Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

5 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War - Page 37 Empty Re: Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

Post by Zoprxki Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:15 pm

Zera: Why would that be bad for the news media?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War - Page 37 Empty Re: Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

Post by Arcus Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Drake: Because nothing's better on the ten o'clock news than watching teenage girls blow themselves up against a giant rock monster!
The clones leap onto the demon before blowing themselves up in bursts of actual fireworks.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:27 pm

Zera: I think it'd be pretty obvious that it was magic.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Drake: Well yeah, but it's still pretty graphic for TV.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Makon had cast a general buff aura to amplify everyone's abiltiies to a degree, the most obvious effect being an increase to the strength of explosions created by the clones.

Zera: So you don't have any abilities to help fight it, Drake?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:37 pm

Drake: No, unfortunately, I don't. I'm looking up ways to fortify my lance with holy powers through Gentle's connections, but I won't be able to help out for a while.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:46 pm

(the demon roars in response to the explosions, and throws bits of school at the crowd gathering around, who now run away)
25: Agent Isan, since citizens are just now fleeing the scene, it would seem that this demon has just been summoned. 
Isan: 25, yer onto something! Its summoner must still be around! C'mon, let's go canvas the area, you guys keep it busy! Watch out for Veron!
Kara: Let me come with you guys! It beats just standing around...
Isan: Oh, fine. I guess your abilities could come in handy...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:01 pm

News reporter: I'm here on this scene and there is a giant stone monster currently in combat with a bunch of school students and their teacher. News helicopters are currently surveying the area and police are closing the area off. Guardians are expected to arrive shortly! ....I just got news that there is now a large yellow wingless dragon currently scaling the financial tower on south street about ten blocks from this scene. I'll be turning footage over to the new chopper now so you viewers at home can see for yourselves.

Drake: Oh dammit, someone pissed Auri off.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Kara: Drake, c'mon! You can help us find the summoner!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:10 pm

Drake: Well I won't be much help here, so sure, Karla. *goes to her*
Fierce: Yer goin' down n' then I'm carvin' ye int' a statue ye bastard! Phoenix fire! *shoots a huge bird made of fire at the demon* Dammit! Fire don' work on it! *stomps the ground*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Imogen: I may be a pyromancer, but I have other spells! Poison Mist! *conjures a cloud of poison gas that drifts over to the beast's ankles* Well...I poisoned its ankles...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Fierce: Well good job then. *leaps onto the demon and clones herself before jabbing junai into it* C'mon, penetrate!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:38 pm

(The demon grabs both Ray and Fierce in its hands)
Ray: Who the hell are you?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Fierce: I'm savin' yer ass! *clones herself enough times to free herself before causing all the clones to explode on the demon* Take that, ye stupid idjit!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:57 pm

(the demon roars, and uses the fist clutching Ray to smack Fierce into the ground)
(Jenghas, who has successfully climbed up to the beast's abdomen searching for a weak point, notices the punch)
Jenghas: Hold on, I'll make short work of this asshole in my werewolf form! 
(Jenghas begins to transform, then the demon picks him up, throws him on the ground, and stomps on him)
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:13 pm

Fierce: Oh criminy! If only Auri kin get over here!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:03 pm

(meanwhile, Kara, Drake, and the two agents are exploring an abandoned warehouse near the school)
Isan: Apparently this place has been condemned for years and years. But no one's tore it down yet...
25: Caution advised. I detect another person in the vicinity...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:09 pm

Drake: Sometimes demolition projects are pretty costly.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Kara: Sh....I think I hear something...
(dust falls from the ceiling, and down from the floor above, Akuyo lands, looking straight at Kara and Drake)
Akuyo: Why hello there, miss goody two-shoes! 
Kara: Wha-are you serious?! We don't have time for this crap!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:17 pm

Drake: *conjures his lance and shield* You better not be the one responsible for that demon my sister's taking on right now.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Akuyo: Of course not! I came in here to hide. Now I guess I'm gonna kill you, too! 
Kara: Come on, man, we really don't need this!
Akuyo: I need revenge for the humiliation you and your friends caused me! *extends his arm blades, and lunges at Kara*
(Kara extends an arm and holds out two fingers, and in a few seconds, blocks several slices from Akuyo's rotor blades, and in the next second, she thrusts her palm through an opening in the blade wall and hits Akuyo with a blast of Ki, knocking him on his ass)
Akuyo: B-but my unbeatable technique! What are you?
Kara: Tired of you! *thrusts another ki blast at Akuyo's head, knocking him out*
Isan: ....who was that?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:49 pm

Drake: Some jackass that heckled us a day or two ago.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:54 pm

(elsewhere in the warehouse, they find a secret room containing scrolls and books and spent candles, ashes where incense previously burned. In the center of it a circular inscription was scrawled in chalk)
25: It appears to be a summon circle. 
Isan: Dammit! The summoner is that guy with the armblades!
Kara: Are you kidding? That guy couldn't summon the skill to beat a schoolgirl in combat. Eh? Eh?
Isan: Now's no the time for jokes, kid.
Kara: Aw...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:57 pm

Drake: So he WAS responsible! Good going, knocking him out, Kara.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:16 pm

Kara: I really don't think he did it, though...
Isan: Well, we'll take him in and question him. And once we've dealt with that brute outside, I'd say you guys can take a well-deserved break.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next