Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Weeks(Not affiliated with Seven Days)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Seven Weeks(Not affiliated with Seven Days) Empty Seven Weeks(Not affiliated with Seven Days)

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:44 pm

It was just another normal day for Dierce Estrangus. She got up out of bed upon hearing her father swallow the morning rooster after it cawed the morning, got dressed, ate her mother's usual feast of a breakfast and went off to school.

~School~

Dierce: *sighs* School's just so boring.
KFierce: Why not get a boyfriend?! ^ ^
Dierce: because I don't care for them.
KFierce: Then why not date my ex? He can definitely make your day not boring. Plus he can rock your world exponentially.
Dierce: Not until marriage.
KFierce: But I meant making out.
Dierce: besides, that Zera guy only goes out with girls for about, what? Seven months before he hangs them out to dry while they cry their eyeballs out?
KFierce: You like him too anyway. You're thinking about him right now.
Dierce: Cause you brought him up! Idiot!
KFierce: Just ask him out sometime today.
Dierce: Fine!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Seven Weeks(Not affiliated with Seven Days) Empty Re: Seven Weeks(Not affiliated with Seven Days)

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:50 pm

~Lunch~

Zera:*looks around him* Idiots, everyone's so lame about love. They blow it out of proportion. It's an appropriate amount of intimacy, not the damn public shit they're pulling now...I bet they're just showing off. *strolls into the cafeteria* Lines still haven't shorted...gotta be fucking kidding me, it's been ten minutes.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Seven Weeks(Not affiliated with Seven Days) Empty Re: Seven Weeks(Not affiliated with Seven Days)

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Dierce sits down at an empty table and unpacks her prepacked lunch and then eats it.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:02 pm

A little after Zera finally gets his food, he notices that the lines have filled the tables, and that the one Dierce is at has a few seats open. He was a little surprised, as men should've been crowding her in failed attempts to attract her. After paying, he goes to her table.

"Um, do you mind if I sit here? Most, if not every other table is full.".
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Dierce looks up and then across the room to see KFierce making sexual gestures and then looks back up to Zera blushing.

"Sure, it's fine with me." She replied.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm

lol

Zera had a slight confusion pass over his face due to her blushing, but it quickly passed. He takes a seat next to her and begins eating his lunch.

"I gotta say I was surprised at how no one else was here, I mean....yeah. I'd think someone like you would have many friends to sit with."
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Dierce: I don't have very many friends. Only one of your exes, KFierce. But she prefers to sit with all her other friends and not me. And nobody sits with me because they know my father's a living shadow monster that eats, brainwashes, and kills anyone and anything that he comes across.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:13 pm

"Uh huh....well, that doesn't matter to me.", he smiled a little, and looked at her body a little, legs, waist, then chest and face, before eating again.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Dierce shrugged and kept eating.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:32 pm

"It seemed like something was kind of bugging you when I came here. I know we just met and asking this off the bat is odd, but I'm kind of the concerned kind of person.", he laughed lightly, feeling a little awkward.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:45 pm

"It's fine if you're concerned, I don't really care how people feel about me." she replied.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 pm

"Well that's great. I don't care about how people see me either, but I unfortunately care about how others are. But I'm sure you're just by yourself because you want to be.".
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 pm

"Yeah I am by myself for that reason."
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Zera finished his food and dumped the tray off, and came back.

"Although, if you want to be by ourself, why allow me to be here?"
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:39 pm

"You never asked, but fine, I'll let you sit with me."
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Zera:Well, it's great that you let me. But still, other guys have undoubtedly asked you if they could sit as well. Never really saw you with others. At your table, at least.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Dierce: I've never been with anyone before.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Zera:Well that doesn't make much sense.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Dierce: Well neither do high school relationships.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Zera:Well that's interesting. That's true and all, but there are so many other examples, some even more sensible than the one you used. But that's the psychology talking, as the study would suggest that topic was on your mind for at least a few minutes before you said that sentence. Although, I'm sure it's nothing, since girls always have that kinda stuff on their mind anyway. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Dierce: No, I just now brought that up as an example. I thought of it a while ago when KFierce told me about you anyway. Why I blushed earlier.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Zera:Well that's cute. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Dierce: Really? ^ ^ How nice of you to say so.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Zera:Well it certainly comes easily for me. *glances at a clock* Hm, lunch is almost over, and a pep rally will be the only event left on today's agenda here. Wanna skip it with and maybe go outside? I'm sure it'll be more fun than being deafened by some jackasses screaming in your ears.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Dierce: Of course I'll go outside. Pep rallies are for jack asses.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next