Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story - Page 10 Empty Re: Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

Post by Zephyr Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:56 am

Jax: *rubs his head* I wish I knew...
The girl enters the room through the hole, dragging Ophelia who is still in the chains and whimpering in pain
???: I somehow expected more from you if you bested that psychic-type I sent after you in Jadepetal.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story - Page 10 Empty Re: Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

Post by Arcus Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:02 am

Cole: Mostly because it was just Peeko and I that bested said psychic type. Now let go of her right now! *sends out a jolt of electricity at the woman*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:04 am

???: No. *lunges at Cole and kicks him in the chest, sending him into the floor* I've decided that it is in my best interests to destroy you outright. I can track down the elder from here.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:33 am

Peeko: Hey! You leave him alone! *gets up and punches the woman's back*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:12 am

???: *turns around and looks at Peeko* I barely even felt a tap. *sighs* Go on, try another punch. Do better this time.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Peeko: Hmpf! Mega punch! *punches her again*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:02 pm

???: Heh. That one was an improvement. But still disappointingly weak. *flicks Peeko in the forehead* Try again!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Peeko: Grrrr! RA! *launches a vine from her wrist and whips the woman with it*
Cole: Whoa! I didn't know you could use assist.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:28 pm

???: That's it, playtime's-rrgh...*turns around and sees Jax behind her, his face locked in an expression of hardcore concentration* What are you doing to me? It feels like you're trying to use Psychic.
Jax: I....am!
???: It's not going to work. I'm dark type, you stupid boy. *whacks Jax with her parasol again, sending him flying into the wall*
Jax: It may not have hurt you, but it did work for something...I learned your name, Valerica!
Valerica: ...Congratulations, now die. *points her parasol at Jax, and sends a pulse of dark energy at him, knocking him fully through the exterior wall and flying down to the ground*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:31 pm

Peeko starts charging an aura sphere.
Cole: Jax! *sends a sphere of electric energy at Valerica*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Valerica: *blocks the electric sphere with her parasol, and punches Cole, sending him flying* Your friend I have in my dark chains will soon be drained of her life. After that, I've only to deal with you and then my headaches will be gone.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:58 am

Peeko: Aura sphere! *sends a blue projectile at Valerica and follows suit with a high dive kick*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Valerica: Okay, now it's time to dispose of you!
In the middle of the room, an old man with a long fu man chu teleports in, draped in a dark red robe
Valerica: Eh? Who are you?
???: Fire blast! *holds his hand up to Valerica, then the symbol for fire appears right in front of her, creating a huge explosion that knocks her back into the other room* Everyone, calm down and focus on the sound of my voice.
Everyone in the room, and Jax, gets teleported to an unknown location, a dark-lit library.
???: Everyone, please relax. Valerica doesn't know where we are. *picks up Ophelia and sets her on a couch, laying down* She needs to rest. That dark chain attack took a lot out of her.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Peeko: Who're you, old timer?
Cole: You have my thanks, sir. Surely, we could've all died there.
Peeko: Nuh-uh! I coulda hit 'er with a hyper beam and it would've been all over for dollface!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:48 pm

???: There is no certainty that you couldn't have missed.
Jax: Who are you?
???: My name is Magnus, the elder of Cindervale.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Cole: So you're the one she's looking for. Or are we also looking for you?
Peeko: I think so. We are looking for a relic.
Cole: Right! That relic. I trust you know something about it?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Magnus: I know what you are looking for. This...forgotten piece of history from a bygone age...Elder Faryew told me everything about you kids. *his hand glows purple, and touches Ophelia's forehead, waking her up*
Ophelia: *groans* Wh...where am I?
Magnus: Safe. But...not for long. The artifact you all seek is in northwestern part of the city. It lies in an abandoned history museum. You must find it and secure it before Valerica finds it.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Cole: Do you know what it looks like? We'll need to know what we're looking for.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Magnus: Trust me. You will know once you find it.
Jax: You gotta come with us! You iced that chick with one move!
Magnus: That was the extent of my strength...and that won't be the last of her. Besides, the time for us old-timers to fight is long since passed. Now go, all of you!
Ophelia: *gets up, a little wobbly at first* R...right...I'm ready.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Cole: Would you like me to support you, Ophelia?
Peeko: I'm sure she'll be fine.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Ophelia: Thank you, but...*takes a green potion from the inside of her kimono, and drinks it* I'll be fine. Does anyone else need to heal?
Jax: I do...she busted me up pretty bad.
Ophelia: Here, then. *hands Jax a potion*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Peeko: You take one too, mister manly man.
Cole: Okay fine, I'll also have one.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Ophelia: *gives Cole a potion* Okay, now let's go.
(Later on, in the northwestern part of town)
Jax: Ugh...we looked all over, and nothing matching Magnus' description of the museum!
Ophelia: It's almost sunrise, so that should make it easier to look.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Peeko: I don't understand, shouldn't it have like pillars and like banners... And junk?
Cole: Peeko, not every museum's going to be like my father's museum back home.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Ophelia: Your father had a museum?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next