Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore: Eternum

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lore: Eternum Empty Lore: Eternum

Post by Zoprxki Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:09 pm

So the main cast of Shit Lore has died and gone to the Ethereal, most of them living in a way that earned them Godhood. They get realms of their own representing their powers and their interests and find out being a God carries with it heavy burdens. There's politics, war is common, and some must interact heavily with their follows to retain a following. In the end, the true test lies with those who work to keep the forces of the Gods in check so that none of them gain a significant advantage over the others, to maintain true balance in the mortal world by manipulating the Ethereal plane.

Currently, Zera is gaining influence in the mortal world, as his zealous cult is corrupting the north-eastern end of Lore, their horrific magics warping the world and its contents into nightmarish abominations. Various factions are plotting against their progression, and this is reflected in due measure in the realm of the Gods. Zera's dimension is creeping into the territory of several Gods, mostly Ezridus and Delceone's. Zera has no choice but to defend his footholds in their worlds if he wishes to retain his growth in power.

~Zera's Dimension~

Zera:*petting KFierce* Ah. ^ ^ This is great...being a God is easy...
Plague:*rises up from a shadow in a mini-Hydra form* We must invade Ezridus and Delceone!
Zera:Eh? Why?
Plague:We are gaining power in the mortal plane, we have little choice but to defend our increased power before they begin to purge it!
Zera:Hm...*sighs* Fine. Sometimes I think Makon had it right when he just decided to be a defensive force.

Plague creates two rifts in the room before sending multiple heads through both and poisoning the two worlds with their breath. Zera kisses KFierce and says he'll be back after his forces are beaten back, reflecting a lack of confidence in being able to corrupt enough berserkers to gain an advantage. Donning white armor with a gold trim, he descend into Delceone's realm, allowing the corruption to spread more rapidly with his presence. In Ezridus' world, it spreads more slowly.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Lore: Eternum Empty Re: Lore: Eternum

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Berserkers that are currently fighting in Delceone's realm look toward Zera and the infection before they stop what they're doing and charge at him, the berserkers glowing red and their eyes going completely white as their muscles bulge and grip their axes tightly while they charge at him.

Delceone: *bathing in her blood pool* Ahhhh, the blood feels good today. .....Sounds like something's happening outside. Hm.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Zera:Heh....eh...>,>

He watches as they get immolated by the infection as they step on it, but realizes they don't fall.

Zera:Well...dammit.

Hydra heads rush out from his shadow gestures at the berserker horde, the heads gnawing on the warriors and accelerating their mutations into disfigured slaves. Zera draws his diffusal blade and begins cleaving the berserkers as they encroach on his territory, back-stepping to evade attacks and such. Some corrupted berserkers rise and begin fighting their brethren.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Delceone appears still in the nude and stained with the blood she was bathing in, seeing the infection.

Delceone; Ah hell. *conjures a great sword in each hand and leaps forward, cleaving through a few of her own men before making contact with Zera* Get out!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Zera:Me thinks you're being too polite.

A huge hydra head rams into her like a train, Zera follows up by attacking her with the diffusal blade and the weapon-version of Plague, while the hydra heads spread the poison and corrupt fallen and living berserkers.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Delceone: I'm not putting on a welcoming party for your ass. I want you to leave! *cleaves straight through the hydra head with an energy enchanced slices*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Zera:Yes, yes, I understand...but...*sighs* Plague, handle this for me, I really don't feel like doing anything today.

His eyes turn red, and his form becomes ghastly before he merges the Plague and Diffusal Blade into one large melding of the two swords.

Plague:Much better...look, you're gonna have to beat us back, because we are obliged to attack you and Ezridus since...well...our territory was spreading into your realms anyway. Might as well defend our newly gained territory! ^ ^

He swings his blade at the air once, releasing bone missiles from the blade of the sword that explode with energy upon stabbing into Delceone.

Plague:I really expected the berserker goddess to be a LOT more pissed off. Huh.

A couple dozen turned berserkers charge at Delceone after Plague finishes his sentence.

Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Delceone: Oh you want me to get angry then? Fine! *cleaves through the oncoming berserkers and emits a pulse from her body as the ground starts to shake* Here's my anger! *swings her sword once and a slice splits the ground as it flies towards Plague*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Plague parries part of it and is injured by the rest. The deceased berserkers continue to be resurrected by the corrupted ground and the ground continues to fall victim to the poison.

