Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore: Fighting Forces!

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lore: Fighting Forces! Empty Lore: Fighting Forces!

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:52 am

One year after the Tournament of Champions was won by none other than KFierce, all was well in the realms. until one day, they all found the sky, ground and buildings all cracked up and smashed against other buildings! Oh no!

Zarktus, humiliated by his defeat at the hands of an adorable nudist cat couldn't stand the idea of being defeated by KFierce and so smashed everyone's world into each other to form one huge world that's slowly and very subtly breaking apart by the fabrics of their respective realities. In doing so, he invited the villains from the Tournament of Champions to join him in destroying everything and making everyone's days terrible.

~Lore#4 Battle Manor courtyard~

Fierce: Okay, Ah've had enough o' this bullshit! Why the hell're you here?!
Reboot Fierce: I did not mean for my castle to land in your flower garden. it was not my doing.
Fierce: I dun give a shit!
Gentle: Girls! Fierce, calm down! Fierce didn't mean any of this, Fierce.
Reboot Fierce: You are being very confusing...
Fierce: Who did dis shit?! Who put this skank in mah rose garden?!
Gentle: it might've been Zarktus. I dunno. Look at the sky, it's all cracked in sections.
Fierce: Well his head's goin' be paste under mah foot. *leaves*
Gentle; Hey! WHere are you going?
Fierce: To stomp that sunnuvabitch' head into paste! And ye can't stop me!
Gentle: Just... Wait up! *runs after Fierce*
Reboot Fierce: i will stay here and watch over our castles! *waves to the twins*

~Meanwhile~

Ada wanders a melding of streets in the form of Lore#4's BattleOn and Lore#1's BattleOn, the distinction between both realms is striking as one is of higher technology then the other and thus the melding of buildings makes striking distinguishments.

Ada: Geez, what happened to BattleOn? It's like it took a low-tech town and smushed itself together with it. *watches two similar restaurant chefs standing outside of similar restaurants argue with each other and walks up to them* Excuse me, do you two happen to know where I can find an attractive pink haired woman?
Restaurant chefs: NO! GO AWAY!
Ada: Rude....*leaves the two to continue bickering and sighs* I've already spent a year searching and to no avail.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Lore: Fighting Forces! Empty Re: Lore: Fighting Forces!

Post by Razorshell Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:58 am

Maricia:The sky is cracked.
Chris:What does the mean?
Maricia: Not sure.
Marcus:Zarktus is back.
Maricia:How can you tell?
Marcus:Just a feeling.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:07 pm

Meanwhile at Jessica's house, the woman who owns it is searching the entire house alongside Glow. From the looks of things, neither are having any luck finding what they're looking for.
Jessica: Isus? Isus? Where are you honey?
A cry of shock from Glow interrupts her search. Rushing to the room Glow's in, Jessica finds her pointing at the tv that shows Isus destroying a far off town and eating some of its inhabitants alongside Xandros, several others Jessica never cared to know the names of, and most shockingly, Zarktus. The woman is too shocked for words for a few minutes before she turns to her first wife.
Jessica: I....I need to go and get Isus. Really hope that she'd listen to reason; if not......well I'd rather not think about that..... >.> *Hugs Glow* Bye sweetie.
Jessica kisses her wife before she heads out.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Glow: Be careful honey! I'll be waiting for you! *turns to the TV* Oh Isus. Ever since you got with that man you've been nothing but trouble for us.... Even though he is good in bed...
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 pm

Jessica stops at the front door as she hears Glow and after a moment of hesitating, nods to herself.
Jessica: Don't worry Glow, I'll be fine. And yeah....he kinda was..... *Opens the front door and leaves*

Blossom's house
Blossom is currently having a nice relaxing lunch with his husband and wife, Jay and Serena, as well as his three kids Snow, Cherry and Love. Just as they were about to start eating the phone rings, causing Blossom to groan in annoyance as he stands up.
Blossom: Excuse me for a minute. ^^u
Answering the phone, Blossom gets into a conversation for several minutes before he returns to the table with a rather grim expression on his face.
Love: What's wrong daddy?.?
Blossom: Oh that was just Lily calling from the Ethereal realm, she's saying that we had a daughter from the last time I visited and sent her off to find me. Apparently the only thing Lily told her was that her father was a "pretty lady with pink hair" and she told me that our daughter is a little girl dressed as a ninja, all while sounding like she's trying very hard not to laugh... *Sighs* I swear there isn't anything fun to do in the Ethereal realm so that's probably why she's doing this...
The pink haired crossdresser looks over at his family looking sad.
Blossom: I'm sorry for having to do this while we're eating but I just need to go out and get her before something bad happens. I'll try not to take to long.
With a sigh, Blossom hugs his kids and kisses his two spouses before he starts leaving.
Love: Bye daddy. Good luck finding her and be careful.
Blossom: Thanks Love, and I will be.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 pm

Around Zera's manor, which I suppose looks over Battleon at this point in time, there are remains of tentacles strewn about, and an infuriating Zera glaring at Alkalist, who is only in her body suit with tatters of her dress along the premises, while one hand covers most of his face.

