Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots)

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Dierce: Of course you do. I just didn't wanna wake up and find your horny ass sword licking my vagina clean.... I hope I didn't give it any ideas.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lore: Dierce of the Darkness(Screw you idiots)

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:09 pm

"I'm sure you did. I'm sure it doesn't even matter what you have between you and your pussy, my sword'll get what it wants. Cuz he's like that. Besides, you'd like it, so it doesn't matter."
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:12 pm

"I wouldn't like it. The one time he went and raped me, I was.... thinking about you.... since.... you're kind of... sexy. That's it. He caught me off guard and it'll never happen again."
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:13 pm

"Well that's cute, I especially love how shy you were about saying that aloud. Bet thinking of saying that was nerve-wracking. Hehe."
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Yeah, yeah. Don't be an ass with me having said that crap to you."

Dierce hugs Zera and nuzzles his chest softly.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Zera smiles and kisses her forehead and strokes her hair and back.

"Of coure I won't. 'Night" he then fell asleep.

When the next day arrive, he and Dierce were covered by a thing layer of frost, while the land around them was tundra.

"Holy shit...", after a moment of stupification, he heats Dierce with magic and encompasses the area around them in a sphere of decent heat.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Dierce wakes up and rubs her eyes.

"What the hell's with the magic usage?"
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:37 pm

"A dangerous and uncommon amount of snow fell overnight. The normal fauna and flora are dead. But we'll definitely be fine. I'd like to find out where all of this came from, though."
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:47 pm

"Probably some kind of ice elemental came through here last night while we slept.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:51 pm

"Maybe. But it looks like it's old magic. Maybe an artifact was unearthed by some weather overnight.Oh, which is the reason why I am here to begin with. Dragons were just for food, I'm looking for stuff to blow up places when I'm bored.".
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Dierce: I see. Well that just makes my ruined camping trip interesting then.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Zera:No doubt, I'm sure. I guess we'll just look around a little then. If you see solid ice anywhere, like ice-plates, tell me, cuz that's where the energy is getting stronger.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Dierce: All right, I'll tell you where those are.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Zera:Great....ah, I think I found one. It'll be in this general direction, I guess, but there may be some others in any other direction, too....it'll be easier to find later, cuz it should glow, the artifact.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Dierce: Alright. Well let's start looking. Unless you wanna take a while and stare at my body. *rolls her eyes*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Zera:Hm, welll.....oh, right, sarcasm. K, let's get searching, I guess. *walks along the ice trail, looking around diligently*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Dierce: Good.*follows Zera*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:47 pm

They eventually came upon an ice citadel, and it was familiar, most commonly scene during the winter wars preceding the Frostvale Celebrations.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Dierce: Ah, my dad told me he and mom went on their first date here. Burned half the place down.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:47 pm

"Lemme guess, just because they could?"

In the distance, they could see a battle between frost wyrms and other frozen creatures and the normal denizens of Lore.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:04 pm

"Yeah, I guess. The two never did tell me why."
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:11 pm

"Oh well. Onward, I guess."

Zera moved somewhat cautiously forward, then motioned for Dierce to follow him before he began to sprint towards the battlefield.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Dierce followed Zera, sprinting right behind him.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Zera cuts the heads off of any enemies that get in his way, making for the ice castle. Waves of snow rise up and crash randomly.

"Wow, never seen snow act like water before....well, at least not recently."
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:18 pm

"I didn't even know snow could do that. I thought it was too heavy to do that since it's just layers and layers of packed ice. At least it's that way to me."
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next