Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Para-Natra(Actual COntinuation of original plot, not that shit I came up with on meds)

2 posters

Go down

Para-Natra(Actual COntinuation of original plot, not that shit I came up with on meds) Empty Para-Natra(Actual COntinuation of original plot, not that shit I came up with on meds)

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Misteor'll be getting an appearance revamp, and the story will continue from where I believe the last story left off.

At this point:

DUSK has allegedly been destroyed by the rag-tag group, and as his corruptive energies leave their continent they have set sail and ended up in the machine kingdom of Boleros, where other humans had been preparing for the threat of DUSK and believe that Avarice(protagonists home land)is still tainted by evil. Unknown to the protagonists, the Kingdom of Boleros has created a weapon similar to DUSK. This development could further set back efforts around the world to repair civilization as it once was.

Need to Know:

Scarre - The name of the world.
-----
DUSK - Biological(?) Supernatural Weapon created by a scientist of Avarice.
-----
Boleros - Machine/Industrial Kingdom that had prepared for DUSK's threat and protected themselves from ruin. Now about to "purify" the planet.
-----
Avarice - The "dead" continent, utterly ravaged of 98% of its life because of DUSK and its native religion's sacrificial attempts to appease the "demon"(DUSK).

Bio Format for New Characters:

Name:
Clothing/Armor
Appearance:
Personality:
Other Info:(anything else, such as background)

Feel free to make up continents as you wish, we could use'em to further the storyline.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Para-Natra(Actual COntinuation of original plot, not that shit I came up with on meds) Empty Re: Para-Natra(Actual COntinuation of original plot, not that shit I came up with on meds)

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:08 pm

And updated concept pic of Misteor(might be a male pic, but she is androgynous):

Para-Natra(Actual COntinuation of original plot, not that shit I came up with on meds) E0dccddd35e9
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Para-Natra(Actual COntinuation of original plot, not that shit I came up with on meds) Empty Re: Para-Natra(Actual COntinuation of original plot, not that shit I came up with on meds)

Post by Arcus Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:10 pm

OK.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Theme of RP:Distopia Future, Fantasy, Action, Romance

Song:

Oh, this'll also act as the signup thread.

(just for fun)

Name:Misteor Araxis

Weapon(s):Blessed/Enchanted Staff(as I remember it), it's also a sheath for a long combat knife.

Clothing/Armor:In pic. Some of it is Kevlar armor.

Appearance:Above

Personality:A rather shy girl, but has a sociable side for those who know her well. She also has very strong faith in herself and others.

Other Info:Daughter of the scientist(I'll call him Armarus) that created DUSK, she sees the situation as inheritance from her long deceased father. She accepts full responsibility for his actions and has promised those of her town that she will right the world. A large task to undertake, but she has not disappointed. She(of course) is in a relationship with Arcus' character. She has shown herself to be quite resourceful during her travels. She's a fan of bland colors.

Last edited by Monseigneur Bienvenu on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:31 pm

K.

Name: Ulrich Amneran

Weapon: Full length katana-blade shivs

Clothing/armor: It's not in the pic, but he wears a kevlar breast plate underneath his jacket

Appearance:
Para-Natra(Actual COntinuation of original plot, not that shit I came up with on meds) 3468081

Personality: Quiet, strong character, cares a lot of and harbors a great deal of respect for, Misteor, aside from their relationship. Doesn't care about anyone else other than her.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Yes, I dunno why, but I've got so many ideas for this RP!

Traveling to the next continents, discovering new federations, and all sorts of other crazy shit...

Of course, there'll be little to no sexual stuff in this. (For once).
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down