Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 Days

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

30 Days Empty 30 Days

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Several years ago a portal was built to separate the real world and the anime world. The people in the real world couldn’t stand the chaos that came with the anime world with all the fighting and wars, weirdness, samurais, insane assassins, vampires, and all the mystic stuff. The people/creatures from the anime world grew tired of the people from the real world interfering with their lifestyle. The leaders from both worlds decided to separate their worlds. They both made the agreement saying that if anyone crossed over, they will be forced to stay in that world and held captive. The agreement was set and they went off to live the way they wanted to.

About ten years later the portal starting showing signs of it becoming weaker, by flashing on and off and you could see glimpses of the people from the two worlds. If the portal stopped working the two worlds would once merge again, putting everyone in total chaos. 

It would take a minimum of 30 days for the portal to fully die out. All the resources needed will have to be found in the real world. It will have to be a race against time to save the two worlds from colliding. 

I was thinking about you guys creating your own "NEW" characters for this story. You guys would have to choose if you're from the animated world or the real world. Here's the skelly:

Name:

Beneficial powers: (Only if you're from the animated world)

Real world abilities: (Only if you're from the real world. This includes, you were a gunman, a fighter, swordsman, ect. "REAL" abilities)

Personality traits: 

Your background: (This is where you tell if you're from the animated world or the real world) 

After you create your character, if you have a character from the real world, it would have already been been sent off on a journey to find a way to fix the portal and should now be walking in the woods to find the portal. If your character is from the animated world, you should be traveling through the portal now and will arrive in the same woods where the people from the real world are at. This is where the journey begins.......

Name: Major Nekero

Beneficial powers: Control of a crazy multipurpose gadget called the Keroball and can cloak himself with the badge on his helmet. Also, can swim really well.

Personality traits: A serious guy, good natured Keronian once you get to know him.

Background: From the animated world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Nick Roystier

Real world abilities: Professional gunman, MMA, hacker

Personality traits: calm, straightforward, a little silly at times

Your background: Worked in the CIA with Maira in the real world. They were and are best friends. Knew each other since early childhood and decided to join the CIA together. Was chosen by the president to help fix the portal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Maria Qualvera

Real world abilities: Professional fighter, gunman, gymnast, and speed racer.

Personality traits: Wild and kinda insane bisexual, who is willing to do any dangerous task just for the trill off being in danger. Is usually kind, until some one pisses her off, that is. Always up for a good smoke and some booze. She gets her enjoyment out of knocking someone out or seeing other people knocked out. Loves women and men. Likes to play various pranks and is really good at scamming venerable people. Can sniff out a criminal in a heartbeat. Not easily fooled because Maria is usually the one fooling people due to excess gambling and tricks. Her nickname, "The Wild Child."

Background: Worked in the CIA with best friend, Nick. Was stationed to be the get away driver and be a bodyguard due to her excellent fighting skills. She trained with Nick in fighting since she was a child, and uses it to her advantage in the CIA. Maria was chosen with her friend to help fix the portal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Daisy

Beneficial powers: Pokemon team consisting of Charizard, Lucario, Espeon, Glaceon, Haxorus, and Ampharos; suspected to have hundreds of other Pokemon carried on her

Personality traits: Carefree personality, always does what's right, blah blah blah....

Your background: Left her home town to become a Pokemon master, succeeded in just a few years after catching at least one member of every species and defeating the elite four in every region. Finding out about the instability to the portal, she rushed into the real world to help.

Back to top Go down

30 Days Empty Re: 30 Days

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Maria and Nick are together, alone, walking in the woods in search of the portal. They carried various supplies with them including, water, some food, spare clothing, their weapons, and their determination to save their world from the portal failing completely and causing a giant war between the animated world and the real world. It would be dark soon and they needed to find a place to rest for the night and start their journey again in the morning.

Maria: "Nick, do you have any idea where we should set up camp? I mean, we've been walking for a while and my feet are starting to hurt. I sure hope we find the portal tomorrow. Hell, they should have gave us a damn map to the portal! That pisses me off that they didn't give us one at all. Also, I'm hungry! Man, fuck the woods. I want to be in the city where I can munch on a Big Mac or something. What did they pack us to eat?"

Maria starts rummaging through her bag, in search of food and pulls out some nuts, some bred, crackers, and sticks of cheese.

Maria: "What the fuck!? This is it? The president sure is a cheap one, isn't he? He couldn't hook us up with some MEAT? Man, I don't want this lame shit. You can't feed an ant with this mess."

Maria throws the food back in her back and starts to take off running towards a stream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Elsewhere
A buxom, blonde animated girl is travelling through an animated version of the woods with a large orange dragon with a flame on the end of its tail.
Daisy: You smell anything out of the ordinary, Charizard?
The girl's Charizard sniffs the forest air for several minutes before turning to its trainer and shaking its head.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks to his invisibility badge a frog like alien hides in the girl's back pack.

