Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Noon (A Cowboy/wildwild west story)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

High Noon (A Cowboy/wildwild west story) Empty High Noon (A Cowboy/wildwild west story)

Post by Zephyr Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:41 am

Carson City, Nevada. 1881.

name
profession(sheriff, cowboy, outlaw, etc)
weapon(s)(could be a sixshooter/shotgun/whip/saber/combination of the 4)
appearance(clothes, hat, facial hair, etc.)
background

mine:
name: Jack Slater
profession: outlaw
weapons: sixshooter, whip
appearance: dark hair, 5 o'clock shadow, black cowboy-ish hat, black vest over light blue button-up shirt, black pants with light brown chaps and boots(yes this is important)
background: was once a sheriff, until he intervened in the marital abuse of Scarlet O'hara, then he became a murderer. He was wanted for the murder of Scarlet O'hara's husband. He has escaped several arrest attempts and even a hanging. Having cheated death multiple times, he now rides with Scarlet and a few others, robbing trains and caravans.

name: Scarlet O'hara
profession: outlaw(for riding with an outlaw)
weapons: sixshooter, shotgun, saber
appearance: dark red hair, light brown cowboy hat, black button-up shirt, blue pants with black chaps and boots
background: Once wife to Cyrus McKinney, who used to drunkenly beat her until killed by Jack Slater. More grateful than the authorities who hunted Jack, she helped him escape the town and they started up a gang of bandits.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

High Noon (A Cowboy/wildwild west story) Empty Re: High Noon (A Cowboy/wildwild west story)

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Name: Andrew O'Brian
Profession: Sheriff
Weapon(s): Shotgun, six shooter, and rapier
Appearance: Short black hair and brown eyes, a black cowboy hat, a brown vest over a black button-up shirt, blue pants with dark brown chaps and boots
Background: The new sheriff after Jack Slater became an outlaw, he viewed Jack as a hero while he was still the sheriff and knew that he was only trying to help when he murdered Cyrus. But still, the law is the law, and as much as he doesn’t want to, he still needs to bring the former sheriff to justice.

Name: Max O'Brian
Profession: Cowgirl
Weapon(s): Six shooter and whip
Appearance: Light brown hair and brown eyes, a light brown cowboy hat, a white button-up shirt, blue pants with dark brown chaps and boots
Background: Andrew’s younger sister and his partner to try and bring Jack and Scarlet to justice. Despite her skills nearly matching that of Andrew, her older brother is completely against her choice of being with him in law enforcement.

Last edited by Darth Wiggles on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

High Noon (A Cowboy/wildwild west story) Empty Re: High Noon (A Cowboy/wildwild west story)

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Name: Joe " Iron horse" Jameson
Profession: Bounty hunter
Weapons: Dan Wesson PPC .357 revolver and Henry repeating rifle, set of bowie knives within his coat
Appearance: Blond hair, green eyes, black cowboy hat, red scarf around his neck, gray button up shirt under a long tan overcoat, brown pants, black boots, black leather gloves
Background: Joe was a ruthless bounty hunter who gained fame all around the mid-west for his knack for catching criminals with blinding speeds and his cold hearted killing methods and thus earned him the nickname "Iron horse". Seeing that his latest bounty was a man named Jack Slater, he decided against hunting him down after being notified that his murder was just an act of saving an innocent woman. Instead of trying to kill Jack for money, he decided to follow Jack and his gang.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:08 pm

oh wow Arcus that is....it's just great!

(Fade in on Carson City square, where Jack is being led to a noose on the gallows in the midst of hundreds of cheering citizens, all chanting "hang him, hang him, hang him!")
Jack: Well, christ. That didn't work....
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Joe stabs a fat guy in his throat and decapitates him.

