* Ready yourself, then follow me.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:11 am

Auri: Well okay then.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25