Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War - Page 38 Empty Re: Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Drake: We'd need it after all of this, yeah. *sighs*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War - Page 38 Empty Re: Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

Post by Zoprxki Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:55 pm

An explosion that is accompanied by a flash of light is heard outside as well as the crackling of lightning and the rumble of thunder. The demon falls apart, its body disintegrating in holy light. A girl about everyone else's age with blue hair stands before the demon's corpse with a huge elemental lightning blade manifesting from her right arm. The corpse is repeatedly struck by lightning as she dispels the weapon dramatically.

She taps an earpiece a bit before shrugging and discarding it. For those that can perceive it, her aura is massive and begins to quickly evaporate to a more normal/expected intensity.

Zera: And you are...?
Raiya: I'm Raiya and the church sent me here and whatnot. *sighs* And for some reason the church wants me to hang out with you guys.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Fierce: Well if the church 'as got badasses like yew wallowin' around, amen sister.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:08 pm

(Ray gets up, covered in light rubble, and dusts himself off. Not far from him, Jenghas lies under more heavy rubble, unconscious and with broken bones)
Ray: Wait....church? What are you talking about? Why'd they send you?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Raiya: Well I'm glad I made a good first impression. ^ ^ Aaaand I was sent because they don't like people "just killing" demons. They want the corpses properly purified. Paladins and priests like me automatically purify the corpse when we destroy them. That's what they say, anyway.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Fierce: So even that big hunk o' rocks got taken down with light elements. Hmmm. Maybe I should make somethin' in muh new lab fer that.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:20 pm

(The agents, Kara, and Drake return to the scene)
Isan: Oh, who's this now? Eh-you from the church? FANTASTIC! Like we need some uppity fundamental telling us what to do. We can do this fine on our own! 
Kara: *sees Jenghas under the rubble* J-Jenghas! No! *runs over to him, getting the rubble off, and sitting him up, and breathes a sigh of relief* He's alive...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Auri: *leaps down from a building, completely nude and with various scorch marks on her body* Maaaan, I'm late!
Fierce: of course ye are, ye stupid idjit! *punches her in the shoulder* Ye had t' go dragon n' cause a ruckus!
Auri: I thought I'd get a better vantage point! >,<
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:30 pm

Raiya: Heeere we go. Yep I'm from the church and I don't give a damn if you want my help or not, you're getting it. I'll just steal everyone's kills and it'll be fine. Even if I didn't help the church would just send someone else to make sure you didn't leave trash lying around.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:32 pm

Fierce: Steal muh kills? Bitch, I ain't lettin' yew do what Celery Ninja did t' Orange Ninja in TV Super Ninja: Fruit Ninja! That shit wasn't cool then, it ain't gonna be cool here! My kills are MINE!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:34 pm

Isan: *pinches the bridge of her nose* Okay fine! But none of that "sanctifying" crap. It's a waste of time and everyone knows damn well for a fact it doesn't do squat.
K5: Actually, it has been proven to-
Isan: Shut it, tin can! Yer not helping. 
Ray: Hey, whatever. We need all the help we can get. *gets on his phone, and calls an ambulance*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Raiya: *crosses her arms* Well I obviously won't be able to steal them all. I'll probably have to sanctify after every engagement where I don't get all the kills.
Zera: So all of them.
Raiya: Pretty much. You guys don't have to stick around for it though.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Fierce: I ain't lettin' ye take muh glory, dammit.
Auri: Stop nerding out, ninja nerd. *crosses her arms, flicking her tail*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:46 pm

Kara: *looks up at Ray* So what do we do now? The school's destroyed...
Ray: Well...it'll be a while until they rebuild it.
Isan: And we're gonna be interrogating that guy we picked up at the warehouse. And doing other follow-up investigation. 
Ray: For now, just relax. Rest up, heal, whatever. School's out. *stretches his back, and walks away*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:55 pm

Fierce: I'll get t' werk on that project. Gotta call up some drakel buddies. *teleports*
Drake: Pleeeease Auri! Please teach me how to teleport like you all!
Auri: Maybe.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Raiya: Hm...I guess I should try to get along with you guys since we'll probably be seeing more of each other.
Makon: What makes you say that...?
Raiya: Well...you're a group that encounters demons very often. So it just figures, right? *turns to him, and notices his aura, but more importantly to her, she knows him* Hey...you're that crossdresser!
Makon: Eh?! =.= I am not a crossdresser! I cosplay, but it's not the same!
Raiya: You wear girls clothes though.
Zera: How does she know you, Makon?
Raiya: He posts pictures of himself in cosplay on his blog.
Zera: >,> You have a blog?
Makon: Well some people get noticed and it becomes a job for them! I wanted that to happen, pretty much.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Fierce: Yew run a cosplay blog?
Drake: Oh boy...
Fierce: Huh. Cool. *shrugs*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:04 pm

(later, at the hospital room Jenghas is staying in)
doctor: We've done all the healing magic we can do on him. He'll be fine, he just needs to rest for a while. What were you doing? 
Kara: Erm...rock-climbing! Yeah, and base-jumping. Fun sports...
Jenghas: Kara, we don't need to hide it anymore. We were fighting that huge demon that attacked town this morning. 
doctor: You fought the demon and survived? Incredible!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Zera: Yeah, I doubt anyone missed seeing that thing.
Makon: I wonder if any of the attacks were actually effective though...?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Imogen: Perhaps they weren't meant to be effective? Maybe to grab our attention?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:13 am

Makon: Oh, I meant Jenghas and Fierce's attacks on the demon, our attacks and stuff.
Zera: It's an interesting idea that the attacks were meant to get people's attention though. Then they'd be meant to distract everyone from something more important. Making the situation more dire than we think.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:59 pm

Drake: Yeah, maybe that might be the case. Why else would anyone with the ability to, summon that thing, if not to be a decoy? Damn, and we probably fell for it.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:19 pm

Imogen: This is highly distressing...there could be some major sinister plot going on right under our noses...
Kara: And we'd have no idea...gods, this is an awful feeling...
Jenghas: Is it uh...is it weird that I'm peeing right now? I mean, it's a catheter so probably not...*coughs nervously*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Makon: I'm sure it's fine, Jenghas. What's NOT fine is the fact a catheter is involved. *shudders* ugh...
Zera: Not much we can do about the possible plot unless we have the fortune of stumbling across it.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Drake: Yeah, Zera's right there. *sighs* If only we could do something right now.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next