Plague decides to take to the offensive and slashes at Delceone a few times before a hydra head rams into her side.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Delceone grabs the hydra head and slams it into the ground before stabbing it to the ground.

Delceone: Stay there! *teleports behind Plague and holding her one other great sword in both hands slices into his back*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Zera:!_!

He staggers and turns, haphazardly slashing at her while assaulting her with magic. It is indeed corruption magic, but against gods it's similar to dumping napalm on them. He lunges at her and slams his sword into her side.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Delceone gets angrier and screams not in pain, but fury and stabs into Zera thro throw him off of her and lunges at him once more to slam her own sword into his side.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Zera's second form fades, Plague relinquishing control, the ghostly form fading away and coiling into itself behind Delceone.

Zera:*blinks in mild surprise and looks at his wounds, becoming aggravated* Bastard doesn't know how to fight...

Searing light explodes from his body, and the mass of shadowy energy behind Delceone erupts into yet another Hydra head that partially devours Delceone, digging its teeth into her and swinging its head around wildly before throwing her into the ground and breathing corruption on her.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Delceone: Agh! I don't need you breathing on me! *coughs and throws her sword through the head's jaws*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:17 pm

~Meanwhile, in Justiciar's Realm, in Gantrathross~
(in a room in the biggest hall, a thrush flutters down from the rafters, spanning the vastness of the great hall, and emphasizing its emptiness. It perches on the head of Jenghas' throne, which is just a simple slab of granite. Jenghas is sitting on the seat, placing pebbles onto a scale, on a table in front of him. The thrush jumps down to his shoulder, and whispers into his ear)
Jenghas: ....corruption? What of Frostvale? .... and my archon there? *sighs, and facepalms, eyes closed in frustration, but in a dignified manner* Tell me, do you know the cause of this?
(as the thrush tells the cause of the corruption, Jenghas jolts slightly with a sudden spark of hate, and his eyes open, glaring at the scale, as the bowl without pebbles starts to descend)
Jenghas: ZERA! *gets up hastily, and knocks over the table, the scale clattering down the steps to the main tables, and the pebbles spilling across the floor* ...
(the thrush flies back up into the rafters)
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:19 pm

The hydra head dies, and the rest stop breathing out poison and draw back into the rift, leaving Zera stranded. The corruption begins to erode back into normalcy.

Zera:Son of a bitch! ._. So...I was exactly the one who pissed you off, so no hard feelings right? ^ ^u
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Delceone: yes hard feelings! You almost turned my realm into a damn pig stie!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Zera:A pig sty? It's not that bad. Don't have to be so angry...I mean I knew we'd lose. >,> Cuz I can't keep an army. Complete bullshit.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Delceone: It is that bad! I'd lose my own land and people!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Zera:Well...I guess I'm sorry? I mean, this wasn't my idea...and I think I'm stuck here. >,>

Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Delceone: Stuck? Don't you have a cat waiting at home? Don't gimme any "stuck" bullshit.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:57 pm

(in Zera's Realm, a huge bolt of lightning strikes the ground, as a humanoid figure takes shape in the fire, and Jenghas steps out of it. He surveys the realm, then ventures forth into the landscape, ignoring the anguish the effects of the realm hit him with. He has bigger things on his mind than defensive parlor tricks. He bursts open the doors to Zera's hold, and searches around)
Jenghas: ZERA! Where are you?! Show me your face without your sheepish grin, or I will decimate this place!

Last edited by Churlo on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Meanwhile in another realm the god Marcus is making sure the forests of Lore are healthy and green and the beasts are strong.
From his tree fortress he can see that things are going smoothly on Lore.
Marcus:Well So far things seem to be going smooth.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 pm

(In Marcus' realm, Kariitemis jumps from tree to tree, her godly aura reflecting the light from the rays of sun peeking through the canopy)
Karii: Kekeke...that fool never marks my entrance to his realm...nor will he ever...*smiles devilishly, as she takes out her bow, draws a magic arrow, and sends it flying into a boar on the ground*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Yuki approaches Jenghas.

Yuki: Sorry but Zera seems to have left the realm right now. He should be back shortly. Although Plague is back if you wanna fight that thing instead.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next