Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:19 pm

Ophelia: This is a person in need! We can't just ignore them. Pull over, Jax.
Jax: *sighs* Fine...*stops the car just behind the woman's car, and she comes up to the window*
woman: Hey! My car won't start, do you think you could give me a lift to the nearest town?
Jax: Eh, I don't kno-
Ophelia: We would love to help out someone in need!
woman: Thanks! Hey, I'm Anne by the way.
Several lifeless people made out of mud and rocks surround the car, holding rock swords
Anne: And you're about to hand over all your money before giving me your car.
Jax: ....=.=
Ophelia: Oh...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:22 pm

Cole: I told you so.
Peeko; *previously having been zoned out, watching the clouds* Oh gosh! Why is there a muddy person shambling all over the car? Gross!
Cole: Peeko, we're being robbed.
Peeko: Well, do something!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Ophelia: I'll handle this. *gets out of the car*
Jax: Ophelia, wait!
Ophelia: It's my fault we're in this mess, I'll take care of it. *several roots shoot out of the ground and wraps around one of the mudmen that was just about to attack Ophelia, and squeeze him so hard he falls apart. She then has the vines attack and tear apart the mudman outside Peeko's window*
Anne: Why you-! Get her, my minions!
More mud soldiers come out of the ground and rush towards Ophelia
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Cole: Ophelia! *gets out of the car draws the sword he stole before hacking at the mud soldiers*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:54 pm

Ophelia: It's fine, don't worry. *whips the head off another mudman*
Anne: You guys are starting to annoy me! Just hand over the car already! *whips up a wall of mud that encases their car and solidifies, then turns the ground underneath Ophelia and Cole into quicksand, and they start sinking rapidly* Take this! After you two are dead, I'll deal with your friends and take your car myself!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:02 pm

Cole: Erk! *starts moving his legs* You won't get away with this!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Ophelia: Cole! *summons a root from outside the quicksand which goes over to right above Ophelia and Cole* Grab onto the root!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Cole: Alright! *grabs a hold of the root*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Ophelia: *Pulls Jax out of the quicksand with great effort, and drops him on the ground, then pulls herself out* Are steel types always that heavy? >,>
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Cole: Unfortunately, I do believe so. Ugh. Sorry about that.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Ophelia: It's fine. Let's just deal with-*looks around for Anne, but doesn't see her* Where did she go?
Anne pops up out of the ground in between them, with big rocks around her arms, and punches Cole, then Ophelia
Ophelia: Erk! Poison mist! *gets out a wand fashioned from a tree branch still bearing leaves, and waves it in Anne's direction, sending out a small, purple cloud of poison mist*
Anne: Won't work on me, beautiful. Us ground types are immune to poison!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Cole: Yeah, but steel type! *his hand turns to metal before clawing at Anne*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Anne: Special technique, sand form! *turns to sand, having Cole's hand go through her harmlessly, then reforms her leg to kick Cole in the stomach. She then reforms herself entirely, visibly fatigued by that effort*
Ophelia: Looks like you can't keep that up for long! Razor leaf! *several razor-like leaves fly out of Ophelia's kimono at Anne*
Anne tries to dodge, and the leaves slice through the shoulders of her tank top, letting the chest part fly down, exposing her bra
Anne: Hey-! >///>
Ophelia: Oop! I'm sorry...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Cole: Uh... I never saw that Magnet bomb! *throws spherical bombs at Anne*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:09 pm

After the smoke from the explosions clear, Anne is just in her underwear with scorch marks all over
Anne: What the hell!
Ophelia: I swear, we're not doing this on purpose!
Anne: You're gonna regret that! Sand tomb! *whips up a huge orb of sand, and dumps it on Cole, then hardens it*
Ophelia: Cole! *wraps Anne up in her roots, constricting her* Release him this instant!
Anne: Never! He'll die in there!
Ophelia: Rrgh...*lifts Anne up with her vines, then slams her into the side of their car, cracking the earthen shell and breaking it apart and knocking her out*
When Anne is knocked out, the sand tomb around Cole dissipates, and the sand blows away
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Cole: Ugh. *coughs* Oh god, I was running out of air.
Peeko: *gets out of the car* What the heck?!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:26 pm

Jax: *gets out of the car as well* Um...why is there a knocked out girl in her underwear on the ground?
Anne: *awakens, and gets up* You haven't seen the last of me, assholes! *turns to sand, and moves over to her own car, then reforms herself* Ha! My car was working fine all along! *gets in and speeds off down the way they came from*
Ophelia: ....Let's just go...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Cole: Uh...Well that was weird.
Peeko: Yeah, a bit weird.
Cole: Why didn't you help, either?
Peeko: I was so scared!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Jax: We couldn't get out of the car! It was like a prison! Plus it was weird being stuck with a weird stranger.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:59 pm

Peeko: I'm not a weird stranger! I'm Peeko! The best girl ever.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:07 pm

The next day, they arrive in Cindervale, a bustling metropolis home to mostly fire types.
Jax: Great, we're here. Any idea where the elder is?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Cole: He could be anywhere...
Peeko: Stonebrooke apartments!
Cole: Wha-Stonebrooke apartments?
Peeko: Sorry...That's just..Y'know... Where my Aunt Patty lives.
Cole: Okay, it is a myth, that Aunt Patties exist. There is no way, she is aunt Patty.
Peeko: Of course she is!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 pm

Jax: What's with all the commas, Cole?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Cole: I dunno.
Peeko: Are you okay? Do you need a bottle of water?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Ophelia: Well, Elder Faryew lives in the center of our town, maybe we should head to this city's center?
Jax: Or we could ask.
Ophelia: Er, I think four outsiders asking around for the city's elder might come off as weird, especially if there are villains out looking for him.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next