Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story Empty Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:35 pm

In a lush, green forest filled with diverse flora, Jax relaxes up in a tree, starting to doze off for a nap, when he hears someone coming.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story Empty Re: Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:08 pm

A feminine person wearing an oversized and baggy navy blue hoodie and work boots and carrying a picnic basket on strolls through the place, coming up to the tree and sitting at the base, setting up a blanket before setting down the basket and taking out a sandwich and thermos, humming happily.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story Empty Re: Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:11 pm

Jax notices this person, and slinks ino the shadows, then in shadow form, he sneaks into her picnic basket and hides there
Jax's voice: Heeeeeelp meeeee.....
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:14 pm

The girl bites into her sandwich and then flinches, throwing the sandwich, disassembled all over the ground in front of her* My sammy! >,< Well, I got three more, but still.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:16 pm

Jax: Heeelp meee...*jostles the lid to the basket a bit*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:20 pm

Girl: Uh....*gingerly opens the basket lid* Y-Yes?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:29 pm

Jax's head pops out of the basket, and he sticks his tongue out while laughing wildly
Jax: BLAH! AHAHAHAHAHA!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:30 pm

Girl: Eep! *falls over* You....Scoundrel! >,<
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:35 pm

Jax: *fully steps out of the basket* Eheheheh! Man, you shoulda seen the look on yer face!
voice: Jax!
Jax: Eep!
A woman with long, brown hair wearing a kimono made with grass and flowers, carrying a basket full of herbs, flowers, and other plants storms up to Jax and grabs him by the ear
Ophelia: How many times have I told you not to prank strangers like that!
Jax: Hey, leggo my ear!
Ophelia: *smiles at the girl* I'm so sorry...my brother just loves to pull these depraved pranks and japes...Are you alright?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:42 pm

Girl: Ooo, I oughta knock you silly for that, you no-good prankster! First making me lose my sandwich and then that.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:44 pm

Jax: Ha! I'd like to see you try! I'm ghost type, kiddo!
Ophelia: Please, he didn't mean any harm by it. He just likes scaring people!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:54 pm

Girl: How did you know I was a normal type just at a glance like that?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:55 pm

Jax: I dunno, you don't look like you have any special typing. Just assumed normal is all.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 7:07 pm

Girl: Wow, is normal type really that...not special?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 7:20 pm

Jax: Meh. It's pretty mundane.
Ophelia: Jax! *to the girl* Again, I'm sorry about this. My name is Ophelia, and I operate an apothecary in Jadepetal. I would be pleased if you could come by some time. I'll treat you to tea to make up for today, miss...?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 7:28 pm

Peeko: Peeko! My grandpa insisted I be named that when my mother had me...For...Some reason... >.>
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 7:33 pm

Jax: Oddly personal.
Ophelia: Oh, hush. Anyway Peeko, it was nice meeting you. *leads Jax away*
A bit later, a young man with a horn on his forehead, and insect wings approaches Peeko, rather brashly
bug guy: Hey, you! You better hand over your food, cuz I'm hungry! And also your money, too! *takes out a green money purse embroidered with the name "Ophelia"* I already swiped this while those losers weren't looking, so I mean business! Plus, I overheard you guys! I know you're normal type so you're pretty weak. Now hand over yer money!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 7:40 pm

Peeko: You think I'm weak? I'm not weak! I'll show you I'm not weak! *uses comet punch on his face* ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 7:46 pm

The bug guy, Yancey, steps back, dazed after the flurry of punches. He shakes it off quickly, though.
Yancey: ...okay, I'll admit that had quite a kick to it. Horn drill attack! *the horn in his head fires off like a missile and hits Peeko in the abdomen, then another one grows back* Haha! You'd just better give me your money!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 7:56 pm

Yancey's neck is grabbed by a man in a black long coat.
Peeko: Coley! ^ ^
Cole: I told you not to call me that. Now why are you hassling my friend?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 7:59 pm

Yancey: I...er....was just complimenting her on her lovely looks? Ehehehe! Please don't kill me! >,<
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 8:07 pm

Peeko: Come on, I was gonna handle him!
Cole: And let you get beat up and possibly robbed? No. Your grandfather would bend me into a 45 degree angle... Backwards.
Peeko: Yeah, fighting types are kinda strange. *giggles*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 8:11 pm

Yancey: Bug buzz! *his wings flap and vibrate, creating an irritating buzz that fills up Cole and Peeko's senses, then uses the opportunity to slip out of Cole's grip and jump back* Ha, I'm free now!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun 19 Nov 2017, 8:16 pm

Cole: Oh no you don't. Also, return that purse. Clearly it's not yours.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sun 19 Nov 2017, 8:18 pm

Yancey: I don't care! Survival of the fittest, bub! Poison sting attack! *points at Cole, and a poison barb shoots out from under his fingernail at Cole*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next