Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke-shounen story(The actual!)

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Poke-shounen story(The actual!) - Page 30 Empty Re: Poke-shounen story(The actual!)

Post by Zephyr Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:54 pm

Akane: Woah, that's so cool! I love music!
Ophelia: Right. It's time to get going, then.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poke-shounen story(The actual!) - Page 30 Empty Re: Poke-shounen story(The actual!)

Post by Arcus Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Cole: Yeah, we do need to get to Cindervale and see if the sword is secured.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Cece: What sword do you mean?
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Ophelia: One of the artifacts is a sword, and it holds great power. We must make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. Now. *pulls out a map* The only two ways to get to Cindervale from here seem to be finding a way to cross this lake, or take the mountain path to the side.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Cole: Which do you guys think we should go for?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Jax: Well I mean it's kinda hard to cross a lake if you have no boat. So I vote mountains.
Akane: Yeah, me too.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Cole: Yeah, you're right. Not like anyone's going to have a boat for us to use right now.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:50 pm

(and so, the group made their way up the valley, and along the path to the mountain pass.)
Ophelia: *points to the small mountain range in the distance* Just beyond those mountains, is Cindervale.
Jax: So wait I'm confused. I thought our first quest was to get Toby to Cindervale?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Toby: It still is, I guess. Mom still needs to legally adopt me and all.
Addie: Yeah. It's nice that you're getting in the habit of calling me mom, Toby. ^ ^

In front of them at a fair distance is a woman with her back towards them with long magenta hair and wearing a black dress and a bright blue bow in her hair, making Cole stop in his tracks.

Addie: Something wrong?
Cole: That... Can't be a mirage, can it? That hair bow.
Toby: What about it?
Cole: It's my deceased friend's... The wearing, the slight fade, there's no way it couldn't be her... She's dead.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:58 pm

Ophelia: Well...it's definitely not a mirage, we're all seeing her. Er...Cole, are you alright?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:08 pm

Cole: That... Just can't be. She died right in front of me... Trapped under rubble and then blown up while screaming for me to run. *starts tearing up*
Toby: Maybe you should go say hi?
Cole: I guess so. *gets a chain wrapped around his neck and then pinned to the ground* Gah! Sandstone chains!
Toby: Oh no, Cole!
Two thieves from the thieves' guild appear before them as the girl turns around and walks up to them, a crazed look in her eyes as her right eye has been completely blacked out with a gold ringed pupil and her left eye a green eye with a star shaped pupil and a wide grin on her face as she giggles softly.
Thief: You're free to do what you want to him, commander.
Cole: Commander? Elise! What is the meaning if this?!
Elise: *goes into a full cackle* Oh, it's so nice to see you again, Cole. Oh what's it been... Four... six years? *tilts her head at an angle* I've simply lost track anyway. Faking my own death, joining the thieves' guild, growing in power... Oh yes... Delicious power. Enough to keep ALL of you at bay, of course! *smiles again as clones of herself appear behind everyone else with glowing knives to their throats* After all, this is a joyous reunion. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen after all.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Jax: I dunno it seems like something bad is already happening...
Ophelia: What is the meaning of this?! Release us right now!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Cole: Ugh... *lowers his head, tears falling down* Guh...
Elise: Awww, what's wrong, Cole? Are you in such shock that your friend survived all those years in which you thought she was dead? Well don't worry. You don't have to acknowledge that I'm alive and well if you don't want to. I can just kill you right now and you won't have to live with that truth at all! *laughs*
Addie: Let us go! What is this? What do you want?!
Elise: Oh, I only just want to torture widdle Coley Moley here. Of course, that wasn't in my plans at all. Really, I was just going to destroy Cindervale with well placed suicide bomb substitutes... Like the ones behind you. *giggles*
Cole: You wouldn't do that!
Elise: Oh, you don't know me anymore, Cole. I've taken many lives already. Men, women, children.... How about I tell you about the time where I gutted an infant alive in front of its own mother! Oh, the screams were so joyful! And her tears! Too hysterical! *hugs herself as she laughs*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Jax: Oh hey, evil lady! Guess what?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Elise: I'm normal type. Don't even try it, ghost boy.
Cole: Normal? What happened to you being fairy?
Elise: Oh come on, all fairies are garbage pansies! They can't even blow up!
Addie: Hey!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:40 pm

Jax: Aw. Looks like I can't do anything to you OH WAIT *sinks into the copy's shadow, then shadow sneaks over to Elise* You can't do anything to me either!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:49 pm

Elise: Of course I can't. Your head flying off from my knife are a tragic romance that will never come to be. Oh well.
Cole: I have a question.
Elise: What?!
Cole: What happened to you? Tell me everything.
Elise: I faked my own death and joined the thieves' guild. Simple as that. I became a thief by stealing the amulet of heart off of that idiot that attacked our village. You should've seen his face! *giggles as she grabs her own face and makes a deep mocking voice of Marius* "What? I thought I killed you, even though I have a shitty type disadvantage against you so nothing I did would have worked"! Oh god, are legendary war heroes also stupid idiots?!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:57 pm

Jax: Y'know, I also know a lot of poison moves. I could still give you the business.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Elise: Oh, if only that scientist asshole could hurry up with the lens already. I just just give your neck a nice, deep, red smile. Oh well. I guess I'll have to accept a little dosage of poison. It'll only make me stronger, anyway! *cackles*
Addie: Right, I've heard of some people being able to become a bit stronger while suffering some sort of ailment that affects the body and isn't a broken bone.
Toby: Sounds scary.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:05 pm

Ophelia: Wait..."lens"? What lens? Also what are you talking about?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Thief: Our science team's developing a lens that will let normal types be able to somehow hit ghost types. It doesn't make sense, but boss Royce is willing to buy it.
Elise: Yeah. Even if I can already track prey quite easily with my messed up eye. Oh, what power I hold and can even continue to hold! *cackles* I should steal back the amulet. That way, I'll have a shield.
Cole: Shield?
Thief 2: The amulet of heart's supposedly made with the crystallized heart of the benevolent queen, wife of the true king. It's said to form a barrier to negate indirect damage. Like poison.
Elise: That's why that stupid Royce has it. It's no good in his hands.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:22 pm

Jax: But...you don't have any of these things currently, right?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Elise: No, unfortunately. Though I do have this ceramic dagger. *twirls a white bladed dagger in her hands* If only I were steel type though. Oooo! Or I could somehow change my type at will! And kill everyone I can see! All with a type advantage! That would be so great! I'll even start with you all!
Addie: I'm sorry, but that fantasy is just way too much power for any one person. Especially you.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Jax: Yeah, alright. *his fists start dripping with poison as he strikes Elise multiple times*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:35 pm

Jordan: Cole, was she always this shitty a person?!
His body turns metal and he socks the substitute and the nearest thief before doing the same to the substitute holding a knife to Cece's throat.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next