Joe: Well, now to claim my bounty on you. *hears the chanting* Hm, hanging someone today? Alright. *takes a bag and shoves the head into the back before mounting a black horse and racing off towards the gallows*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Andrew, standing next to the noose, looks upon the approaching Jack with slight sadness in his eyes and he shakes his head at the thought of his hero being hanged.
Andrew: *Mumbles to himself* The law's the law, and this guy's no exception to that...
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:41 pm

name: Bart"one eye" Jackson
profession:Cowboy
weapon(s):(sixshooter And saber.
appearance:White hat Black facial hair and regular Blues shirt, Leather vest, Jeans, and snake skin boots. Also wears a an eye patch.
background:Raised by Indians, he's an expert tracker and hunter. He lost his left eye in a fight with the chief.

Last edited by Razorshell on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Jack: Stop lyin' to yerself. You wanted me to hang, you just couldn't accept that fate for a fellow sheriff.

Razor....can you like...EVER use puncuation?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Sorry.

Bart:What'd I miss?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Andrew: It was never about that, Jack. Do you have any last words before you are hanged for your crimes?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Bart:Oh right a hangin'.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:15 pm

no. try again. This time with puncuation and better...just better.

Jack: ....*spits in Andrew's face*

@Wiggles: have Andrew(what's Andrew's last name?) tell the executioner to pull the lever
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:37 pm

>.>
Didn't think the last name was important.

Andrew: *Calmly wipes the spit off* Very well then... *Turns to the executioner* Pull the lever.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:48 pm

it certainly is! People are gonna say "Mr. _____"! You need a last name!

(the executioner pulls the lever, and the trapdoor below Jack opens up)
Jack: shit! Where is she?!
(a shot is heard, and the rope hanging Jack snaps and he falls to the ground)
~on the balcony of an inn not far from the gallows~
Scarlet: Here I am. *slings her shotgun on her back and jumps down from the balcony onto her black and white-spotted horse* Yah!
(the horse rushes to the gallows, pushing past all the citizens and knocking some down)
Scarlet: Jack! Get on!
Jack: eh? *gets up quickly and mounts Scarlet's horse as best he can with his hands bound*
(Scarlet's horse rushes out of the town square, and then out of city limits)
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Even I know the Importance of a last name.

Jack:Who what that?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Razor, I wasn't talking to you, so stay out of this.
And fine, I edited their bios

Andrew grabs his hat and throws it to the ground in anger.
Andrew: Shit! I should've known that Scarlet would show up!!
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Razor, why did you use "Jack"? That's my character

Jack: I told you not to follow me into the town!
Scarlet: What, I save your life, and now you're yelling at me?
Jack: You coulda been caught!
Scarlet: I coulda escaped jail better than you tried to.
Jack: Whatever.
Scarlet: Anyway, I'm takin' you to a safe-house out in the forest.
Jack: My guns. Where are my guns?!
Scarlet: Calm down. I have a whip you can use.
Jack: *laughs* A whip ain't the same as a gun, you know that.
Scarlet: Use it until we get you new guns!
Jack: Fine.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Too bad there isn't a smiley here to explain why.

Max: Should we send people to follow them?
Andrew: No, they're too far. They'll be back, though, all we have to do is wait.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:30 pm

what?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:40 pm

I'm saying that there isn't a smiley that would be the most fitting to describe him.
Anyway, back to the story.

Max: So what are you going to do?
Andrew: *Turns to his younger sister* Set up a bounty on those two, I want them to be brought back alive.
Max: Of course. *Walks off*
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Joe: Ah shit, didn't get to him fast enough. Might as well. *slices off the executioner's head and attempts to follow Scarlet*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:00 pm

~safe house~

(Jack walks out of the house wearing his black cowboy hat, his vest, his boots, and his chaps, and his whip around his shoulder)
Jack: Okay, I'm gonna go get my guns.
Scarlet: You're goin back in that town, the one that wants you dead, to get your guns.
Jack: They're my guns!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Joe: If he wants his guns, he can get his guns.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:18 pm

Bart:Hey Joe Need anything?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Joe: Just a new bag for the head I got. Soaked the bag through.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next