Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots)

Post by Arcus Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:47 am

Dierce: Well that's weird.

Dante, the black dragon appears behind Dierce and whispers something to her.

Dierce: What do you mean you found and artifact? Well go get it and bring it back to me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots)

Post by Zoprxki Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Zera:Eh, oh really? Sounds great.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Dierce: Well go get it.

Dante nods and disappears and comes back with an entirely different Dragonfire Blade. The blade itself still resembled a Dragonfire Blade, but it was a sickly tan/brown color on the main blade and white razor shard teeth lined the arrow tip point and moved like the crawling motion exhibited by a centipede, The hilt being the only real sword part of the entire sword.

Dierce: Oh wow. Well let's just take it anyway. *grabs the sword and it roars when it opens a large orange eye on the guard and Dierce's body shakes violently for a moment before the sword itself accepts her*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:34 am

Decided to bring this thread back, since the story wasn't really dead...
---

Zera:Well, that's certainly interesting. Anyway, I think I've had enough action for one day. Wanna go back to my house and look for other stuff tomorrow?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Dierce: Sure. Let's go.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Zera teleports them to his mansion, and walks in as he opens the large doors.

Zera:I don't think you've been here before, so I'll tell you about it. Obviously it's my place. It's pretty big, there are some places you don't wanna go, but usually those are just haunted areas and stuff. Parents are dead, so you don't have to worry about someone asking what the hell you're doing here. It's mostly black and white marble flooring with white and gold everything else. Dining Hall's to your right since it's about that time of day now.

He goes to the aforementioned room and it is very spacious, and has a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling via magic tether. The walls are white and it has the marble flooring he had spoken of earlier. He took a seat and as he did the table was stocked with fine foods all along its length. All cooked to perfection and all hailing from all four corner of the globe.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Dierce: Wow. *takes a seat close to him and starts eating the food set out in front of her*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Zera takes a large bbq dragon rib on the other end of the table and brings it to his plate using magic before starting to eat it.

Zera:Yeah, it's a cool place, but it gets boring here, so I go around and kill stuff for food storage.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Dierce; Definitely cooler than my rinky dink place anyway.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Zera;What's your place like?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Dierce: Just a normal house. Just has a lot of rooms. Not big enough to call it a mansion though.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Zera:Ah. Well, when we're finished, I'll show you the room we'll be staying in. *keeps eating*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Dierce: Alright.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:54 pm

A little while later, Zera finishes, and gets up, yawning.

Zera:Almost done?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Dierce: I've been done. I was waiting for you.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Zera:Oh. ^ ^u Ok then...

He teleports them to his room, the table consequently being cleaned of its food. Zera room is spacious as well, possible being a quarter of the house's third floor. It has a coal-black carpet, white walls and ceiling, and intricate lighting structures throughout that are activated by clapping.

Attached to it is an observatory-balcony that provides a nice view of the nearby countryside. Another room that it leads into is the "bathroom", which contains a huge hot tub, as well as a normal-sized tub and shower. The bathroom's floor is made up of black and white marble flooring.

A clothing room is attached as well, being as large as a normal room, but being full of clothing racks that have clothes that magically adjust to any wearer and are all of ethereal-realm quality.

Finally, the bedroom has a very large half circular-half rectangular bed that is ridiculously comfortable, and has blankets that work to keep the inhabitant's body temperatures at relaxing levels. There is also a rather large tv across from it.

Zera:Viola. It's a pretty nice room, I'm sure you'll love it. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Dierce: Yeah. Perfect place for your weapon to rape me, I'm sure.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Zera:If you're really so concerned about that, I'll keep him spell bound...
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Dierce: Then do that.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Zera:*throws Plague into a wall and spell-binds him* Besides, if anyone's going to have sex with you in this room, it'll be me. Seeing as if he were to rape you in here, he'd mess a lot of stuff up.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Dierce: Oh. And what do you mean you're gonna have sex with me?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Zera:Well, obviously not right now, hell probably not for a while. But my point is, there won't be any rape happening in this room, since it's too great of an investment.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Dierce: SO it's just in any other room then?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Zera:Hm...well, I'd hate to have rape happen in my house period, and it isn't really a habit of mine to rape women. Although my sword might decide that if you're not in this room you're fair game. >,>
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Dierce: Good thing this room has plenty of conveniences for me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next