Maj. Nekero: (What in the name of Keron is that beast?)
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Daisy's Charizard turns its attention to Daisy's backpack and starts sniffing it. A few moments later, the draconic Pokemon bites down on it and tears it off.
Daisy: Hey! What was that for, Charizard?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm

the badge runs out of power as Nekero falls out of the back pack. The purple keronian looks up at her scared.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Daisy: What were you and what the hell were you doing in my backpack?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Maj Nekero: I'm Major Nekero and I'm from the Planet Keron. I was sent to help you humans repair the portal. And What is that beast?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:21 pm

In the midst of all of Maria's complaining, Nick had started to set up camp for the night. He was getting a little tired himself and thought the rest could do them some good. After he sets it up, he looks back for Maria and sees her taking off towards a stream.

Nick: Wait... (voice trails off to a silence)

Nick sighs and runs after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Daisy: It's a Charizard. Now, what were you doing in my backpack?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Maj. Nekero: I was afraid your pet would eat me and that you wouldn't let me come along.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Daisy: Whatever, perv...
With that, Daisy and her Charizard walk off. It wasn't that long before they were able to find the portal.
Daisy: Here it is, Charizard. Come on...
The trainer and her Charizard walk through the portal and find themselves in the real world.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Maj Nekero follows them.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Maria reaches the stream and starts jumping around with joy because she sees many fish in the stream. Suddenly she stopped jumping and just stares at the water with her eyes wide open. There was a huge fish right there in the middle of the stream. The biggest fish Maria has ever seen. With her eyes wide and mouth starting to water, not to mention her stomach growling up a storm, she dove into the water head first in hopes of getting that fish.

Maria: "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Time for some fish ba-"

Suddenly, Maria sunk down into the water. Maria was so hungry, she forgot that she didn't know how to swim and now she was drowning! Maria waved her arms around violently in the water and started screaming.

Maria: "HELP ME! HELP ME! I'M GOING TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Daisy: Did you hear something?
Charizard just snorts a response.
Daisy: Hmm, guess you're right. Oh well, I'm sure it was nothing...
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Maj. Nekero:Sounds liks someone in trouble. I may not look it but I have good hearing.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Nick finally catches up to Maria, almost out of breath because of how fast he was running. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Maria squirming around, screaming at the top of her lungs saying that she's supposably "drowning." Nick's face turned pale and a giant sweat ran down his face as he walked into the shallow water and grabs Mariaby her neck collar and throws her out of the water.

Nick: "YOU IDIOT!! YOU WERE NOT DROWNING!!The water was as shallow as your brain, Maria!"

Maria went rolling on the ground like a ragdoll, smashing into rocks and trees.

Maria: "OWWWW!! YOU JACKASS!! Damn, you didn't have to throw me that hard! You must've had a stressful day or something, dude. Don't take your shit out on me."

Maria looked around at the place she was thrown. She realized that it was a perfect place to set up camp, AND take a morning bath. She began to set up camp quickly, and sooner or later they were both laying in their sleeping bags, looking up at the stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Daisy: Okay then.
The blonde girl turns towards her dragon.
Daisy: Smell anything nearby, Charizard?
Charizard smells the air for a few minutes before growling in slight curiousity as it turns and starts lumbering off in one direction with Daisy not far behind.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am

Maj Nekero follows.
Maj Nekero:What's he smell?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Daisy: How am I supposed to know?
The group wanders closer and closer to the camp site.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Maj Nekero: Other humans.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Daisy just ignores the frog and keeps on going.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Maj Nekero walks next to her/
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Maria and Nick are laying peacefully in their sleeping bags. You would think that they'd be asleep by now, after their long day that had, but they weren't. Their minds were too full of what would happen tomorrow. Usually, Maria would be scared to death to be sleeping outside. In the dark. Luckily, she had her best friend with her, so that made things much easier for her that night. But her peace soon came to an end when she heard something coming near them in the woods. She quickly got up to notify Nick.

Maria: "Nick! I hear something in the woods! And it's heading towards us!"

Nick was busy gazing at the stars engaged in an alluring daydream about anime girls and their little mini skirts, running around and having a good time. Nick has always dreamt of seeing an anime girl in real life, now he was on a journey where he could very well, maybe, meet one.

Maria shook Nick in desperation, still crying his name.

Maria: "Nick! Get your sick-twisted mind out of the gutter and go see what's coming towards us in the woods! I hear voices and footsteps! Nick!"

Maria finally gave Nick one good punch in the eye and he jolted up like a spirng matress.

Nick: "DAMMIT MARIA! I was in the middles of a good day dream! And did you have to punch me in my fucking eye!? My RIGHT!? Eye!? God Maria, what am I going to do with you?"

Nick sighed and look towards the woods then back at Maria.

Nick: "Come on, I hear it too. Lets get ready."

Nick grabbed his gun and stood in position to shoot. Maira had formed a fighting stance, ready to jump anyone who was coming into their camp sight. All they had to do now was wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Maj. Nekero:*jumps out of the woods* Easy I mean you no harm.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next