Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore: Aquila

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lore: Aquila Empty Lore: Aquila

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Hundreds of years after the Great Mana Purge, the relatively young, technologically advanced civilization of Ronnamus celebrates the massive part it played in the war and its ascension to being a world super power. Unlike other participating countries, it became hypocritical and used magic to power its cities and technology, giving it a massive edge over the struggling nations who were trying to find other ways of generating energy. At this point, Ronnamus controls all power in the world, and only its most important figures know that it is in fact powered by Mana, the driving force behind the sorcereries the countries fought to destroy long ago.

During the current Queens young adult life, she was praised for her beauty and still is, and as a result of her appearance, she was raped by Zera. Somehow she was impregnated, and gave birth to Aquila. Unlike most mothers and especially fathers, the future King and Queen raised him as their own for a short time before allowing a kind, but poor family to adopt him. Why? Because the royalty knows the effect riches have on an individual, and wanted their child to know the value of wealth and not take it for granted. Who better to rule a kingdom than a King who used to be a poor worker, and knows the pain of the poorest group of people?

Meanwhile, the few remaining sorcerers and their children, and others created a rebel group called the Liberum Arcanum, to bring magic back and re-purpose technology to suit their needs. In this time period, many attacks were launched, spear headed by an ancient bio-weapon. Soon, most kingdoms were sending refugees to Ronnamus and other cities in its domain, and Ronnamus became a stronghold for everything against the use of magic. At this time, Aquila, who had been a Knight of great caliber was promoted straight to the status of Royal Guardsman, and personally defended his mother and her husband without knowing the nature of his relation to them. Zera was captured by Special Operations forces soon after and incarcerated in Ronnamus' highest security prison in a heavily isolated area where a null-magic field keeps him from escaping. Ironically, Aquila's secondary duty is to monitor his father, as mind control is not mitigated by the null-magic field, so no ordinary guard can keep a check on the prisoner. Specifically, Aquila's great will power makes him immune to Zera's influence.

Of course, Zera has a plan.
-----------------------------
~Rotation(year): 5631 AW, Season of Purity~

An extravagant celebration is being held, opening with a parade. Aquila is seen with his mother(the Empress) and her husband(Emperor). Aquila keeps a stoic appearance, but in his mind he's incredibly bored. He scans the crowd with his eyes, always on guard. When the float he's on reaches the end of its route, the Queen tells him to depart, and to his surprise, she orders him to relax and enjoy the festivities. Aquila asks her if she's sure it's alright, and Queen reassures him that it is, and that eh deserves a break. Reluctantly, Aquila departs, melding into the crowd in search of something to do.

He strays from the thick crowd eventually and goes to a street with various stands giving away their foods, clothing, and other items free of charge as a promotional gesture in hopes of acquiring customers at a later point in time. He acquires some cotton candy and takes a leisurely stroll along the outer fringe of the crowd that is still watching the parade. A workaholic, he is still on guard.

Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Lore: Aquila Empty Re: Lore: Aquila

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Mellow was tired of the festivities and huge crowd and so he pushed his way to a street, which is conveniently the one Aquila's wandering around on and sits down on a nearby bench with a sigh. He had been wandering through the crowd for what felt to him like hours. He had missed the parade that went on prior and was saddened by the news that he received from an elderly couple before his arrival at the street he was currently in and decided he would wait around until going back into the denser masses of people.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Aquila notices Mellow, an analysis of his countenance giving him the impression that he was depressed over something. He approached Mellow with a somewhat cautious mindset, as socializing wasn't quite his forte, but he enjoys consoling people who have been met with strife. It reinvigorates his sense of duty and uplifts his mood and sense of purpose.