Zera:Alchemy...god damn it!
Alkalist:This could've been avoid if you just gave me the Coquendamnomicon. I would've let your tentacles have all the fun they wanted, but nooooo! Apparently my breasts aren't BIG enough for you!
Zera:No...I'm just not a pedophile...!
Alkalist:I'M 21 YOU FUCKER! *pauses to regain her composure and sighs* Look, where is it? I know you've got vaults full of artifacts and treasure. Surely you'd have this cook book?
Zera:No. I do not. It is an interdimensional compendium, something that has only recently come into existence.
Alkalist:...oh. O.O...my stomach. =.=

Zera had taken her moment of apprehension to kick her in the stomach, the action taking place so quickly in this case the momentum needed a moment to catch up with his attack. After a pause, Alkalist is flung into Battleon, though she drinks a potion mid-flight to endure the crash.

Alkalist:*coughs* Augh! What an asshole. *promptly stands up* Hmph! *starts stumbling, as she's a little disoriented, so she leans against a wall as her suit becomes her casual attire*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:35 pm

Ada finds Alkalist and walks up to her, looking her up and down and sighs.
Ada: Definitely not my father. Excuse me, but do you know where I can find a "pretty lady with pink hair"? I've been looking all over for one and with everyone the way it is, I can't find that person anywhere.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Alkalist:Hm. Nope. Haven't seen anyone with pink hair. Now, my turn, have you seen what is likely to be a gigantic book? Probably the largest book you've ever seen if you did see it.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Ada: Come to think of it, I have seen a book like that. My grandmother had one and she read it all the time while was cooking. Just too bad it disappeared on her about three years ago. Could be anywhere by now. What do you want with it?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:49 pm

Alkalist:Hm...well...what do you think someone would want with a book like that? Clearly I want to use it to prepare meals.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Ada: It's very likely that someone would want something like that for the same purposes. But maybe I could help you find that humongous book my grandma had?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:54 pm

Alkalist:Eh...alright, fine. You aren't dead so you must be competent enough. I suppose finding your father would be easier than finding a book, so we can start with your goal, I guess.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:57 pm

Ada: *pats her chest* Well I don't think I'm dead. I mean, I came from the ethereal realm and everything... but alright, let's help each other find what we're looking for.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:13 pm

Alkalist:So, do you have any leads or should we just start wandering? Oh, and what's your name? Mine's Alkalist.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:19 pm

Ada: I don't have any leads other then my father being a pretty pink haired lady which is really bizarre. Maybe my mom was a lesbian and never told me. Also, my name's Ada. So how old are you, anyway? Eighteen?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:21 pm

Alkalist:Twenty-one. Are you eighteen? And a father who is a lady...that sounds interesting.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Ada: Yeah, I'm eighteen. But really, it's a wonder why my mom would call my dad a lady though. It's so strange.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Alkalist:Well, I've got a few ideas, but we should just wait until we find your dad. So your mom didn't know where he lived or anything? Would've been nice if she'd told you.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:31 pm

Ada: She probably does, but I know my mother's probably withholding all the other information about my dad for her own amusement.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Alkalist: How odd. Especially with the environment being so dangerous as it is now. Oh well, at least this will be an adventurous undertaking. You should probably take lead since this is your goal and not mine.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:44 pm

Ada: Well as I said, we can help each other with our respective goals. Do you have any leads on your book?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Alkalist: Well, only that it exists more or less. Like I said, I'm sure finding your father will be easier than finding a book with trans-dimensional recipes in it. When you say "help" I really just think us working together to kill anything that gets in our way. It seems both of us have a cold trail to try and follow.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Ada: Huh. Well that makes a lot of sense. Us fighting together. Yeah. Well I guess we should look around town? As I was doing before anyway. I already searched around have the city while jogging and it looks like there may actually be another city merged with it so it's much, much bigger than it was originally.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:53 pm

Alkalist:Yes, let's begin looking around town.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:08 pm

Ada: Sure thing, Alkalist. *starts walking ahead of her facing direction*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next