Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 43 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Ryan: Well the place is pretty near us so it's not like it'll be a good road trip. ANd yeah, I have to open mail I got from the PO box last week. And I'll have to go to the post office and pick up more, I suppose.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 43 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:36 pm

John:Alright. How did they react when they found out you were a trap?.? Did you tell them or what?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:29 pm

Arcus: Well I did a face cam recording session for an LP once and people freaked out over how pretty I was and such.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:28 am

Prox:Well of course. ^ ^ I'm sure all of the guys and some of the girls were sad when they found out you were already taken. Hehe.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:48 am

Ryan: Yeah, I'm sure they were. Ah well, hopefully it'll stem all the comments from people wanting to fuck me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:26 pm

John:It won't. =.= Most guys are retarded on the internet. When they see a piece of ass they won't shutup about it. -.- There's probably a creepy thread on 4chan about photoshopping your clothes off or something.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Ryan: I'm sure there's one for every attractive LPer, really.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43