Aquila:Pardon me, but you seem...troubled. Perhaps I could help you with something? This is a time for celebration, I'd hate to see someone in poor spirits.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Mellow: Well I just missed the big parade that went on earlier. I really wanted to see the empress in person too. She's like an idol to me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:43 pm

Aquila:Ah, right. Well that's unfortunate...the Empress has gone off to indulge in the festivities I assume. You may meet her later, but even I have no clue where she is right now. If you're curious about her day to day living though, you may ask me. Not to sound condescending, but she has given me the title of Her most Exalted guard. So I spend a great deal of time with her. And perhaps I could arrange for you to meet her later, but I can't make any such promises in good conscience.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Mellow: Well if you're her guard then why are you here? Did she send you here for something or other? Or does she have other guards with her besides you?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Aquila:I don't know why, but she asked me to go enjoy myself for the day. I'm sure she had other guardsmen waiting nearby that I wasn't aware of. *takes a bite from his cotton candy*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Mellow: I see. Alright then. So you're just only talking with me because I'm sad that I missed the empress? Nothing else in particular, sir?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Aquila:No particular reason really. Though I admit I needed something to offset my boredom. I wish her Highness had not asked me to leave her side. *sits next to him and relaxes, laying back on the bench* I'd be much more content knowing she is safe.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Mellow: I'm sure you can trust any other guard, the emperor even, to know that her highness is safe. You don't need to worry so much. At least i think so.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Aquila:True. I'm sure I can trust my peers to keep her from harm, provided I'm right about her having some guardsmen nearby when I departed. If you really want to meet her later, maybe you should stick with me. I'm sure she'll call me to her side at some point today.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Mellow: You sure I can do that? I'm just a normal citizen, surely it's bad for me to stay with you just to meet the empress.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Aquila:It should be fine. She isn't stuck up or anything, and unfortunately hold me in high favor. As I know her, it should be ok. Though I doubt you will be allowed to enter the palace, there should be no harm in meeting her outside.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Mellow: Well of course I can't go in the palace. It's a government building. I'll never get in even if I tried to.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Aquila:But yeah, there should be no issues with just meeting her outdoors. I don't see why anyone would get nervous around her, she's very kind. How she portrays herself publicly is generally how she really is, unlike some other kingdoms where the rulers are corrupt and evil with a kind public face. Besides, you seem to dress well, I'm sure with her love of fashion she'll be happy to talk with you.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Mellow: The empress love fashion? I had no idea she was so into it. That's pretty nice. It's not that I'm nervous about it, it's just that I really like the empress. She's been a hero a hero to me as you know.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Aquila:So you're just worried about making a bad impression or her not liking civilians? Regardless, yes, she very much loves fashion and all to do with it. It is the only past time she can afford to have since it aligns with her having to look well in public. I'm sure she'll take a liking to a pretty girl such as yourself, though. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Mellow: I'm worried about making a bad impression and I'm a boy, not a girl. I know it's weird that I look like this, but it's what I grew up with and become.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Aquia:._.u Oh. Um...well still, you'll be fine. A boy though? I'd have never thought a man could be so beautiful as yourself. I have no doubt if the Queen knew she'd be quite impressed...but then again, I don't know how she views a male looking like a female. Clearly I don't mind it, though.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Mellow: Awww, thanks. ^ ^ That's so nice of you to call me beautiful. I've never been called that before. Just "cute" and all the generic stuff.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Aquila:^ ^u Well since you're a male I felt you deserved a compliment like that...I mean, I've yet to see a man look "pretty" until now. Ah! I suppose we are overdue for introductions are we not? Here I am, willing to show you to the Empress without even knowing your name. *chuckles awkwardly from mild embarrassment* My name is Aquila, Exalted Commander of her Highness's Royal Guard. And you are?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Mellow: I'm Mellow. I'm just a normal boy around these parts. I was looking for a job in bounty hunting. my dad did that before he left to explore the world and my mom died last year and my dad never came home either.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Aquila:I'm sorry for your loss, quite a shame...hm. It shouldn't be too difficult for you to get a job in bounty hunting with the rebels steadily gaining ground. I imagine you're finding work hard to find though? People may not think you're up to it based on your appearance. I'm curious how you would dispatch your targets. What can you do?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Mellow: I have a mechanical yo-yo with high frequency spinning blades in and vibrating daggers. I mainly use the yo-yo but the daggers are for close quarters.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Aquila:Heh, a yo-yo. How creative. Alright well if you want to we can just go around and kill time. There's a lot of stuff to do around here. Unless you'd prefer to continue chatting instead. I have no preference on the matter.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next