Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casa de Sexy (A public version of Jessica's Time in the Limelight)

3 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Casa de Sexy (A public version of Jessica's Time in the Limelight) - Page 3 Empty Re: Casa de Sexy (A public version of Jessica's Time in the Limelight)

Post by Zephyr Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Zin: *climbs over Glow, and licks her vagina while tickling her anus* Mmmmm-ooh! that feels so good...
Lucent: *wraps her legs around Jessica while fondling her breasts* Oh man, you're so good at this...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Casa de Sexy (A public version of Jessica's Time in the Limelight) - Page 3 Empty Re: Casa de Sexy (A public version of Jessica's Time in the Limelight)

Post by Arcus Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:04 pm

Glow: Oh, you smell so nice. *plunges her tongue inside Zin's vagina and licks all around the inside* Mmmm!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Jessica: I've had a lot of practice... :3
She grins as she starts to curl her fingers inside Lucent's vagina.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:13 am

Lucent: Ohhh...OH! Yes! Right there! Oh by the Mistress! *squirms around uncontrollably, sweats profusely, and comes like an earthquake, squirting all over Jessica* I can't believe I came so quickly...
Zin: I can't believe you lasted that long...*laughs, and goes back to licking while massaging Glow's clit*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:35 am

Glow: Yeah. Heh. *goes back to licking Zin and rubs her butt*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Jessica: *Chuckles* Well I bet that's because no one before me knew the best way to get a girl to climax. *Kisses Lucent*
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:07 pm

it's wrong, btw. Curling up your fingers just sounds weird. No, the best way is to massage the clit while working the g-spot, which approximately is just inside the vag, on the top of it. Just rub against that while also keeping firm pressure on that spot on the outside, just on the pelvic bone.

Lucent: *reaches down and starts fingering Jessica* My turn...I wanna watch you come...
Zin: *keeps pressure on Glow's pelvic bone while also massaging her g-spot* I bet I can get Glow to come harder than that...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Actually, the g-spot is inside the vagina and stretches all the way around the inside and a few inches inside. The fleshy part is just the most prominent.

Glow: Haaaaah! Do you really want me to come that hard? *massages Zin's g-spot*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:25 pm

Jessica starts to moan as Lucent begins to finger her, and continues massaging the inside of Lucent's vagina.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Zin: I certainly do! I love making girls come. I do it to Lucy on an almost daily basis. *squirms around as her g-spot is massaged, and starts rubbing Glow's area while also tickling her anus*
Lucent: *goes down and starts licking Jessica's vagina* Mmm...you taste so good!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Glow: Ahhhh! This'll definitely be my first real orgasm in a while then! *licks deeply inside Zin's vagina, heating up her tongue a little as she licks*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Zin: Really? Then allow me to make it a good one! *licks faster and deeper as she puts pressure on the outside of Glow's vagina, building up her pleasure more and more*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:02 am

Glow moans more and more as her pleasure builds and with a long moan, she bites her lower lip as she cums on Zin, squirting all over her own legs before rubbing Zin's clitoris as she pants heavily after orgasming.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:11 pm

(Zin goes up to Glow's face, licks her juices off her own fingers, and tongue-kisses Glow, the juices still present in her mouth)
Zin: Mm...you taste so sweet...*goes back down and starts licking up all the extra juices from Glow's thighs*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Glow: Ah, thanks. I've still got to give you your orgasm. *reach over Zin and shoves her finger into Zin's vagina and stirs them around, rubbing against her clitoris*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Jessica: Aaah! *Starts to squirm as Lucent licks her vagina*
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Zin: Haha. AH! Oh! Yes, keep doing that and you're sure to give me one! *bites her lip, and comes violently, shaking a bit and squirting all over Glow* Oh by the gods! *pants*
(Lucent goes up and embraces Jessica, and wraps one leg around her to start scissoring her)
Lucent: My tongue's getting tired...*giggles*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Glow: Oh what a wonderful orgasm. *leans forward and tongue-kisses Zin*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Jessica: *Smiles* That's fine.....I really enjoy this.... *Starts rubbing her pussy against Lucent's*
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Lucent: *holds her body to Jessica's while kissing her neck and grinding their vaginas together*
Zin: *lays down on her back, still panting* I'm so tired now...You fucked the energy right out of me!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Glow: That's good. ^ ^ *rolls over and hugs Zin* So, was it good at all?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Jessica moans softly as her pussy's rubbed against Lucent's.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Zin: *tickles Glow's vagina, getting some of her juices, and licking her fingers clean* So good...what about you?
(Lucent grinds more sensually, but slowly as to avoid bruising, while also reaching around and tickling Jessica's butt for extra stimulation)
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Glow: Yeah, it was really great. I enjoyed it a lot. *rubs Zin's breasts*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Zin: Say, when those two have gotten off all over each other, you wanna take a big shower together to wash all the love off?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next