Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

Post by Zephyr Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:06 pm

Valerica's chains are knocked off course and flail around
Valerica: Nrr...you pest!
Ophelia: *releases control of her roots, then goes over to Cole* I need you to keep her busy for a while. I'll have to charge up a solar beam.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story - Page 14 Empty Re: Kahntoenn Destiny: The new Pokemon Shounen Story

Post by Arcus Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Cole: If that doesn't work, I'll keep using charge beam and then hit her with a thunderbolt.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:15 pm

Ophelia: This will work. Trust me. *starts climbing the fire escape*
Valerica: What are you planning?! *shoots more chains up at Ophelia*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Cole: Not so fast! *shoots the chains down*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Valerica: Fine, I'll just deal with you! *opens her parasol, and shoots Cole with a dark pulse of energy*
Eliana: Please...stop...
Valerica: Princess, please stay out of this! *fires her chains at Cole, wrapping around his ankles, then runs dark energy through them into Cole's body* Die, worm!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:32 pm

Cole: Gwah! You die! *shoots a charge beam and magnet bombs at her*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Valerica: *blocks the shots with her parasol* Heh. You fool! *whips her chain around, sending Cole flying into the fence, and then into the museum wall on the other side of the alley* You have no hope of defeating me!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Cole: Extreme speed! *rams into Valerica super fast* But I sure can try.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:53 pm

Valerica: What?! Impossible! *recoils from the attack* No matter. You've entered melee range. *punches Cole with enough force to launch him back into the wall*
Ophelia: I'm ready!
Valerica: Eh? *sees Ophelia standing atop the museum, sparkling in the light of the sunrise*
Ophelia: Solar beam. *holds out her wand at Valerica, and sends forth a huge collumn of green light that strikes her with tremendous power, creating a huge explosion around her*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:02 am

Cole: Maybe I should put armor on. *holds his ribs* Ouch.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:10 am

Valerica: Yes, you should.
(the smoke clears, and Valerica stands there only with a few scratches)
Valerica: Won't matter, though. I'm through playing around.
Valerica's ballgown skirt unfolds, transforming into dark dragon wings coming off of her waist, with huge claws on the ends.
Valerica: Time to die! *lunges at Cole, and slashes at him with her claws*
Ophelia: No! *notices the ground under Valerica's feet has now turned into a lush, wild garden* My solar beam impact created vegetation! *jumps down using a vine as a sort of bungee cord/grapple rope, then goes to the grass, using her abilities to transform it into huge whipping vines*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:13 am

Cole: Erk! *puts his guard up to protect himself*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:27 am

Vines rush at Valerica from behind, but her tail unfurls and slices them apart
Ophelia: Wings...a tail...what are you?!
Valerica: Hm. With myself and Princess Eliana, you are looking at the last two dragons on earth.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:30 am

Cole: No wonder you hit so hard. Dammit.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:35 am

Eliana: No...you must stop now...
Valerica: I'm sorry Princess, but I must continue. These peasants only seek your power! *rips into Cole with her claws, and slices Ophelia across the stomach with her tail*
Ophelia: Augh! *crouches down, clenching her stomach* I...don't have much strength left...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:43 am

Cole: We're not...After her power...We're trying to...Save her. *kneels on the ground, hunched over* Augh....
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:55 am

Valerica: Silence! *digs one claw into Cole and  slams him into the ground*
Ophelia: Cole! I- *summons a vine*
Valerica's other claw slices into Ophelia's shoulder and chest, then smacks her into the wall
Eliana: I said ENOUGH! *holds out a hand, and a bright blue blast of power erupts from her palm, and strikes Valerica square in the chest, sending her flying into the sky. She then looks at her hand, dumbfounded and frightened* Wh...what...what am I...
Ophelia: I....J...Jax...*faints*

Jax: C'mon, I'm hearing a lot of battle! It's this way! *runs for the back exit*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:09 am

Peeko: I sure hope they're okay! *runs after Jax*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:15 am

The next day, at a local hospital, Ophelia and Cole are sharing a room. She awakens to find her torso entirely bandaged up, and in a hospital gown under her covers.
Ophelia: *slightly groans as she takes in her surroundings* Wh...where am I?
Jax: Ophelia! You're awake! You've been out like that for like 30 hours!
Eliana(now dressed in a simple white t-shirt and jeans): He's been here by your side all along. *smiles*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:32 am

Peeko: Yeah. Cole still hasn't woken up. I even slapped him a few times.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:44 am

Jax: I told you not to do that. That dark evil lady did that for ya! Heheheh.
Ophelia: I have...so many questions that-*tries to get up, but receives a stabbing pain in her abdomen* Urk!
Jax: Hey, take it easy. The doctors did all they could and you'll be alright, as long as you stay still and let your wounds heal.
Ophelia: ...*sighs* Valerica. She was tossing us around like chew toys.
Jax: Wow, and Eliana tells us that Valerica's a dragon type. Looks like we lucked out with our villain, Peeko! Heh!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:49 am

Peeko: I wonder how we can beat dragon-types? I mean, there's only two now.
Cole: *sits up, groaning in pain* Urrrgh. O[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Peeko: Mornin' sunshine! ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:54 am

Ophelia: I remember reading a text long ago that suggested that a dragon type's only true weakness....was another dragon type. *looks at Eliana*
Eliana: ...No way! I'm not hurting anyone again...I hated myself for it...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:53 am

Peeko: Then there has to be another weakness! Fighting! Steel! Anything!
Cole: If I were her weakness, I wouldn't be in this bed right now. Idiot.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:43 am

Jax: Well for now, just focus on healing up and junk.
Ophelia: We have to contact Magnus...and find out what's going on here.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next